Re: Teeworlds Players are "Just" Germans and Russians???

Lachn007 wrote:

I think i am the only auzzie player because i have never found another auzzie.

Wrong. These guys swarm.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

The answer is obviously simple. Just recall where were the first tw releases presented (i mean in which languages). And remember that many many people leaves in Russia, so everything even small and unpopular takes attention of hundreds of people.

Shahan wrote:

The answer is obviously simple. Just recall where were the first tw releases presented (i mean in which languages). And remember that many many people leaves in Russia, so everything even small and unpopular takes attention of hundreds of people.

Multilanguage was recently implemented, Teeworlds used to be english-only for years.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
Shahan wrote:

Multilanguage was recently implemented, Teeworlds used to be english-only for years.

Key words are presented and first released. About a year ago i googled for teeworlds 0.1 and found one presented only in german language.
Offtop: my english becoming worse last time, sry if i use it incorrectly sad

Shahan wrote:

About a year ago

Shahan wrote:

i googled for teeworlds 0.1

Today results about stuff released a dozen of years ago don't really matter.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

For example, i found matricks's post presentating teepop, which was posted in german, on .de website and in 2006. "A year ago" means that it's quite hard to find that post now.

Matricks doesn't speak german (or I'm really missing something).

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

Matricks doesn't speak german (or I'm really missing something).

well, then it looks like a fake on some german clan page. I remember that it was really post of 2006, in german and by matricks, but teepop was released more than a year earlier. Then you are right, Dune, i have no idea about amount of german players smile

i'm from germany and i think i know why almost every german person plays tw xD. >youtube >giga

One of the most important facts is it does not matter where you come from. It matters if you play teeworlds or not.

// closed (deleted irrelevant posts)

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!