1 (edited by SOKOL_TOMA_007 2011-11-13 01:05:53)

Topic: TSC not working with newest version of TW?

Hi up everyone I'm new to this forum so please don't go hard on me if I did something wrong! smile

Ok so I wan't to host a zombie server and yes I have already my own server it's DM and it works perfect and in the past I think there was 1.5.2 version or something like it and I could host zombie server now when I try to open up Teeworlds Server Creator I got error that says: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).

So I'm wondering if TSC isn't compatible or something with newest version of TW?

EDIT: ALSO if you could pleeeease tell me how do I get in-game control of my server? How do I log in to my rcon?

SOKOL_TOMA_007

Re: TSC not working with newest version of TW?

O

k heres what you do first to get all the control of you server press f2 and next you see a red screen and is write in the RCON->you type your

RCON

password and then you log in as administrator now about TSC:TSC have 0.5.2 versions mode so you cant run a 0.6.0 from TSC if theres a new version of tsc then you can.!

If you want a perfect map for your own server you can PM me to make you one ^^

Please also try play nodes you may download it here!. And as always.Have a nice day

dremy wrote:

password and then you log in as administrator now about TSC:TSC have 0.5.2 versions mode so you cant run a 0.6.0 from TSC if theres a new version of tsc then you can.!

Whoa. You should try splitting your sentences xD

@SOKOL_TOMA_007: looks like your application crashed, and I doubt it's due to a new version of Teeworlds installed on your PC. I guess the TSC creator (blobynator, iirc) is the only one that can help you on this.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Roger guys I will now go try to log in to my server as admin tongue And @Dune I'm not sure, on older versions of TW, TSC really did work and I was able to host zombie server, now that I look for zombie servers I could only found infestation which is not zombie!! lol also I see race servers? You can't create race servers without TSC can you? Also one more question tongue When I'm on my desktop and my server is running, can I log in to it or I need to go in game then log in? Because I wanna administer things when I'm not in game smile

SOKOL_TOMA_007

With 0.6 you may use the econ to log in to your server without being ingame. A tutorial for this can be found here.

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Wow thanks guys! You are the best! I will look out for this tutorial later right now I'm gonna go play on my server with my friends so stay put! smile

SOKOL_TOMA_007

7 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 17:15:44)

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

8 (edited by 2011-11-15 19:00:15)

@wapps.warpaint. I managed to get in control of my server via cmd but i don't know what commands to use and how should i type them in cmd while running the server? Please help with that.

@TeePhoenix I'm using newest version of tw i think it's 0.6.1 and when I try to open up server creator I got error (error is shown up in my first post above all this) also when I was using older version I think it was 0.5.1 then I COULD open up server creator and COULD host zombie server. PLEASE HELP EVERYONE! sad

Guys if you don't get me I wan't iZomb server not infestation, but yes if you can also tell me how can I host race, z-catch, basketball, soccer, infestation and others please do! sad

Bump

Anyone pleas bump!

SOKOL_TOMA_007