Topic: Teeworlds Facebook Page?!

Hey.
Well, I know that there is already a Facebook page about Teeworlds, but it have no activities or updates,
So I decided to create a new one, this one is going to have news, screenshots, video updates about every cool vid about Teeworlds etc.
I would like to invite you to help me, giving me a like on Facebook, after all, you lose nothing!
Tnx. HeroiAmarelo
Like the new Teeworlds page on Facebook!

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

Re: Teeworlds Facebook Page?!

liked smile Good idea big_smile

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

3 (edited by Dune 2012-11-25 16:26:10)

http://puu.sh/1u8N0

And this is why an official Teeworlds page has to be administrated by someone with some responsibility in the game devlopment...

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Tnx KittyPL.

Well, Dune, tell me your opinions and ideas.
Do you think that the page should not "Like" other Teeworlds Related pages?

- Günther Branlutte

Dune wrote:

And this is why an official Teeworlds page has to be administrated by someone with some responsibility in the game devlopment...

Totally agree with that point! A facebook site should be runned of someone who is involved in the development so that she/he can post fresh news without watching into the forum.

visit our clan!
=Eagle=

Teeworlds?¿??.... perhaps the best name for Teeworlds is TeeVanillaLikes yikes

Delo:,
The question is, noone on the devolp. team is really interested on this type of advertisement,
In addition, I'm always under the news (I have no life :C).
The idea is not only let people know about real updates, but about everything that is about Teeworlds

- Günther Branlutte

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

The question is, noone on the devolp. team is really interested on this type of advertisement,
The idea is not only let people know about real updates, but about everything that is about Teeworlds

What is the question? "The question is" is followed by a statement.

Disliked....
Better?

- Günther Branlutte

10 (edited by Zodiac 2012-11-25 18:57:21)

Dune wrote:

http://puu.sh/1u8N0

? Whats wrong with liking other teeworlds related pages, it brings light to other teeworld's social communities and helps expand the exposure of teeworlds. Also if there is a choice between the teeworlds page being administrated by someone on the development team, who doesn't have time to frequently post updates and promote teeworlds (Dont blame them), vs someone, not on the development team like HeroiAmarelo, who has shown a keen interest in getting involved and posting new content, then I personally feel the latter is a far better choice.

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

Disliked....
Better?

No don't dislike it, there is no reason for people to get upset over you liking a mod of teeworlds.

One person does something to get TW more exposure and all of a sudden a bunch of people who did nothing have a better idea how to do it.

I say keep up the good work, even though I'm not a fan of DDrace.

frecel wrote:

One person does something to get TW more exposure and all of a sudden a bunch of people who did nothing have a better idea how to do it.

I say keep up the good work, even though I'm not a fan of DDrace.

Lol exactly

13 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-11-25 20:17:56)

Tnx Zodiac, frecel and Broken.
I have 9 likes only 'till now. Tnx to the ones who've liked my page.

- Günther Branlutte

Zgokee wrote:
HeroiAmarelo wrote:

What is the question? "The question is" is followed by a statement.

It's pretty easy to find the implied question... "is anyone on the dev team interested in this type of advertising? No."

On the other hand I think if Heroi put a bit more work into his posts people would respect him more.

Well, since I already have 85 subs. on my Youtube account 'TeeworldsTuto' and 37 on my other Youtube account, 'HeroiAmarelo', I already consider myself respected and popular.
But I'm not looking for popularity of respect by others, I just love Teeworlds and I want to help, no matter how.

- Günther Branlutte

Yes Heroi, many people are simply overcritical.

Since Teeworlds isn't giving any official support to these modifications, there is no reason its facebook page does.
Once again, this is why one responsible should be assigned to this. No need to constantly update the page, just for the releases I guess, just for it to exist and people to write on the wall...

Not Luck, Just Magic.

More like, this is why no one knows about Teeworlds.... omg, he liked a mod, how horrid! A mod that has doubled Teeworlds popularity, but which of course is awful and the reason regular Teeworlds has so few players! (Lovely convoluted logic at it's finest.)

An updated Teeworlds 'official' page probably isn't going to happen, so let this page like other Teeworld stuff I mean W.. T.... F... people. This criticism is just stupid.

Broken wrote:

An updated Teeworlds 'official' page probably isn't going to happen.

I said it didn't need to update, just to exist.

First thing he does after writing the description for a wannabe-official page is showing support to a mod on front page. Like wtf.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

20 (edited by frecel 2012-11-25 22:54:55)

Dune wrote:
Broken wrote:

An updated Teeworlds 'official' page probably isn't going to happen.

I said it didn't need to update, just to exist.

First thing he does after writing the description for a wannabe-official page is showing support to a mod on front page. Like wtf.

Literally the second sentence on the page.

This page isn't official

Even if it was an official page I think there would be nothing wrong with liking the mods even though they are not officially supported.

The page got disliked, although, I don't really understand your point.
So, you think that an official page of something should never support unofficial content?
Moreover, it's just a freaking like, what's the big deal? Anyway, I've disliked it already.
This discussion is pointless.

- Günther Branlutte

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

The page got disliked, although, I don't really understand your point.
So, you think that an official page of something should never support unofficial content?
Moreover, it's just a freaking like, what's the big deal? Anyway, I've disliked it already.
This discussion is pointless.

i think you should like it on principle

Since Heroi's is only another teeworlds fan page, I don't think there is a reason to ask him to only post and/or link to standard content.

I do think it's about time to have a somewhat active official page.
I don't think we should wait till v1.0.0 to start advertising Teeworlds decently.
That long-awaited trailer is more than needed.

Perhaps if no dev can pick up this task, then you should "open up a slot" in the team for someone willing to promote teeworlds. Someone with the skills, free time and experience with the game (if that person exists).

check out these maps: infiltrate - choco - dustycloud

Slinack wrote:

Perhaps if no dev can pick up this task, then you should "open up a slot" in the team for someone willing to promote teeworlds. Someone with the skills, free time and experience with the game (if that person exists).

Most of the projects like TW rely on the players to do all of the promoting and there is no official person responsible for advertising or PR or anything of that sort. That's why I think it's good that Heroi decided to create a fan page on FB.

OK I support this kind of advertisment but the things you posted on the page (such as MAP94 being a troll) would make one think bad stuff about teeworlds.

btw: I agree with Slinack: the devs should start promoting their game.

Live long and prosper...

Once in a century...