Re: MasterTeeCup - MTC

Holy fu... sh...!
Bass, Davbus is in your group. As we know, he crashes server when he loses.
Hiryuu, be careful with this guy!

OMFG pool H will be just awesome!

RUSterrorist
stivikivi
mutefiRe
Marik16

Awesome players!
Pool F and G are nice too wink

G1nick
MaxPower
Xara
Freshy
Hiryuu
Scarface

Cool 8)

Hooker's collection of the most Tee-ish skins!
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=39896

77 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-11-22 15:08:18)

Yea, i will be carreful with Davbus.

And it's always possible to participate if you forgot to validate or register. There will have some missing players so I will make a "waiting list" to have the most complete pools as possible. Just mail me at masterteecup@gmail.com if you want to.

edit: And if you can't play one of the day, find a player who play the other day and mail me to switch, I will maybe change it.

mmm.. i have a problem
i was in the pool E but today ive seen that i dont appear there. instead of me there is captain_amn and i remember he wasnt in the initials pools
so put me other time where i was pls
thx

||*||

Davbus wrote:

mmm.. i have a problem
i was in the pool E but today ive seen that i dont appear there. instead of me there is captain_amn and i remember he wasnt in the initials pools
so put me other time where i was pls
thx

You're out. Like i told you.

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

80 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-11-26 20:48:14)

No AMN, we talk about that and after vote I decided to let a chance to Davbus (sorry I forgot to modify again the pools). So Captain you're in the waiting list (you will play anyway). Sorry for all these changes ...

But be careful Davbus. And I didn't say on the forum, you can already join the IRC channel of the MTC: Here

81 (edited by Wtf-Pepperoni 2008-11-28 19:45:11)

I have a serious problem , I have to join the IRC channel irc.quakenet.org/masterteecup
but i dont know how neutral!
fast contact me at: wtfpepperoni@live.nl

Left [WTF] so I had to make an other account here. The new account is named: "pepperoni" with a big golden P as avatar.

82 (edited by Wtf-Pepperoni 2008-11-28 20:14:27)

lol this sux? dont have the password...
send it to wtfpepperoni@live.nl pleasse

lol and the game started without me >.<

Left [WTF] so I had to make an other account here. The new account is named: "pepperoni" with a big golden P as avatar.

83 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-11-28 21:13:35)

We give the new password few minutes before the pools. So you must wait that we pm you !
You wasn't here at the begin of your pool ... it's fine because I accept you at the next pool but don't be late next time. I can't explain to all players how to use IRC.

Good Game for the players from pools A,B,C and D and congrats for the winners !

lol i didnt know you guys were in the teetv channel...
I was trying to get in the one given on masterteecup.com

Not in the #teetv channel, on the #masterteecup channel. You are the only one who don't read the rules on the website.