Topic: build mod

i rly like build so i want the mod so i can have my own build server pls reply if u know where to find it or email it or link tahnku smile

~Super

2 (edited by Tee Killa 2011-08-07 00:55:33)

Re: build mod

This modification hasn't been released yet.

For further information visit: http://build-mod.de (thanks to Botox) and look for the build mod section.

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

Tee Killa: This isn't the real Build Mod. http://build-mod.de/ <-- this is the real one.

so is this like a download i dont see anything that says download?

~Super

Tee Killa wrote:

This modification hasn't been released yet.

This is not right
The modification will never be released!

Am I right BotoX?

Maybe it will, because I'm tired of all the fakes and naps crying for the mod...

uhhh i just want the mod big_smile

~Super

9 (edited by Theolol 2011-08-10 13:54:09)

BotoX wrote:

and naps crying for the mod

Super Dude wrote:

uhhh i just want the mod

Thumbs up for Super Dude  smile

You were one that make the build mod that had servers about 1 to 6? And your hammer make laser walls? And level 100 cap?

Yes, why?

http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8214
rulez

13 (edited by goo 2011-08-14 15:01:55)

There is now version in 0.6. You wrote that mod too?
Reason I asked, is because back last year there were those servers, and none other like it. It was fun, and balanced. Now on 0.6 several version has spawned, and it is unbalanced. I played as brand new, and I would not even come close to being able to do anything about 500+ level tee. I also remember changes in yours where levels became unlimited, around that time I stopped playing for a while and forgot my pw. Now I want to know, if any of the 0.6 build mod servers are yours, so I can give it another go. The ones I were on were unpleasent

But thanks for the servers back when 0.6 wasnt around. Had many fun moments.

Schmop isn't the creator of the mod.
He only stole this mod from the server (a long story)
The creator of the mod is g@mer and BotoX. You can still watch the build server

This build on 0.6 by botox.... I don't like it.
I like old build 0.5.2 with old map. And i think all like it.

16 (edited by goo 2011-08-19 18:19:47)

I don't know, I just know build was a heck of allot of fun.
And for my post, I dont care if you dont like it, Im just trying to encourage the balancing of the gameplay.
I say it again: COMPLETELY ANTI new player or low level. I just ran around and got killed before I could even see the opponent. That to me deserves a -1 to the server. I got at most 2 kills for building a wall. There is no point in arguing for a point though, as almost everyone decides to take whoever's side long before. So this will be my last post for here(build). So dont even bother replying, Im not even going to read the thread again.

I agree with you smoog

Edit, sorry for coming back, but there was one last thing I forgot to add. Thanks for; and keep up the hardwork. Opinions should never be set in-stone, as times are ever changing. So are the tides. I really hope to see it come to bear fruit, and become well liked