Topic: [MOD]BUILD+|C

I dont know all information about the mod, but here the source and win32:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-361 … d.zip.html

Re: [MOD]BUILD+|C

Do you know anything more about the mod? How to play it, what the goal is and for which version of Teeworlds it is compatible with?

right... this mod is not that known that everyone knows how to play it, etc.

4 (edited by JonastheRoman 2011-07-25 18:45:55)

Hmmm, I thougt it was very known in 0.5.2... And I thougt this mod isn´t made for 0.6 already?

The basic idea of the mod is to protect your base with laserwalls. To make them you have to level yourself until a specific level. If you have a better level, you can make more walls and have better weapons. Its made by G@mer.

EDIT: WOW, there IS a build server already!!!

Loving TW since 2010 smile

5 (edited by andi103 2011-07-25 17:28:22)

Thanks Schmop for making this mod public
+1

6 (edited by G@mer 2011-07-25 18:29:32)

Can someone delete the download link please.

The Source was stolen from our server, and now published.

So it's illegal wink.

Sin wrote:

right... this mod is not that known that everyone knows how to play it, etc.

We had over 28000 Registered accounts wink

Kottizen wrote:

Do you know anything more about the mod? How to play it, what the goal is and for which version of Teeworlds it is compatible with?

He was just in the mood to release it because he think this would damage us wink

The Server which is on now is in the old Build style without saving and with shields, and such a server was also on in 0.5.2 times...  I think it was not from you... Was it stolen, too? I think it was there before your servers got on.

Jonas the Roman wrote:

The Server which is on now is in the old Build style without saving and with shields, and such a server was also on in 0.5.2 times...  I think it was not from you... Was it stolen, too? I think it was there before your servers got on.

Nop it was a pulic release from BluRay wink

I'd say: Learn something about servers... If someone could have stolen your sourcecode something went wrong.

The owner of the server (a stupid german lolkid with too much money) gave the root password to other people because as mentioned before he's an idiot. And they copied everything from the server. And also the owner himself gave the sourcecode to other people for some reasons. But however we enjoyd a free server for one year wink
So have fun with the crappy sourcecode, it's old and buggy. There is a new version. So we don't care.

So, enjoy the new!
Its new and buggy wink

12 (edited by Gravity 2011-08-15 15:06:32)

G@mer may i remind you that this mod is developed by Blu-ray (atleast the original build mod not the build+ mod). He never gave you permission to just remake the mod and add a + to the gametype...
Its just a reminder.

The original Build mod is open source. And licensed with the teeworlds license.

Original build mod... referring to teeworlds source... or the build mod from massivedynamix. Or another build mod?

From BlueRay

Oh then i mean Blu-ray never gave permission to just straight copy it and add a + to the end. (fixing other posts)

17 (edited by JonastheRoman 2011-09-06 20:03:33)

You destroyed the original Build! Now koglvl is dominating. Congratulations! >:(
EDIT: build-mod.de down sad

18 (edited by Piotrek.stv.pl 2012-04-28 11:14:14)

Link it does not work - Build+|C.

Did you mod? You do not have Web hosting?
You want your mod was TeeWorlds 0.6.1? Write to me!