1 (edited by InoTour 2013-07-22 04:29:37)

Topic: InoT [FNG Tournament] #6

http://storage3.static.itmages.ru/i/13/0628/h_1372420208_7749028_9446b2ee20.png
Picture by wHy`
http://storage8.static.itmages.ru/i/13/0628/h_1372420124_2041780_0e55d88ebc.png
Picture by Selle

Map \ Amount of players:

1. fng_inot (by Battletoads)

2. 3 players

3. Reserve (if necessary)

4. Sketch of the map:
    http://storage8.static.itmages.ru/i/13/0710/h_1373473300_3176602_99adb446eb.png

Servers \ password:

1. (RU) [www.Tee.su] FNG InoT Tournament \ 188.120.232.155:1114 \ Pass: inofnpass

2. (FR) InoT [FNG Tournament] sponsored by ddracepro.net & Laxa \ 88.191.159.184:9150 \ Pass: inofnpass

Championship registration time: 01.07.2013-07.07.2013 \ From 06:00 01.07 till 23:55 07.07 (Moscow) Registration is over!
Time of tournament creation, teams assignment, rules: 07.07.2013-10.07.2013 \ From 06:00 07.07 till 23:55 10.07 (Moscow)
Championship staging time: 11.07.2013-21.07.2013 \ From 06:00 11.07 till 23:55 21.07 (Moscow)
Prize: 21$ to the winner team

Teams list + tournament gird

1. Team-A: DarkDragon (GER), Shadowfight| x98 (GER), louz.' (GER) Reserve: FreeZen (GER), Kathleen (GER)

2. Team-B: lFlRockitbro (ENG), |F|Cannibal (ENG), |F| Hydra (BG) Reserve: |F| FireStone (RU)

3. Team-C: Soul (RU), KREOL (RU), Everson (RU) Reserve: Sttrihovski (RU)

4. Team-D: Cartman (GER), Hurricane (GER), BeaR (GER) Reserve: Melone (GER), Jambi (GER)

5. Team-E: JiuJi (PL), Maggielf (PL), Feska (PL) Reserve: Astardo (PL)

6. Team-F: Sonix (SRB), MMilos (SRB), vitisoP (GER) Reserve: Magnet (FR), Cammo (GER)

7. Team-G: Ank1 (RU), XD))) (RU), zWicked (RU) Reserve: -

8. Team-H: Master.7ven (PL), IsenAkaKrzysiu (PL), - Reserve: - \\ The team is disqualified because of a lack of players.

9. Team-I: GhostJTJ (PL), Beast (PL), Bibi (PL) Reserve: LucioPL (PL)

10. Team-J: Nate (UK), Misaka (RU), Shirai (RU) Reserve: Rizuko (RU), Nokarukuta (RU)

11. Team-K: Riuko (RU), Zero (RU), Shirimo (RU) Reserve: Naginatsy (RU), Jinada (RU)

http://storage3.static.itmages.ru/i/13/0722/h_1374460035_1416364_18271ca104.png

• First stage: Five groups of two teams. the losing team is eliminated.

• Second stage: All vs all. two teams, which will be less in amount of points are eliminated.

• Third stage: All vs all are fight for 1st, 2nd, 3rd places.

Rules:

1. To register a team: Members (Nicknames and nationalities) \\ Reserve (If needed) \\ Convenient time and server (Date and Moscow time \\ Server name, location and IP) \\ Your contacts (skype\icq\mail).

2. Teams play two games, both of commands select the server (more comfortable by ping, each chooses for itself), first game on the one server, then on the other. The winner is the team that will score more points in total. knock-out play.

3. Time limit: No limit. Score limit: 700.

4. Each player has a right to ask for five minutes brake during the fight.  But each team can ask for a break only 3 times.

5. A fight may be delayed due to the personal request (lack of players or other reasons), but only 1 time. If the team that did not notified of its absence, this feature is automatically used, in the future it will be forbidden to use it. If the command does not appear in the second-time, it is eliminated from the tournament.

6. The game shall develop under the supervision of an organizer. That’s why slots on the servers are off, so the team did not start without us.

7. The rules will be edited according to the amount of the registered teams!

Extra details:

• After the championship is over, the results will be published here.

• Championship map will be available in the beginning of the tournament only. 2 days before the opening, sketch map will be sent to the teams.

• Warm-up at the start of each fight (duration of 120 seconds).

• Play is allowed any styles (camp, run, etc).

• If the games between the teams of different nationalities take place, then each game runs on one server and then on another one (The Russians against the Germans: the first shootout runs on Russian server, the second one runs on German server).

• All discussions are about the tournament will be held in the conference tournament skype. All the players will take part in the championship conference to be advised on everything connected to the championship.

• Time and date of the championship are assigned by the championship organizers in correlation with your wishes.

• Address your personal requests and question to any member of the organizing team: Our contacts

Re: InoT [FNG Tournament] #6

Hey Shrek! nice idea, gonna share with my friends smile

o/

*~°~~°~ Ryomou Wins... Flawless Victory ! ~°~~°~*
Support me: Subscribe!
[Fatality]

3 (edited by DarkDragon 2013-06-30 19:13:10)

I want to register my team to this tournament! Have a nice day guys. This will be my team.

Clan : DragonFight ( www.dragonfight-clan.de )
Players: DarkDragon(german), Shadowfight| x98(german) and louz.' (german-team)
Reserve: FreeZen(german),Kathleen (german)

DarkDragon,
1. Convenient time and server (Date and Moscow time \\ Server name, location and IP)?
2. Your contacts (skype\icq\mail)?

I want to register my team to the tournament ^o^! My team: Me - lFlRockitbro☠ prefer 2v2 with |F|Cannibal☠.

Clan: Fireball ( http://www.teeworlds-stats.info/clan?n=Fireball )
Players: lFlRockitbro☠ (England) ,|F|Cannibal☠ (England).
Reserve: |F| Hydra (Bulgaria), |F| FireStone (Russia)

6 (edited by InoTour 2013-07-01 05:29:08)

zisiadisbrothers wrote:

prefer 2v2

This tournament 3on3

1. Convenient time and server (Date and Moscow time \\ Server name, location and IP)?
2. Your contacts (skype\icq\mail)?

7 (edited by BeaR 2013-07-07 13:37:56)

#Players: Cartman [GER] , Hurricane [GER] , BeaR [GER]
#Reserve: Melone [GER], Jambi [GER]
#Convenient time and server: 14-22'00 GMT+2, GER srv
#Contacts: skype: teeshutee, cartrnan

Hello!

I didn't see that on rules. Can clan members take a part as 2 teams in tournament? If no we will change team members

My team for tournament:

Clan: Ignis©
Site: http://ignistw.shivtr.com
Players: JiuJi [PL] , Maggielf [PL] , Feska [PL]
Reserve: Astardo
Convenient time and server: 14-22'00 GMT+1, server IP is still changing so can't give it now

Players: Sonix! [SRB], MMilos [SRB], vitisoP [GER]
Reserve: Magnet [FRA], Cammo [GER]
Convenient time and server: 14-22'00 GMT+2
Contacts: Skype: wescsonix

JiuJi wrote:

I didn't see that on rules. Can clan members take a part as 2 teams in tournament?

Can.

Hello,

Me ( lFlRockitbro (ENG) ) and |F|Cannibal (ENG) wants to play versus someone else 2v2, is that possible ?
contacs: Skype: greek_boys (we are brothers we use one skype.)

zisiadisbrothers wrote:

Me ( lFlRockitbro (ENG) ) and |F|Cannibal (ENG) wants to play versus someone else 2v2, is that possible?

Sorry, but no. Only 3on3.

Clan:UglyBitches<3

Players: Master.7ven[PL],Hunter69[PL],Minor.zer0[PL]
Reserve: IsenAkaKrzysiu[PL]
Convenient time and server:14-22'00 GMT+1
Contacts: Skype: heniek

Second team from Ignis

Clan: Ignis©
Site: http://ignistw.shivtr.com
Players: GhostJTJ [PL] , Beast [PL] , Bibi [PL]
Reserve: LucioPL [PL]
Convenient time and server: 14-22'00 GMT+1, IP still changing

Team-H: Master.7ven (PL), Hunter69 (PL), Minor.zer0 (PL) Reserve: IsenAkaKrzysiu (PL)

Sorry for making problems but somebody made epic shit. Me (Minor.zer0) and Hunter69 dont known about this tour and WE NO WANT PLAY so pls delate this squad because on team will be only Master and Isen and its too little (tour 3v3).

Minor.zer0 wrote:

Team-H: Master.7ven (PL), Hunter69 (PL), Minor.zer0 (PL) Reserve: IsenAkaKrzysiu (PL)

Sorry for making problems but somebody made epic shit. Me (Minor.zer0) and Hunter69 dont known about this tour and WE NO WANT PLAY so pls delate this squad because on team will be only Master and Isen and its too little (tour 3v3).

Okay. Thanks for information.

yes it's true, me Hunter69 (skype: herakles135) and Minor the rest can also, don't write down to the tournament ._. this is ******* no funny joke. Sorry for making problems.

Hunter69 wrote:

Sorry for making problems.

No problems, guys. smile

Me  lFlRockitbro (ENG), |F|Cannibal (ENG) and |F| Hydra (BG)  3v3 smile is that OK ?
skypes: me and Cannibal: greek_boys (one skype)
|F| Hydra (BG) : raven1g1
When is going to be the tournament ? 7.07.13?
and in wich server will be?
thanks xx

20 (edited by 2013-07-07 05:31:49)

zisiadisbrothers wrote:

3v3 smile is that OK?

Yes, it's OK.

zisiadisbrothers wrote:

When is going to be the tournament ? 7.07.13?

zisiadisbrothers wrote:

and in wich server will be?

We have server from France and Russian. Will be from German. I think for USA will be too.

Registration is over!

2 questions:
Will you post screenshots after every round of the first stage was played?
When is our next round?

By the way do not worry about a German server because we have got the same ping on french servers anyway.

[21:15:20] Tom-d1ed: das ist ja mal so
[21:15:21] Tom-d1ed: extrem schlecht

CartmanxX wrote:

Will you post screenshots after every round of the first stage was played?

May be in archive after this tournament. I have all screen's.

CartmanxX wrote:

When is our next round?

When 1'st and 2'nd group's plays matches (tomorrow). After this games started 2 stage.

CartmanxX wrote:

By the way do not worry about a German server because we have got the same ping on french servers anyway.

Okay, it's good.

I think you should cap the scores of a game to 700 even if a team(like us) made more than 700 because it is more likely random if you get 702, 708 or 700.

[21:15:20] Tom-d1ed: das ist ja mal so
[21:15:21] Tom-d1ed: extrem schlecht

Tournament is over! Winners: Team-D - BeaR, Cartman, Hurricane, Melone and Jambi.

let me guess, J and G were disqualified due to cheating? As i understood, players were free to use the clients they wanted, so if player plays too good-> he is a cheater, right?
I thought InoT client was made as obligatory client for participating in tournaments, as a proof of "clear" client. If client wasn't made for these purpose too, I dislike InoT organisation then sad