Re: Teeworlds Facebook Page?!

I liked the old profile picture more.

27 (edited by Dune 2012-11-26 18:17:24)

It should be clearly stated that this page is just your fanpage.
I don't care this much about Facebook, but discrediting people in the name of "Teeworlds" is infamous:

http://puu.sh/1uy9h

Edit: Besides, this page already exists.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

"Teeworlds is a free online game | This page isn't official | Download it for all OSs:(...)

DARK HUNTER wrote:

OK I support this kind of advertisment but the things you posted on the page (such as MAP94 being a troll) would make one think bad stuff about teeworlds.

I think that a good page should have some fun,
There's no need to create a page that only advertises about updates since the game inform that by himself.
That's why I've posted that vid, and I will post many other vids.

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

Why Facebook, why not Twitter or MySpace or whatever...
I mean Facebook steals your personal data and sells it, that sux-.-

#yemDX is a known troll

30 (edited by 2012-11-26 22:33:29)

Delo: wrote:
Dune wrote:

And this is why an official Teeworlds page has to be administrated by someone with some responsibility in the game devlopment...

Totally agree with that point! A facebook site should be runned of someone who is involved in the development so that she/he can post fresh news without watching into the forum.

I dont see anyone else willing to do that . Do you ?? I dont think so

Dune wrote:

Since Teeworlds isn't giving any official support to these modifications, there is no reason its facebook page does.
Once again, this is why one responsible should be assigned to this. No need to constantly update the page, just for the releases I guess, just for it to exist and people to write on the wall...

Oh , Then do it yourself , if you know so much better

Edit: Besides, this page already exists.

Powerred by wikipedia , and i dont see posts

Teeworlds!!!!

Mr.Pinky wrote:
Delo: wrote:
Dune wrote:

And this is why an official Teeworlds page has to be administrated by someone with some responsibility in the game devlopment...

Totally agree with that point! A facebook site should be runned of someone who is involved in the development so that she/he can post fresh news without watching into the forum.

I dont see anyone else willing to do that . Do you ?? I dont think so

It wouldn't take a lot of time, doesn't have to be weekly updated.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Use Dev Blog of this site and destroy facebook page.... but anyway everything seems right :\

There's are a greater chance of people discovering teeworlds through Facebook than by accidentally finding somewhere in Google results :S

Once in a century...

DARK HUNTER wrote:

There's are a greater chance of people discovering teeworlds through Facebook than by accidentally finding somewhere in Google results :S

I think it's very doubtful that this is true big_smile

i disbelieve that anyone will find this page accidentally on fb
btw. i hope no one will accidentally find this page and get his first impression of Tw there, because it doesn't represent Teeworlds in a proper way

oaký' wrote:
DARK HUNTER wrote:

I think it's very doubtful that this is true big_smile

i disbelieve that anyone will find this page accidentally on fb
btw. i hope no one will accidentally find this page and get his first impression of Tw there, because it doesn't represent Teeworlds in a proper way

It works like this, I like the page then all my friends see that I liked this game called teeworlds. Then they go to the page and see what has been posted there.

Most news are posted on forum, why cant HeroiAmarelo forward them to the facebook page? I like the idea, we just need more likes smile Btw, make some screenshots, you should also think about spreading the site on facebook (Maybe link exchanges?). I think this is a good idea to make teeworlds more popular smile

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

37 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-11-28 01:27:43)

kittyPL wrote:

Most news are posted on forum, why cant HeroiAmarelo forward them to the facebook page? I like the idea, we just need more likes smile Btw, make some screenshots, you should also think about spreading the site on facebook (Maybe link exchanges?). I think this is a good idea to make teeworlds more popular smile

I totally agree, but some people dont. Some people think I just wanna control an "Official" page.

Dune wrote:

http://puu.sh/1u8N0

@oaky  +1 sad

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

Heroi , Post your forum fails there !

Teeworlds!!!!

Hey guys,
I like the idea of a representation of Teeworlds on a plattform.
However this has to happen by the players itself. And most creative and innovative ideas might be rewarded with acknowledgement. Recommending the game in other forums and among friends is thereby the most valuable way of doing this whatsoever.

The problem I see with a Facebook page is what has been partly mentioned already:
There might be a lack of seriousness leading to a disruptive image on the game itself. And even if the persona standing behind the project is serious and gentle, it is not unlikely that the activeness will slow down and ultimately come to a halt. I know what I'm talking about since I've made those mistakes in other communities aswell.

Hey, find me as "CL | Gala" or "y" ingame