26 (edited by [pieLover] 2015-11-10 09:02:38)

Re: Can you master ban Illuminati (blmapv3royal) server?

--deleted--

Clan: Riot (I'm one of three leaders: Mile, Deku, pie)
Host teeworlds maps on a fng/ctf/dm/ddrace server for testing:http://riotproductions.tk/teewo/ broken-need reinstall nginx http://riotproductions.tk/bounce?whatEven, Teeworlds NA Discord chat

Now they don't only DDoS, they spam the server list:
http://forum.ddnet.tw/download/file.php?id=18735&mode=view
The state of affairs is already bad, but it may get worse if they are left unattended to.

Catch16 is the best mod! It is not zCatch, but its ancestor, only the original is better.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

[...]
The state of affairs is already bad, but it may get worse if they are left unattended to.

You can see that the ping of the copied servers is much higher than the real one. I guess it's someone else using teeworlds server proxys to gain attention. For whatever reason.

29 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-12 16:08:10)

@east:
I noticed. It connected to their server, but it was slower. They can reduce the ping easily.
However, the IP of all other servers was "5.166.139.161".
They each had the same name, except one who starts with "[F] " in addition.
The ports were all different, starting from 8300.
Each refresh, there is a different number of them.

They also made a mess in their own server. You can connect many dummies.

Catch16 is the best mod! It is not zCatch, but its ancestor, only the original is better.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

http://forum.ddnet.tw/download/file.php?id=18735&mode=view

That's a DDNet thing though, does it happen on vanilla masterservers?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

31 (edited by east 2015-11-12 19:17:09)

@Dune DDNet uses vanilla masterservers.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

[...]
They also made a mess in their own server. You can connect many dummies.

That would be the reason why the proxys actually work.

32 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-12 21:11:37)

@Dune:
It's the same? I wasn't in the "DDNet" tab.
I just checked:
DDNet:
http://forum.ddnet.tw/download/file.php?id=18739&mode=view
Vanilla:
http://forum.ddnet.tw/download/file.php?id=18740&mode=view
You can check right now.

@east:
Actually, they just left the limitation of the number dummies. As a result, ArmenianBoy Kpo blocked every way. They put the limit back when I started creating dummies to share the link to this page.

In game, Teemo and vali both told me they wanted some time to wait before answering. Now, they either ignore me (if it's vali, muted and banned with reason "Stop annoying people"/"Retard" etc.), or they say they don't care.

I joined "Vali" and "Captain Teemo's" Illuminati server just now, and another person was flaming to Captain Teemo about this whole matter, but he seemed to deny the whole thing, and act clueless. But then another random person started spamming "THIS IS THE BEST SERVER" and "ALL OTHER SERVERS BE DESTROYED" I think the guy's name was "Q'".

Anyways, I think this whole thing is suspicious and ridiculous. They should be IP and name banned, by some ddnet sneaky guy who "fakes" being a bad guy to get rcon on their server, then permbans admins and shuts the server down.

Glad to see you again. You are one of the few who bothered looking into this matter.

35 (edited by Sarcasm 2015-11-12 22:36:06)

BamBam wrote:

another person was flaming to Captain Teemo about this whole matter, but he seemed to deny the whole thing, and act clueless.

Nope, i didn't. I just said what he wanted to hear, because i'm not all the time in the mood to discuss this topic, but i never act clueless or anything like that.

BamBam wrote:

Anyways, I think this whole thing is suspicious and ridiculous. They should be IP and name banned, by some ddnet sneaky guy who "fakes" being a bad guy to get rcon on their server, then permbans admins and shuts the server down.

Sorry but I can't take you serious.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

However, the IP of all other servers was "5.166.139.161".

Hmm how about baning this ip for faking other servers and spaming the masterservers. Obviously this is the IP from the server which is called "Block by Tee 3D", which hosts the royal map. So the owner of this IP obviously wants to give me a bad reputation or get some of the people accidently joining this server.
Also well it just redirects to my server.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

Now, they either ignore me (if it's vali, muted and banned with reason "Stop annoying people"/"Retard" etc.), or they say they don't care.

You get muted if you just spam all the god damn time "look at this thread". It's really annoying and some people were complaining about it.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

or they say they don't care.

I didn't say i don't care about this topic. I said i don't care about what you say or think about me. Don't quote me out of context.

36 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-12 22:50:35)

Teemo wrote:

Hmm how about baning this ip for faking other servers and spaming the masterservers.

You can make a request against these servers. First, your servers shall be banned, as this is the only way to solve the problem of the blocker servers' DDoS.

Teemo wrote:

because i'm not all the time in the mood to discuss this topic

You will never be in the mood for admitting your wrongdoings and stop them. You will get catharsis after you do.

Teemo wrote:

You get muted if you just spam all the god damn time "look at this thread".

No, I get banned by vali just by using "qr.net/serv", which redirects it, as a nickname. Spamming is mostly an excuse with him (though it is not the case with you). He muted Gaara when he was told "vali: You are going to get banned" for example, and this is on a daily basis.
IF YOU WANT TO NOT BE ANNOYED BY ME, STOP DDOS THE MAPS ME AND OTHER PEOPLE TRY TO HOST. Now, read this, and do it.

Teemo wrote:

It's really annoying and some people were complaining about it.

I'm sure 90% would complain to you if they knew the shenanigans you pull to make they play on your server. I know it is annoying. It is on purpose. People must boycott your server, so I make them look at the message, even if they don't care. You are lucky most people don't care. But some amongst them do. And in the end, most will, even those who find my campaign annoying right now.
You are hiding, so you are not identified as annoying by most. I am shoving a major Teeworlds problem in their face, on an unfriendly chat, while they are busy playing against angry blockers, of course they will be annoyed. But it is a necessary medicine.

Teemo wrote:

I didn't say i don't care about this topic.

I didn't precise what you don't care about. Also, don't give excuses for my bans, these are really out of context.
SPEAKING OF CONTEXT, vali said Menavodi and Sandii paid for the server, and DDoS the others, and are the true leaders of the exec clan. NOW COMMENT ON THIS, stop nitpicking on unrelated things.

37 (edited by Schwertspize 2015-11-12 22:57:31)

DELETED

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

I'm sure 90% would complain to you if they knew the shenanigans you pull to make they play on your server.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

But it is a necessary medicine.

Nope don't think so.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

I didn't precise what you don't care about.

You said i don't answer because I don't care.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

vali said Menavodi and Sandii paid for the server, and DDoS the others, and are the true leaders of the exec clan. NOW COMMENT ON THIS, stop nitpicking on unrelated things.

Not my story. Ask vali about that.

Teemo wrote:

You said i don't answer because I don't care.

This is what you said.
I asked 10 times for your answer. You are denying this fact, which you said you weren't.

Teemo wrote:

Not my story. Ask vali about that.

Make him come here. He will tell us another fantastic tale! His posts are more enjoyable than yours.
You can continue spamming this thread with filler text, where our quote make 70% of your message, and the rest is just you saying you disagree (without explanation, now this is important), or transferring the question to someone else (me, vali).
But you are still not good enough for law school...

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

This is what you said.
I asked 10 times for your answer. You are denying this fact, which you said you weren't.

Ah, ofc, if you say so

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

Make him come here. He will tell us another fantastic tale! His posts are more enjoyable than yours.
You can continue spamming this thread with filler text, where our quote make 70% of your message, and the rest is just you saying you disagree (without explanation, now this is important), or transferring the question to someone else (me, vali).
But you are still not good enough for law school...

I just answer your question with my knowledge. Not trying to go to court or sth like that.

41 (edited by Sharp 2015-11-13 00:04:33)

Hello everybody,

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

I didn't precise what you don't care about. Also, don't give excuses for my bans, these are really out of context. SPEAKING OF CONTEXT, vali said Menavodi and Sandii paid for the server, and DDoS the others, and are the true leaders of the exec clan. NOW COMMENT ON THIS, stop nitpicking on unrelated things.

Why are you not satisfied with the answer that I gave you ??

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

No, I get banned by vali just by using "qr.net/serv", which redirects it, as a nickname. Spamming is mostly an excuse with him (though it is not the case with you). He muted Gaara when he was told "vali: You are going to get banned" for example, and this is on a daily basis.
IF YOU WANT TO NOT BE ANNOYED BY ME, STOP DDOS THE MAPS ME AND OTHER PEOPLE TRY TO HOST. Now, read this, and do it.

My answer for you

I want to tell you something Teaser . My colleague Schwertspitze was involved in it .
He was stalking people the wole time and he tries to rip you off your knees. xD
I think its funny that you tried it here to push everything up , but what you write always is almost the same.
Do you really want to just spam and cry over nothing all the time?
It's pretty pitifully , that here is still the issue .
I think it's funny how easy it is to fool you.
You know already that all are laughing about it here because this debate is unneccesary and useless.
Just stop it. Why can not you accept that the server is rank 1?
How long do you want to go on with this?
I hope you finally stop it!

Teemo wrote:

I just answer your question with my knowledge.

You don't answer questions.

vali wrote:

Why are you not satisfied with the answer that I gave you ??

because it doesn't makes sense. One day you tell me on chat you don't know who does the DDoS.
Then I make you come here, and you say it is Menavodi and Sandii. You are supposed to work with them, but you just sell them out?
Afterwards, you think I will just believe they are the culprits just because you said so? You lied about who DDoS within your clan.
Now, the true version.
I am not satisfied, because I want you to stop. You starting blocking other servers, so you are not in the position to ask me to stop "spamming" on your forum. It is your own fault! If you didn't want me there, you should have left the servers I played in alone! Deal with it! And I have an easy answer, which makes all happy: STOP ATTACKING OTHER SERVERS. It is easier for you, you have on less thing to do, maybe less money to pay, and less troubles with your victims and the admins!

vali wrote:

My colleague Schwertspitze was involved in it .

Before it was Menavodi and Sandii. Now, it's Schwertspitze, just after he posted something against you?
So, what did he do?

vali wrote:

He stalking the whole time people and he tries to rip you off your knees. xD

What does this mean?

vali wrote:

but what you write always is almost the same .

because you keep avoiding what I write, so I have to "remind" you again of it.

vali wrote:

It's pretty pitifully , that here is still the issue .

Maybe it is, but it is also pitiful how you rely on attacking other servers to make yours popular.
This is nearly as low as blocking can get.

vali wrote:

I think it's funny how easy to fool you.

I am not fooled at all by all your lies/trolls.

vali wrote:

this debate is disabled.

So you really want me to go all the way and solve the problem the hard way??

vali wrote:

Why can not you accept that the server is rank 1?

I accept it! It's not the main problem! The problem is you close other servers! You can be number 1 if you want, and it won't be your problem, but you are rigging this, so this is your problem.

vali wrote:

How long do you want to go on this?

I can set up many more annoying ways of spreading the truth on your server. I don't think you want to fight any longer.
Leave all servers alone, and I won't ask for your server to be closed. I may even help you with your slot bug if it really exists.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

You don't answer questions.

Well I do. I give you as many explainations as you give proovs that we're actually "blocking" other servers.

44 (edited by Schwertspize 2015-11-13 08:35:23)

Vali, stop it. we all know, even Teemo knows that I did nothing. and if you mean I stalk someone when he tells me "follow me" that's a good reason big_smile

sorry, vali. I have chosen the right side.

------  A conversation with vali, I translated most of it (it's german) Everything (except the translation) is true as we both wrote. you may ask skype for the conversation between david-lore and hey.jude2000 (maybe not everything but everything mentioned.

----- first:  on the 16th of october
vali – 16.10.2015 22:23
> ich hab meine Geheimnisse
Hey Jude. by The Beatles – 16.10.2015 22:27
> Was sagst du für tricks
vali – 16.10.2015 22:27
> vali's secret trick ist halt : ddos alle anderen server down
> xD
> und nun is das halt schon der haupt server für royalv3
----- he says, his secret is to ddos every other server and the people will come to his server (he is now main server for this block map).
----- Now on last Sunday
vali – Sonntag 16:41
> meine vight bots wollen sich net bewegen
Hey Jude. by The Beatles – Sonntag 16:41
> k
> ich such gerade den vehler
> blocker vight bot
----- he told me that he is making bots and Wanna run them on his server (I know it's not reason for a master ban, but still...)
----- Now... on last Monday he complained that I help ddnet (and vanilla) with ideas against ddos
vali – Montag 19:40
> hör auf die auf neue ideen zu bringen
Hey Jude. by The Beatles – Montag 19:41
> why?
vali – Montag 19:41
> unsere gruppe macht genau das gegenteil
> und ihr macht nur positives
> xD
> is nich gut
----- "stop telling them your ideas... why?... our group (their group? o.O) does the opposite. it's not good to help them"
----- Now...today after I wrote ein tw forum, his reactions
Hey Jude. by The Beatles – Heute 07:00
> master ban incoming :DDDDDD
vali – Heute 07:09
> ?????
vali – Heute 07:15
> Schwertspize Today 08:03:44
I can confirm. i have a longer "friendship" with both, and some weeks ago vali told me about his practices. he said "just ddos every other server" and player come to you. but I think they will just move to another hoster, get a new Ip, change server name and continue....
> du bist der nächste :3 - - -  (you are next one ddos)
> freu dich drauf - - -  (good luck (with the ddos))
vali – Heute 07:21
> was soll der kack - - -  (why did you do that >shit<?)

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Schwertspize wrote:

Vali, stop it. we all know, even Teemo knows that I did nothing. and if you mean I stalk someone when he tells me "follow me" that's a good reason big_smile

Follow me , my name is Teeaster Sterone. tongue

@Sarcasm, you should also testify against @Sharp for his own good.

47 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-17 18:56:50)

I just learnt I was right, about vali and Teemo making money out of their server.
Why would they spend money just for popularity or trolling?
They don't just want to have their server on top for pride.
They want control.
They want to do whatever they want to other players, so they gather all of them in their server by attacking others.
They cheat and kick abusively.
They have fun, but it costs them money to DDoS other servers and pay theirs.
So they want to make money. They have the control of Teeworlds Royal blocker, the number 1, so they can use it.
There are many people who, like them, want control.
So they sell it! They sell admin rights.
I won't tell who, but I know someone who bought.

Ryozuki had his Royal server recently DDoS by them.
And just now, his server is DDoS again! He wasted 500 GB of his 3000 GB traffic this month in a day because of it.

Just a few minutes ago, the Illuminati was DDoS. It was very laggy, many people timed out, but the attack stopped for now.

News!

Illuminati has 3 new servers! They are the remaining other main blocker maps!
Illuminati just got bigger!

I called it. Those who said they were not a big threat or that they would stop were wrong.
They will probably DDoS more servers now!

Up to now, they contented themselves with attacking Royal servers and minor servers.
They didn't attack r0x.fr servers, except the Royal one, because they were afraid of r0x tackling them seriously.
They also didn't have a replacement for all the r0x maps, so they were content with sharing the control for a while.

so @o_be_one (o_tee_one)

would you accept this war?

News!
A few hours ago, blmapPepe was DDoS, and Vinum broadcasted "Thanks for DDoS, Illuminati -_-".