1 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-09-18 20:23:13)

Topic: MasterTeeCup - MTC

Hello tees !

After few month of reflexion I decided to organized a tournament for TeeWars. I know there are a few project in progress but I really think we can, with a good organization, make a cup a lots more big and linked all players (from German, French, Russ, Italian and other country). There will be 3 tournaments: ctf 6v6, tmd 2v2, dm 1v1 and it should begin in December. For the success of this project I have, for the moment, the help of some French players, a few servers and I'm creating a website with all the functionality necessary.

I begin to create this website since 3 days and it will be entirely coded for TW's players. For example, after their inscription a player will be able to create a team (he will be the leader) and then he will be able to make some operations like invite players (who are registered one the website) in the team or register his teammate on one of the tournament in team(ctf 6v6 and tdm 2v2).
Besides we can look on the site a lots of informations like the actual ranking of the team or players, the informations of each team, news on the last important matches, brackets and pool in live and many other things like this.

I think the website will be operational in one week (the first version, but with all the possibility for the registration) but I already need help for the communication (to increase the mount of people). Besides my English isn't very good and there is a lot of text to write (like the rules and the news) so a volunteer who help me for the website would be very useful ^^ 

I hope this event will be a success but for that one man and a website isn't enough.

Edit: Registrations begins : http://www.masterteecup.com/

Re: MasterTeeCup - MTC

Will be nice!

2 tees 1 cup...

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

2 tees 1 cup but no real tournament.

Seems very nice smile.

any instagib part? (:

instagib suxx! yikes
Shotgun and Rocketlauncher are the real weapons! Okay and gun, too!

SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

7 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-09-14 14:44:07)

Sorry but I'm agree with Reaper. Instagib is fun but not suitable for competition.
The website is always under construction but I will add it on the net in a few day. There are already all the commands for the leaders and other things like that.
See you soon.

Reaper wrote:

instagib suxx! yikes
Shotgun and Rocketlauncher are the real weapons! Okay and gun, too!

Sorry but i agree with it too
The real competition have to have Hearts and Shields too
And more than 1 weapon...

thx

I am <x|HT|x> oio BR leader of <x|HT|x>smile
Heaven Tees the best BR clan big_smile. Ally of cKz`
                            GG for all

question: will there be custom maps? i could do a map...

SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

10 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-09-14 21:54:07)

Sorry no custom map, only dm1 for dm 1v1 / tdm 2v2 and ctf2 for ctf 6v6.
Maybe for a next tournament I could add some custom map but for now, I prefer these rules because there are a lots of team who don't want to play on other maps.

And I don't say that because I don't like custom map. I have create a map for tdm 2v2 few month ago.

It's k ^^

SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

Nice,

Could we have a judge and a camera-man ? Or both-in-one...?
So everyone can watch the games! ;D

check out these maps: infiltrate - choco - dustycloud

and put it on a YOUTUBE channel ?
i think it is a good idea

"GG for all"

GG for all

pAn!K - Hiryuu wrote:

Sorry but I'm agree with Reaper. Instagib is fun but not suitable for competition.

I don't wanna polemic too much, but as far as I know, iCTF & iTDM, as normal weapon, are competitive mods. This is not the same game, that's all. No one can pretend saying that a mod is skilless, useless or whatsoever. The main thing is that insta gib and normal weapon require different skills and strategies, that's all. We can argue both sides of the story for so long... By the way, I really think iCTF would be a good addition to any tournament. Hope someone will understand my point of view smile

Cheers,

~{MS}~ Eve

~{MS}~ Eve ~{MonkeyStyle}~ - Instagib Teeworlds Clan
VISIT US: http://www.monkeystyle.tk
Check out our IRC channel: #monkeystyle on QuakeNet || Also check out the TeeWiki: http://teewiki.info

A camera is a good idea. I will try to record a maximum of match but I need some men motivate to join the staff. Besides it's not a problem to add it on the website.
Unfortunately there is no system of bot recorder like for counter-strike as an example.

Very very good news to hear. Many thanks hiryuu for the effort and work you make. People like you make this game better and more fun. Im very proud that i know you ingame! Keep on workin and finishing, you have my respect and help. I will talk again with you when im back ingame,soon. Bonne chance pour ton projet smile

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

17 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-09-18 21:47:47)

Registrations begins ! http://www.masterteecup.com/
I have finish this first version of the website today so there must be some bugs but you can already register for the 3 tournaments ! The leaders must create their teams and add all the members themselves !

And sorry for the very bad English on the website =_= I will ask to somebody to correct it.

cool

GG for all

good job at the website, hiryuu smile

check out these maps: infiltrate - choco - dustycloud

i have a question

if i register in the Teeworlds Cup site
i will be automaticly participating of the competition?

GG for all

21 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-09-19 09:43:49)

No, after the registration on the website you must register in "profile" for the dm tournament or the leader of your team must invite you for the tdm/ctf.

So you can register on the website even if you're not already certain to participate.

ps: And don't hesitate to create a team even if you're not the leader because you can choose a new leader at any time.

22 (edited by krrkt 2008-09-19 09:55:00)

pAn!K - Hiryuu wrote:

The website is always under construction but I will add it on the net in a few day. There are already all the commands for the leaders and other things like that.
See you soon.

Could we invite you to spec an instagib match one time? If you like it, I can garantee there will be signups from our little suburban instagib community:D

~{MS}~ krrkt

23 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-09-19 10:22:36)

Sorry but for the moment I prefer to have just 3 tournaments.

If everything takes place well I could make a fourth tournament with instagib but after this one.
And I know how a instagib match looks like, I have participate to it with my team against some French teams.

lawl instantgib is just a mod no more

n1 tournament perhaphs qs join

25 (edited by ctan 2008-09-19 15:31:41)

stivikivi wrote:

lawl instantgib is just a mod no more

Sorry, but there are a lot of people playing instagib, just have a look at the servers. Btw I think one insta tournament, like 4on4 iCTF, would be good, and wouldn't trouble that much the tournament, would it?

Moreover, as I just visited the official website, I would add that iCTF would be interesting because it offers two maps that are played by the community, and fits well to 4on4: CTF2 and LOST. Map pool is really important, and it would be a good thing to have at least 2 or 3 maps in each map pool. Else, there is an evident advantage to the first team winning the game in a BO3 (best of three)

~{MS}~ Eve

~{MS}~ Eve ~{MonkeyStyle}~ - Instagib Teeworlds Clan
VISIT US: http://www.monkeystyle.tk
Check out our IRC channel: #monkeystyle on QuakeNet || Also check out the TeeWiki: http://teewiki.info