26 (edited by 2013-08-07 20:41:08)

Re: [TILESET] Panda

BeaR wrote:

Good progress, keep up the work (:

That bamboo would maybe fit as well in the background (bamboo forest), the panda paw looks pretty cute.
I would change the bonsai to sth like this (sry for the messy quick sketch big_smile)

Nice sketch, well done, but this is not teestyle. Too realistic, too detailed and it does not follow the tee spirit. wink

Let's stick to the panda statue. How am I developing graphics like this one?
Well, I open all graphics with teeworlds statues and think about how would a panda look like.
Then I google for japanese statues and think about how could I combine it. E.g. I was thinking about how the pedestal could look like.
Knowing how a bear skin looks like in the teeworlds universe I began with a standard tee.

But here you are. Look at it how it evolved.
http://i.solidfiles.net/984affad94.png

And the graphic has not been finished, yet.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

i love the fifth one in

Broken wrote:

i love the fifth one in

that's looking like a hamster

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Okay, I've done a little work on the statues

http://i.solidfiles.net/a9580e173f.png

I will make another session of statues, but with changing the shape of the tee too.

needs wrote:

Okay, I've done a little work on the statues

I will make another session of statues, but with changing the shape of the tee too.

just a quick note: please copy the style of the teeworlds bear ears exactly.

I love the idea.

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

like it!
& nice rework by landil, propz smile