Topic: Vote system : ????

Hi,

Don't you think there is a problem with the vote system ? How does it work exactly ?
I'm bored being banned for nothing and blockers being not banned after 15 vote sessions...
I'd like to figure out how this fucking system works because I really don't understand it ! hmm
And I think people abuse voting. Someone misunderstands what you are doing or just is an idiot, he votes against you and you're banned while you were finishing a fucking DDrace map that took you two hours.. Voting should really be less easy (I think). What do you think ? Why sometimes two bastards vote against you and you're immediately banned and why sometimes a blocker is voted against by just everyone and vote fails.. ? WTF. I didn't get something..

Best regards !

Re: Vote system : ????

Banger wrote:

Don't you think there is a problem with the vote system ? How does it work exactly ?

>50% of players vote yes = kick.
If votekicks happen for no reason, I'd argue that the problem is with the players on the server, not with the system.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Re: Vote system : ????

I believe the ddrace mod also has a few options regarding vote kick, like setting the percentage needed for successful vote. But in vanilla this is always 50% and that is also the default in ddrace I think.

Also there are lots and lots of servers, so when you get kicked even though you did nothing wrong, just go join a different one.

And seeing how your problem seems to be losing progress because you get kicked during a race, well that is just a problem of the mod you're playing, so you should go join their forum which is located at ddnet.tw I believe. I can already tell you that not much can be done about this though. It is just how voting works (in general).

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.