1 (edited by Dr.Dre 2015-05-19 16:32:18)

Topic: New FNG Server!

The thread has been replaced to: https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11388

The IP's of our servers are:
FNG Mapping Community (EU): 188.165.209.72:7059
FNG Mapping Community (USA): 31.220.48.184:8337

Have a nice day!

Dr.Dre//Dene

I don't project my insecurities on other people.

Re: New FNG Server!

Looking forward to it, thanks for your work Dr.Dre and also big thanks to TheDerero for hosting this thingy for us! smile

Loving TW since 2010 smile

Hi!
I had some serious technical difficulties, that were eventually and fortunately resolved with the provider of my hosting service of choice. The European server should now be up and running fine. If there are any concerns, or if there is anything wrong with the server, just tell me, and I will fix it as soon as I can.

Have fun; 188.165.209.72:7059!

Forever yours truly,
Ero.

Move along, nothing to see here, really.

4 (edited by Oblique. 2015-05-16 00:53:40)

By the way, if you guys have any maps you want on the server, you can just PM me the download link or something. Or email me (gummifiedfluff@gmail.com).

A is for Apple.

Huzzah! let there be maps ^^

6 (edited by Oblique. 2015-05-17 15:56:57)

Hi,

I decided to create an index of all the maps we're hosting on these servers. Because I'm unable to keep track of all the authors of each and every map, I'll provide the Excel file of all the maps here. Please reply if you recognize one (or more) of your own maps here so that we can credit you appropriately.

Index of Maps.xlsx
Index of Maps.ods

A is for Apple.

More fancy version.

Move along, nothing to see here, really.

8 (edited by Oblique. 2015-05-17 03:31:29)

Well, that original spreadsheet was what I used to copy and paste into the openfng.cfg. Hehe... hehe...

To TheDerero:
http://i.imgur.com/TkYrubl.png

A is for Apple.

Closed in favor of this thread on request by Oblique.