1 (edited by NiKiS 2015-12-14 04:09:26)

Topic: Can you master ban Illuminati (blmapv3royal) server?

So there was a good blocker server hosted by DDNet's xRoThx. But he decided to close it (either by himself or because of the DDoS attacks).

Now the most popular is the Illuminati one.

It was founded by two guys, Vali and Captain Teemo, which are basically huge Teeworlds abusers/ddosers/hackers.

If you don't know them, here are some links:
http://forum.ddnet.tw/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=486
http://forum.ddnet.tw/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=487

They also made a flood/spam client:
http://www.nsfwyoutube.com/videos/37779 … e-Specials
This is what they advertised like 1-2 years ago:

Hey Leute,
ich wollte auch noch meinen Server Crasher vorstellen.
Hätte ich ihn länger aktiv gelassen,dann wär der Server auch komplett weg gewesen. ^^
Wer den Server Crasher haben möchte,soll mich und meinen Kollgegen in skype adden.
skypename: pepsicola6666
skypename: fredchen969
Server Crasher wird jeden Monat geupdatet, falls es nötig ist.

Beachten sie: Nur kompatibel mit Windows7/8/Vista

English:
Hey people,
I also wanted to introduce my server crasher.
Had I left it active for longer, then it would also have been completely off the server. ^ ^
Who wants to have the server crasher, than add me or my colleagues.
skype name: pepsicola6666
skype name: fredchen969
Server Crasher is updated every month, if it is necessary.

So these two guys harmed the Teeworlds community greatly. And now they run the most popular server.

I think it's just not right. These guys should not be allowed to host their servers and need to be banned.

Their IP address is 31.186.250.190:8301.

2 (edited by Schwertspize 2015-11-05 08:33:17)

Re: Can you master ban Illuminati (blmapv3royal) server?

I can confirm. i have a longer "friendship" with both, and some weeks ago vali told me about his practices. he said "just ddos every other server" and player come to you. but I think they will just move to another hoster, get a new Ip, change server name and continue....

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

They are not hackers, instead they are leakers. The " Vali Client" was originally made by toast, they dont even own the source!
The spoofing tool is partly by Cider, partly by me.
Basically if noone gives them anything, they will soon run out of ammo.

But i agree, ban their server.

Real programmers don't comment their code - it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
Proudly verkeckt since 2010.

Cider aka Apple has been known to stalk players on social media on my server..

Clan: Riot (I'm one of three leaders: Mile, Deku, pie)
Host teeworlds maps on a fng/ctf/dm/ddrace server for testing:http://riotproductions.tk/teewo/ broken-need reinstall nginx http://riotproductions.tk/bounce?whatEven, Teeworlds NA Discord chat

How is that related right now? Nothing to do woth the actual topic.

Oh and while you are at it, ban their spambot promoting their server too.

Real programmers don't comment their code - it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
Proudly verkeckt since 2010.

6 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-08 23:32:32)

Long post ahead!
Everything following has been personally witnessed and acknowledged by the mentioned people.

Disclaimer

It is possible the Illuminati staff, vali in particular, is not the culprit of this recent case of serial blocker server attacks, and that these were not made in the interest of the Illuminati server.
However, so far, all leads to believe otherwise. The concerned party were not keen on clearing themselves up, instead acting as if they were trying to cover-up their implication in the events.
The people responsible, whoever they are, must be soon identified and protected against, so that other servers can run as alternatives to this abusive Illuminati server.

The key players

vali, an exec clan (clantag "exec|L") leader, a player who used to be a troll wb at times in v3, thanks to the help of Contra, the "wb king" (he can often rule the race 5 minutes after connecting), DDoS xRoThx's blocker servers, and many others, to establish his own, nicknammed Illuminati (ironically), which was adverised as "DDoS-protected" (you don't say!).
Afterwards, for an unknown reason, Contra was betrayed by vali, kicked from their project and even banned for life each time he connects on their server.
To this day, without Contra's help, vali still manages to down other blocker servers who pop up once in awhile, soon after they start.

NiKiS mentionned Teemo as responsible. It's true he is part of the exec clan.
However, I think Teemo is amongst the most decent of their members I know of.
He told me he disagreed with his clan's practices (when I mentionned DDoS and cheating on their own server).
I saw either Vali or Tinlex say that Teemo undid a ban they performed on a player, which they would redo indefinitely in response.
However, it doesn't seem Teemo was banned from the server and revoked his admin rights, which happen to some admins who have conflicts with vali. It is a surprising element, so he must hold some importance.

Why should you care?

Do you want to let a bunch of abusers control everything?
At a whim, they can act as they want. Would you give all power to the guy who wayblocks all the time? Because that's what you do right now.

You can't host your own blocker server because of them.
If you want to host a server with a better ping for you country, forget it, at least while they are around!

You are a mapper.
You can't play with other people if you want to load another map, any map. They won't allow it.
We are stuck with the old blmapV3Royale, or whatever choice they make.
xRoThx at least had an outmap in it, where you could enter into the wall through the hole next to the ninja at the  race end. He made blmapV3Royale2 with more sections. Other people made variations with different features.

You can't fight them because you risk being hard cheated against.
You can't badmouth them, because you will get at least a mute and up to a life ban.
If they hate you enough, they will ban you each time they see your name even if you change your IP to avoid the life ban.

Do you want to let them control even more of Teeworlds in the future, and possibly introduce monetising systems for getting upgrades, bribes, and such? At this point, it seems far-fetched, but if they are a little more than script-kiddies, they could do this and not just get the top spot for glory and perpetual win.

How the Illuminati server is run

This Illuminati server belongs to the exec clan.
Teemo below told the server was his in particular.
The name is written on the last line of background credits at the start of the map.
When you log onto the server, it sends the chat message "Welcome to {exec_member}'s server!", where {exec_member} is each time a different member from the exec clan.

vali and Teemo are the clan leaders.
In the start list, I also saw Menavodi, avocado. According to someone who knows these, it seems they are actually not exec, but vali wanted to make people believe it. Also, I talked to Menavodi, and he seemed uninformed of all this.
Confirmed admins include Tinlex. Previous admins who were retrieved this status include: Contra, Marcella, Lickout.

vali throws many admins status at his friends and people he wants to please, but also retrieves them expeditiously, in the way he cheats in the game. Admin granting is just another of his toys.
Many people seem to try to please vali to get an admin status. I heard this of Tinlex and Marcella.
Those who lose it often get banned, such as Contra and Lickout.

I could confirm the admins, because they were mostly cheating, using their powers for worse unfair treatment than wb.
They teleport themselves to safety, spawn with weapons. They don't cheat right away, they play, but when they lose, they use a deus ex machina.
If they get annoyed, they start casting "curses" on their opponents. They make teleport him to dangerous places, kill him, sometimes indefinitely, turn him into a spectator, or lag him hard (it is probably not DDoSing, but limiting  the ping from the server).
They do so when themselves attacked, or when taking sides with their friends.
They are just regular nasty blockers, which most blmaps are infested with, script-kiddies, admins.

Sometimes, vali alters the "physical" rules of the server. It makes for fun gameplay. o_tee_one, admin from r0x.fr did such events before. However, vali, unlike o_tee_one, disregards what players want: o_tee_one would only do it when the number of players was few, and would care not to disturb players with his "weather changes".

Still not convinced?

There is no denying that new blocker servers, and existing Royale blocker servers get attacked. Just try setting up a Royale server and have 10 people play on it for awhile. It won't take more than a few days to get your server DDoS.

However, the Illuminati server, who takes the top spot, doesn't get down. For regular players, it doesn't seem to suffer from frequent attacks either. This alone is suspicious. Maybe they just have better host and better protections overall?

This is what vali said. However, he refuses to testify here on this post, which could attempt to innocent him.
More generally, he tries to avoid the subject. He discards it as "just kiddies saying what they want", pretends to laugh it off and ignore it, as if it was obviously ludicrous.
However, as much as he pretends not to care about it, he acts as if he is wary on it. Just try to talk about it! You will immediately be muted or banned for life!

Finally, you can try to talk to the concerned people, which will verify what is being said here. You don't have to accuse, it is just an investigation, you shouldn't be banned depending on how you ask for it.

What to do?

As this topic asked for, the Illuminati server should be banned, even if it doesn't completely solve the problem.
People should be informed. Below is how I proceed.

vali has succeeded so far, as the Illuminati is the only Royale server running, and the most popular one. If you try to join another server, it will be DDoS as soon as it gets a little attention.
Boycott the server by yourself will be hard, since there are no real alternatives for now, and few people will follow you.

Therefore, start by spreading the truth in vali's Illuminati server!

If you go directly against vali, you will quickly be banned for life. If that happens, you can still avoid it by changing your IP, which only requires restarting your router.

You can give people this link: http://qr.net/vali which redirects to this topic.
Its short form allows to share easily in the chat and type it by memory into the browser, which is required, since most clients have no copy/paste function.
It works better if you give it by private message, since it will be more discreet.

Suggest others you inform to do the same with others.
If they hesitate, because such a link could redirect to anything, give precise directions. Tell them to go on the official Teeworlds forum, to find the user NiKiS, to visit his topics (he has few), and pick the one about the server.

When enough people are ready, a "revolution" can take place. vali cannot ban everyone in his server who badmouths him, because he would act against his server, by making it much less popular and infamous.

Catch16 is the best mod! It is not zCatch, but its ancestor, only the original is better.

You guys are right. I used to play on a map called "BlmapPepe", hosted by "TheUnknowns". Exactly the same happened: The server got DDoSed and was soon replaced by Teemos and Valis. I think Teemo is hosting these servers.

Anyway: Ban their servers!

Please delete my account.

Which server are these? I didn't know exec had servers besides Illuminati.

Catch16 is the best mod! It is not zCatch, but its ancestor, only the original is better.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

Which server are these? I didn't know exec had servers besides Illuminati.

The clan was called "AKK" at that time, but it was Teemo and vali, so basically the same.

Wow a lot of lies, untruths and rumours here.
Time to drop my opinion here as Captain Teemo (also a leader of exec, not just vali -_-)
I'm most likely gonna relate to the last post from Teeaster Sterone, because it's the most serious one and he's not just saying "they are hackers and ddosers, let's ban them".

Contra "fooled" vali too often, that's why they don't like each other anymore, but he never was part of our little group or our "project".

Thanks for mentioning my dislike for ddos and yes i unbanned a lot of bans from vali or tinlex, because they were unfair or not really reasoned. But these kinds of fun- or ragebans shouldn't happen anymore.
Also yeah i think i hold some importance because it's MY server, and hell yeah it's more ddos-protected than the other teeworlds servers, or at least as good as your great ddnet ger server. And I also get a lot of attacks on my server, not just from vali.

Dunno how Menavodi or Avocado should be involved in this, but i have no really contact to them.

At this point I have to agree with you. vali gives away admin way too easy, but atm we just have Tinlex as an admin, excluded vali and me, and this is just fine i guess.

Yes we are normal humans and normal blockers, and yes we get mad too, and maybe we use our adminrights to "enforce our will", even though we know it just gonna annoy the other players. But I think this is a really rare case.

I have to admit, that it's most likely me who tunes the physics of the server, but I don't think it's done as you explained.
I just play around with the physics when it's night (so max. 20peropls online) and if somebody was complaining about it, I always stopped.

Now to the DDoS part. As you said, most of the people say that we ddos all other blocker servers. I think that is just because of a lot of rumours or the bad reputation from vali or irony used from us to the wrong time or to the wrong person.

Yes, i saw some people spam us, offend us or just annoy us. These people get muted, if they bypass the mute, they will get banned, and I think that is comprehensible.
If you want to talk to us in a normal way like normal persons, you can just text us in teeworlds or add us in skype. (my one is -as already mentioned in the thread- fredchen969, and vali's david-lore)

At last I want to say to the creator of this thread, don't be mad just because we don't want to host your map.

That's all I wanted to say. Thanks for your attention.

P.S. I saw that comment that we should have ddosed "TheUnknowns". Well I have to tell you that vali and me hosted the AKK servers, we hosted TheUnknowns servers and now we host the illuminati servers. And we obviously didn't ddos ourselves.

could someone upload a preconfigured blocker server which is run by those guys or xRotHx.
I'd like to host a blocker server smile

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

12 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-08 22:44:56)

I was hoping you would come.
The precisions concerning your status have been edited in my original post.

Teemo wrote:

Contra "fooled" vali too often

Yes, I only have one version of the facts. All I know is there has been a feud between them, and Contra helped with establishing this server's position.
If you could be more precise on what relation Contra and vali had, or at least the actions they took together, it would help greatly, since this was the start of the DDoS and when your Illuminati server came into the game.

Teemo wrote:

at least as good as your great ddnet ger server

Then why is Illuminati the only one constantly running? Even the r0x.fr blmapPepe, which is second most popular, got taken down by C++ in front of my eyes, same for their unused other Royale server when we got into it with about 10 people.

Teemo wrote:

as your great ddnet ger server

I was not such a fan of it, but it was less abusive and had a better map.

Teemo wrote:

But I think this is a really rare case.

Not at all. I have only seen you not do it, BTW. Other players testified to me about abuses they received, especially from vali.

Teemo wrote:

And I also get a lot of attacks on my server, not just from vali.

What? vali attacks your server?

Teemo wrote:

it's most likely me who tunes the physics of the server [...] and if somebody was complaining about it, I always stopped

Probably, but that's not the case with vali.

Teemo wrote:

If you want to talk to us in a normal way like normal persons

I did so. Now I came to conclusions.

Teemo wrote:

At last I want to say to the creator of this thread, don't be mad just because we don't want to host your map.

You may not know, but NiKiS hosted his map on another server before. It got taken down!

Sarcasm, you can play innocent now, but you and vali are one team. And he did create a Server Flooder/Crasher client with you and you both used it (with your "colleagues"). The quoted post above lists his and your Skype account. Thanks for confirming that it's yours, by the way.
If you follow the links in my post, you will see people confirming that you and vali DDoSed DDNet servers. Which even made them close some of them.
There's just too much witnesses of your bad deeds, so don't think you can get away with it. 

jxsl13, there's no real reason to create one more blocker server. It's not a mod, it's just a DDRace with blmapV3ROYAL map on it.

14 (edited by name_scrubbed2 2015-11-08 21:29:16)

Sarcasm wrote:

P.S. I saw that comment that we should have ddosed "TheUnknowns". Well I have to tell you that vali and me hosted the AKK servers, we hosted TheUnknowns servers and now we host the illuminati servers. And we obviously didn't ddos ourselves.

Sarcasm wrote:

Also yeah i think i hold some importance because it's MY server, and hell yeah it's more ddos-protected than the other teeworlds servers, or at least as good as your great ddnet ger server.

The TU and the AKK-Server were running at the same time, until the TU-Server got DDoSed and therefore closed. How come it got down and eventually replaced even though it was "protected"?

15 (edited by Sarcasm 2015-11-08 22:27:14)

To jxsl13:

wow, that's so relevant for this topic, incredible ^^

To Teeaster Sterone:

I don't really know what happened between them, but vali said, that he was trying to infect him, ddosed him and annoyed him.
But I can tell that Contra doesn't really know much about ddos and he didn't really help to get the server "into the game"

You said it ... it's the only one constantly running, because we don't let us down from people like C++ ^^

Don't we have the same map? And we're trying to be not so abusive.

No just wanted to say, that it's not true that vali does all the ddoses here. Sorry if I formulated that misleadingly.

Never saw vali do it often. I'm sure he tries to be more social in the future.

Yes, and i appreciate that. That's why I answered.

That's sad for him, but no reason to force us to host his map.

To NiKiS:

I never denied that vali and me are a team. And yes we did, but there were already a few methods to flood in Teeworlds, so anyone could do it. Also it was fixed pretty quickly.

Which links? Didn't find any which confirms that vali and I ddosed the servers, or they got closed because of us.

To Romberg:

Well Vali and I were "estranged" at this time. So I left TU and opened AKK. Later he got ddosed by someone (like I said, enough ddosers out there), and my server was more protected or whatever. After a while we reconciled and continued with AKK.
Also in a server with such a game, there is always some gaps in the firewall or bugs, so it can happen that the Server gets down sometimes.

Sorry for no quotes, but i'm too lazy.

My response: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmwbsfXHa7k

17 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-08 22:56:14)

Sarcasm, I was there with vali. I talked with him. He contradicted himself every step. I have recorded the demo of our conversation. If you want, I will upload it with a transcript, but it wouldn't be to vali's advantage at all... At the end, he didn't reply, started talking in German to gL|'3iitches, then denied the entire conversation took place.

For example:

Teemo wrote:

But I can tell that Contra doesn't really know much about ddos and he didn't really help to get the server "into the game"

I saw Contra DDoSing xRoThx and r0x.fr servers several times in front of my eyes, just after he announced it.

Besides, this is probably minor but

Teemo wrote:

that he was trying to infect him, ddosed him and annoyed him.

If Contra doesn't know much about DDoS, how could he DDoS vali several times, while you say that your and his server is the best protected from people like C++ and Contra?
Never-mind this, reply first and foremost to my point above.

Teemo wrote:

Don't we have the same map?

You don't have the outmap.

Teemo wrote:

And we're trying to be not so abusive.

You, no. vali, and Tinlex, and all other admins you had yes. So overall, this is an abusive server. I explained the details in my original post.

Teemo wrote:

but no reason to force us to host his map.

That's not what this topic is for. This is not some kind of blackmail to get you to change your map to NiKiS'...

@matricks Yes, the developers don't have to get involved, except if you want to investigate the DDoS matters. Otherwise, it could be settled between admins.

Contra always asked sb else to ddos for him. (probably KITY*_*)

It's not too hard to find out an IP via skpye (peer-to-peer) and give that IP to sb.

Wasn't the outmap just a remark from the original royal? And yes, that's the only thing we changed and we think it's just annoying for the "better players" and a too good boost for the "worse players".

I'm talking about the future.

Not so sure about that.

19 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-08 23:34:20)

Teemo wrote:

Contra always asked sb else to ddos for him.

Every time? Many times KITY*_* was not connected, such as when he DDoS the r0x server in front of me.
Besides, you said it was Contra who DDoS and tried to infect vali. I know KITY*_*, she doesn't seem much more knowledgeable than Contra.

Teemo wrote:

It's not too hard to find out an IP via skpye

Yes, I know the researcher who found that out.
Besides, after saying this, we should add you on Skype?

Teemo wrote:

Wasn't the outmap just a remark from the original royal?

Probably, so what? It adds a layer.
It ables to do tricks with dummy and endless. For once, endless becomes something more useful than just a tool for idiot blockers and an unfair upgrade that can be kept for a group of blockers.
You are saying the outmap gave the worse players an advantage over the good players? Is this supposed to be bad?? It would make a balanced game. Besides, that's not how I see it. You need skill to just get into the outmap. This outmap is also useful for fleeing away from a bunch of blockers, it enables to rescue tees.

Teemo wrote:

I'm talking about the future.

Or in the future, as you get more power and influence from closing even more servers, and publishing the update you are preparing, you will probably gain more advantages.
I don't think any admin besides you is trying to be better. vali doesn't give a care about other players, he just wants to do something on a whim, then does it, and it often involves blocking a lot of players with wb and cheats now that he is admin. He infinitely unblocks himself, until he gets tired of it and bans the guy he can't block. Sometimes he is friendly, but he has no respect or fairness.

And tell vali I will only change my name ingame "qr.net/vali" when he starts coming here himself, otherwise I will return no matter how many times he bans me.

Hello , vali here.

So what really is everything here is all a lie.
Our leaders are Sandii and Menavodi . The both have ensured that servers go down . It had all started at that time . Menavodi said that he would our server sponsors and that he would do everything possible that everything else server is destroyed . He have paid for the gameserver and ddos server , it looks so that we looks as kids thats did everything .
Captain Teemo was incidentally a good mapper and I was working on the DDOS Protection Server minded and a bit 's experimenting on coding .
Sandii had always disguised as a member in our communities , so it is not as flashy.  In real he was setting up the ddos server and ddosed all servers. He is a smart guy since he joined edX. He has much experience in Computer Science and Programming.
He has put everything up like a ddnet fake site ddnet fake server etc, because deen will took down his servers in the next time, because they havnt any money for it.

So you all knows what  I wanted to say.

Btw:
1. KITY*_* is a boy, u dont know him right.
2. Do you think u can only get Ip's via skype... Serious???
3. We was voting about your map, 80% means your map is shit and the map at the moment is ok!
4. Do you like to spam it? I would love it, if you spam it on every teeworlds forum. Thx smile

Have a nice day guys :3

21 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-09 06:06:19)

@Sarcasm, could you confirm Sharp is really vali?

vali wrote:

So what really is everything here is all a lie.
Our leaders are Sandii and Menavodi . The both have ensured that servers go down

Way to start by contradicting yourself in 2 sentences next to each other. Just because you didn't DDoS directly doesn't save all the server's staff. The problem remains. All servers are taken down for the sake of one, which is limited compared to some of these other servers.

You told me in the chat we had earlier that you weren't god and that you didn't know who was behind all these DDoS.
Now, you are selling the people you supposedly worked with (and who did all the work, while giving you the credit), and try to pass as a victim?
Why did Contra mention you and not them?

Bring screenshots, bring concrete proofs that they did this! Menavodi said to several people, 3 to my knowing, that he wasn't at all a part in this. As I mentioned in my original post, you could just be trying to blame an innocent, like when you mentioned him as a server admin at client connection.

They are still doing it! Tell them to stop, now that you have uncovered them, if they are really the culprits!

vali wrote:

Captain Teemo was incidentally a good mapper

Where is his map? Is it something under the works that you are preparing? I hope it will be worth all the DDoS.

vali wrote:

I was working on the DDOS Protection Server minded and a bit 's experimenting on coding .

Didn't you say it was Sandii and Menavodi who paid for everything and were smart and stuff? Your role here isn't clear.

vali wrote:

Sandii had always disguised as a member in our communities

Then why was he in the welcome messages the server sends in chat such as "Welcome to Sandii's server!", "Welcom to Menavodi's server!"? This isn't very well hidden.

vali wrote:

He has put everything up like a ddnet fake site ddnet fake server etc, because deen will took down his servers in the next time, because they havnt any money for it.

Hold on, can you explain this?
Where is this fake DDNet site?
deen will take down whose servers? His own or Sandii's alleged?
Who doesn't have money? DDNet hasn't been discontinued.

1. Good for him, but his gender wasn't a criteria for my statement.
2. A random link on the Internet proves you wrong. You are either uninformed or just lying as usual. Why are yours and Teemo's versions always contradictory? Or maybe you are trying to pretend you don't know how to do it, so we add you on Skype, and fall into your trap. Playing innocent throughout.
3. It is NiKiS' map. My map is a different one. Besides, show the vote. If you did a vote with xRoThx's map, it would replace the one you currently have.
4. Do you like to cheat and abuse of banning in a spamming fashion? Of course you do. You had your stay as the race wb for awhile. Now you made enough enemies to be overwhelmed and your dam will give way. It's time to step down. Though, I am still curious to see the new map you are preparing - I may even play on it, by my own will, and not because you "wayblocked" all other servers - but not at the expense of other servers.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

And tell vali I will only change my name ingame "qr.net/vali" when he starts coming here himself, otherwise I will return no matter how many times he bans me.

Well i think that's no solution, and actually we have the rule, if you bypass the ban, you will be banned again, and we don't care how many times we have to ban you.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

Besides, after saying this, we should add you on Skype?

Whoever wants to ddos me should give it a try.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

I don't think any admin besides you is trying to be better.

I think we will all try our best to be fairer and i haven't seen any unfair actions lately.

Teeaster Sterone wrote:

@Sarcasm, could you confirm Sharp is really vali?

Don't feed the troll.

23 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-09 22:01:05)

@Sarcasm, so now you are answering for him?

Teemo wrote:

actually we have the rule, if you bypass the ban

What a joke! I can't have the nickname "qr.net/vali"? For what reason? Because I am not allowed to say one ill thing about an admin? Are you enjoying your little tyranny ingame?
Don't talk to me about rules. There are no rules written anywhere. Not in server info, not on a website.
You are just doing what's convenient for you. If vali or Tinlex lose, they cheat. If you make a complain, he mutes you. It doesn't even have to be spam.
And I would not really care if it was only your server and I had other servers. But we can't! I can't even make mine if people tell me "If you don't like it, do it and gtfo.". Because you guys are DDoS all other servers.

Teemo wrote:

we don't care how many times we have to ban you

I know this! You don't care how many DDoS you have to do to bring other servers down! You don't care to troll or abuse an open-source project for who knows what petty reason!

Teemo wrote:

I think we will all try our best to be fairer and i haven't seen any unfair actions lately.

Any time vali goes into race. He will teleport everyone on his team to win.
Yesterday, Gaara connected. vali was talking to me, and he said said something like: "Btw, Gaara is ugly" or something similar, and he muted him like this.

Teemo wrote:

Don't feed the troll.

Geez.
I know you are Sarcasm. Not only because you said so and brought some explanations, but because you told me ingame.
I could not be sure he was vali. It could have been a troll that read my message, saw I asked for vali, and pretended to be him. After all, he just made some surprising claims!
Anyway, after he answered, I went to the server, and I managed to make him answer some more, though he is reluctant to discussion.

Do you remember the links NiKiS gave in the first post? Yes, quite embarrassing:

deen wrote:

ali & Captain Teemo from AKK server seem pretty determined. Sorry that the servers are totally unplayable for a week now.

Wow, deen himself?

Mio wrote:

So. You may know [FB]vali ? He has a client to shut down server. I don't exactly know what it is. He writes things like "!crash 8101 -t -f".. Some seconds later there are heavy laggs on the Server and sometimes it shuts down. Is there any possibility to contact Teeworlds directly ?? That's so annoying.

Oh, I thought you said it was Menavodi and Sandii!

So, it is obvious from a long time ago your team, even if not you personally, and even if you disagree, is responsible for these serial server attacks.

You know what, GG. You proved you are good blockers, maybe the best blockers there are! Well, Contra is better in some areas, but you are probably the best meta-blockers! You take wayblock to a whole other level! DDoS entire servers, all players are blocked, the hardware too. Congratulations.
If someone picked a fight with you, another admin from another server, and was meanie with you, maybe mocked you by saying "DDoS me if you can noob", good job. You have proved your point. No need to hide it and be modest.
Don't play "Illuminati" too long, ala secret society who brings down everyone, which everyone knows about, but still is somewhat secret to remain mysterious.
Maybe you spent money to do this, so you can't go back, because it would be a shame to stop and go a step back? But do you prefer the status quo right now, everything centralised, with a single old map, or the previous, where there was diversity? You really prefer to spend money to destroy things? You could instead hire people to add features for your server, and become popular in a better way.

Because right now, you are infamous. You are not really popular. Many people have a gripe with vali, and it is understandable.
Still, you don't care, as long as you hold power on them, even if they despise you?
Are you going for some realistic blocking? Maybe, establishing some bad admins, who pretend to be good, as a good setup for a blocker server, a server of back-stabbing, and holding power by force, with a slightly sadistic mindset (blockers playing around with their victims).
Or are you just enjoying the complains of people who get their server blockers and therefore are blocked to remain on your server, because they are fools you play around with?
As you can see right now, players are getting more serious about this whole affair and won't put up with it any longer. You don't have any benefit to take it any further.

Make it stop. We don't have to discuss any more. Continue with your server and whatever rules you want, and stop bothering with other servers. Instead of attacking others, put that time into making your new map.

uptee.net block servers up and running, have fun ._.

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

25 (edited by Teeaster Sterone 2015-11-09 23:41:50)

Nice, jxsl13. Don't they dare attack yours when it gets traffic.

avocado testified. He said he couldn't connect here, but left me a message. I will ask him later to valid this in person.

avocado wrote:

vali is a liar. I know he uses DDoS and floods. I have pics. Menavodi was never in exec clan or an admin on  Illuminati server. In fact, I didn't know our names were written on the server.

Menavodi was also surprised by vali's claims. He doesn't know why vali wants to pick him as the culprit, and believes it to be random. He only knows the nick "Sandii" by name.

vali, you are making very unconvincing lies. It looks as if you are trolling. You make up a stupid excuse to mock this trial, not fearing any repercussions.
At least, you have confirmed to all you are the culprit and you don't give a damn.

Even if what you say is true, vali, you are being very uncooperative. You are still operating this server even though you know its presence ruins ALL other servers? You don't want to share how to protect from DDoS attacks? You only reveal who is real DDoS because you are in a pinch yourself?
Either way, you are still implicated.