1 (edited by .:KREOL:. 2012-04-15 14:54:44)

Topic: [Mod] DDWar

!!!~~To translate i use translator~~!!!

Hi, guys! wink

I did'nt see this modification in the list of modifications and decided to publish ddwar.
This mod is similar to a standard ddrace, but has a system of accounts and you can get points of the block.

Autoexec:

sv_name ****
sv_gametype DDWar
sv_map ****
sv_max_clients 16
sv_register 1
sv_rcon_password xxxx

DDWar bin:            http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/69539423/file.html

Source:                  http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/31279778/file.html

Re: [Mod] DDWar

You're not the mod author...

https://github.com/eeeee/teeworlds/tree/ddwar
https://github.com/eeeee/teeworlds/tree/ddwar-new

(dunno whether the second one is already stable)

Yes, i dont author. I public him to other peoples.

If eeeee don't wanna create a topic why should you create it??
And why is the source link in your cloud and not in Github??
Lol
http://s19.postimage.org/4z15lo9cj/Capturar.png

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

Useless mod anyway. It just creates idiots, trying to block players on real race maps.
Maybe I missed the real point of that mod, but I guess there're good reasons (like reputation, honor or just the common sense) why eeeee or whoever didn't publish it. big_smile

1338 - One step ahead of the average Nerd.

fameless wrote:

Useless mod anyway. It just creates idiots, trying to block players on real race maps.
Maybe I missed the real point of that mod, but I guess there're good reasons (like reputation, honor or just the common sense) why eeeee or whoever didn't publish it. big_smile

In my opinion, it's the other way around:
It gives people who like competitive blocking a place where no one gets mad at them, so you have less ppl blocking in DDRace.

@.:KREOL:. :
If you are making the topic with such name, you should design(mb wrong word) it correctly.

Edit your 1st post and add:
- Mod gameplay
- Author of mod
- Links to github (remove download link of source)
- Online server's ips
- Add releases for other OS
- Add screenshots

Don't forget to say, that this mod based on DDRace.

Shahan wrote:

- Online server's ips

Don't think that this is useful, this is information which gets out of date very fast.

fameless wrote:

Actually i didn't publish it because the mod is not finished yet. I've planned some more features but didn't have time to implement all of them.

Also, when speaking about reputation and honor of creating blocking servers and mods, please note that at the moment roughly 10-20% teeworlds player-hours are spent on blocking servers wink

eeeee wrote:

please note that at the moment roughly 10-20% teeworlds player-hours are spent on blocking servers

The sad truth sad

Once in a century...

fameless wrote:

Useless mod anyway. It just creates idiots(...)

-I would like to say that DDWar Moar and Official DDWar Servers are both really popular servers, and remember:
Someone server have 5 players, DDWar Official have 40 at the same time, so calm down.

-Other popular servers are servers that runs BlmapVxxx (This servers would be better using DDWar mod don't you think?)

-You shouldn't criticize people just because you don't apreciate the gameplay, most players prefer to block that making stupid boring normal races

-Don't call me idiot, anti-blocker
I'm in BlMapV003, ho! A blocker! Lets make a spect. vote!

- Günther Branlutte

HeroiAmarelo wrote:
fameless wrote:

Useless mod anyway. It just creates idiots(...)

-I would like to say that DDWar Moar and Official DDWar Servers are both really popular servers, and remember:
Someone server have 5 players, DDWar Official have 40 at the same time, so calm down.

-Other popular servers are servers that runs BlmapVxxx (This servers would be better using DDWar mod don't you think?)

-You shouldn't criticize people just because you don't apreciate the gameplay, most players prefer to block that making stupid boring normal races

-Don't call me idiot, anti-blocker
I'm in BlMapV003, ho! A blocker! Lets make a spect. vote!

Since you did not quote the full sentence you neither got the point. I actually don't have anything against the mod, but against the players, who think every server works as a block server. They join race servers or even vanilla servers and start harassing other players on purpose. Just because its fun to make them agnry. Later on, they glorify themself as "pro" and start videos on how good they are at blocking others on official mods. Magnet used to call those "pros" as "Retardus G****** lolkidius". I've put *****, since those are not always the kind players, but the majority.

1338 - One step ahead of the average Nerd.

I tried ddwar yesterday and thought it was pretty fun. It's not bad. And i was able to see HeroiAmarelo big_smile

I want to run a ddwar server myself.
I want the compiled version where can i find

15 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-04-24 21:58:39)

.:ALIPIKACHU:. wrote:

It is the ddwar bin...
Dowload big_smile

- Günther Branlutte

HeroiAmarelo wrote:
.:ALIPIKACHU:. wrote:

It is the ddwar bin...
Dowload big_smile

I have a problem sad

My autoexec is : sv_name DDwar
sv_port 8303
sv_gametype ddwar
sv_map ddwar_winter
sv_max_clients 16
sv_rcon_password MDR

But when i start my server , the mod is DM

Help me pls sad

Use caps. DDWar.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I tried DDWAR and DDWar , dont work sad

Can't really help you, the mod is no longer available for download.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

HeroiAmarelo gave us a link , try it

From what I've seen in the binaries, it's "DDWar". Try not writing anything else but sv_gametype DDWar and the rcon.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

22 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2013-01-26 20:31:00)

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7863/screenshot2013012618225.png
Compile it.
PS.
eeeee told me that the account system will not work correctly in your costum servers.
Btw, is anyone interested in taking control of TeeworldsTuto? I'm thinking about leaving the channel.
PM me.

- Günther Branlutte

Shahan wrote:

Don't forget to say, that this mod based on DDRace.

It isn't.

Disclaimer: i wrote the freeze base for ddwar. it doesn't share anything with ddrace except the 'dd' wink

This DDrace-map is two hard for me!
And since i cant finish this map, i will do anything to make you fail aswell!

But wait, there is another solution!  Birds of a feather flock together!
I can simply join a server were all of my kind is getting togheter. Were we can block, flame and fail togheter.
why should i be the annoying minority, when i can be a part of the failing majority?

Lets think outside of the box for a while. DDwar is not a bad thing. who would want monkeys running around amoung us? lets lock them up in a cage....what the hell, lets call that cage "DDwar"