51 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:54:45)

Re: Report minor bugs here (0.6.*)

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

You're wrong, it exists in previous versions, too. At least in 0.5.

53 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:54:40)

Deleted.

54 (edited by Slayer *gV* 2012-02-12 13:02:01)

Actually not a "bug", just a graphical gimmick. Otherwise it would look kind of really weird.
But maybe there should be a limitation, so the flag won't jump many tees high.

TeePhoenix wrote:

If you kill the flag carrier the flag falls and after it hits the ground it jumps up again. This is a big bug in my opinion, because it is just gambling who will get the flag. The problem appeared in version 0.6 as far i know.

This is done on purpose and it was always like that (since ctf was added with 0.3).

Remember the 80s - good times smile

56 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:51:24)

Deleted.

TeePhoenix wrote:

Does this also affect Teeworlds: http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/ … 36810.html ?

No, Teeworlds uses pnglite.

58 (edited by siimon 2012-06-25 13:00:46)

I dont know if someone have write this before but, when 12 players joined, the lowest player falls 50% of the scoreboard, i dont know how to add a picture in my massage, so you'll need to do it with this. (btw can someone help me with that? and how does BBcode work? i dont get the message they try to tell me when i click on "BBCode" and "images")

http://uploading.com/files/fa45mffd/scr … -20-49.png I hope this work

mushoku-no

that is non of this community's concern since it's on a mod (ddrace) if it happens in dm/ctf/tdm too make a screenshot an explain clearly what you think the bug is

I'm gonna kill you!
My avatar was made by R.I.P TeBob.

60 (edited by Deborah 2012-09-27 08:31:30)

I posted this bug at github. But since github storage is about development 0.7 version I will post it here.
Teeworlds 0.6.1, Debian testing (Linux debhost 3.2.0-3-686-pae #1 SMP Mon Jul 23 03:50:34 UTC 2012 i686 GNU/Linux)
Hangs in random time (about 5-70 min) permanently. GUI freezes, keyboard too (can't change num/caps locks), can't move mouse cursor.
Hardware: MB ASUS M4A87TD, AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945, RAM 4GB, GeForce GT 430, Atheros AR9285.
Net: Wi-Fi DSL Router.
gnome3, xfce4, different dm (gdm, lightdm, xdm, slim) - no matter.
The same version of Teeworlds was running good before I updated my Debian from stable to testing (clean installation).
But I CAN SSH to it from another computer! Killing/restarting game and window manager does not help. Have to reboot.
Bug is constant. How could I get debug info or whatever for you?

I built teeworlds from source. Tried both release and debug client - problem exist. I was expecting some debug output that could help to solve bug. But last messages was chat category.
REIBUS helps a bit. After I call it Num Lock could be switched. But Caps and Scroll Lock are still frozen. Then I press Ctrl+Alt+Del and system reboots.

P.S. I tried to remove config - does not work.

upd: Good man said that upgrading nvidia driver should help.
And he is right. I have upgraded it (302.17-3 => 304.48-1) and problem solved!
Here is debian bug: nvidia-glx: Xorg sporadic deadlock

61 (edited by Neox 2013-03-21 04:01:10)

Deleted.

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

62 (edited by Pudding 2013-06-02 15:11:50)

Playing 0.6.2 64bit version on win7 64bit.
I went into the editor while playing to edit my map, then I went to desktop and back into the editor. After leaving the editor and returning into the game I came across some damageinds: http://i.imgur.com/YFKulE1.png

I found another bug. Everytime I listen to music on YouTube in the background and then return to desktop the flashplayer crashes.

in teeworlds 0.6.2 the chat message voice has been switch

You don't say.

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

I don't know why, but mouse cursor don't moves in game window(0.6.2). 0.6.1 everything works (OS X version)

nicolas9612's Broadcast   madSkin's Pack 375 skin's by nicolas9612
Lider en el: Clan HDP
Juro fidelidad al Clan HDP, ahora a joderse. XD

When I have the scoreboard active pressing "tab", I can't jump. It works only if you keep pressed the jump button before opening the scoreboard. You can then jump while havng scoreboard opened. I know it's a little strange and "why would you want to jump while looking at scoreboard?", but I think it can be fixed.

Also, if there is a vote going while map changing or map reset, the vote GUI stays until there's a new vote displaying a negative time as countdown.

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

67 (edited by unsigned char* 2013-06-29 22:37:10)

Issue in source:
https://github.com/teeworlds/teeworlds/ … .cpp#L1145

unsigned char* wrote:

Issue in source:
https://github.com/teeworlds/teeworlds/ … .cpp#L1145

Oh my..

Why not reporting code issues directly on github...

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

Why not reporting code issues directly on github...

The color of my tees feet keep changing when I double jump. when I am standing on the ground or walking my tees feet are lighter, but when i double jump my feet turn darker.

PunBB bbcode test

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

Check out my DeviantArt for all my TeeWorlds art and ideas for Teeoworlds

It's not a bug it's a feature.

f1 -> cl_airjumpindicator 0/1

This just happened to me on a 0.6.1 server, i got the flag after the game finished. I believe it is not supposed to work like this yikes .

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140126/usvkxwme.png

Luck is allowed

74 (edited by Deku / mint-pi 2014-12-31 09:35:59)

*EDIT: figured out what I was doing wrong, the encoding of the input was causing the wrong characters to be displayed*

I've got two FNG maps which are close to ready for public release, hopefully they'll be on the forums soon! Aforementioned maps are on the back burner. Still doing mapping, but have higher priority map projects.
It should never take 45 seconds to download a map for anyone with a decent connection.

HMH wrote:

This just happened to me on a 0.6.1 server, i got the flag after the game finished. I believe it is not supposed to work like this yikes .

#1291.