Re: [SUGGESTION] Ideas for the next version

think you shouldnt be able to pick up the ninja a second time while having it, what do u think?

I have a question...
Will there ever be an in game skin downloader? It's a slight difference from automatic skin downloader. The difference is you wouldn't have to download it if you don't want to.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

I have a question...
Will there ever be an in game skin downloader? It's a slight difference from automatic skin downloader. The difference is you wouldn't have to download it if you don't want to.

i think no, coz of the same reasons

Zeratul wrote:

i think no, coz of the same reasons

I never fully understood the reasons.
Could you explain?

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Key aliases. I want to be able to bind a command to two different buttons (e.g., Grenade Launcher to both 4 and Q). Also, meta-key support (for example, I can bind remote console to shift-~).

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

I never fully understood the reasons.
Could you explain?

i didnt follow the discussion about it that much but some reasons are:
would use extra-bandwidth -> higher pings/laggs
some ppl doesnt want that some1 get their skins

but if you want to know more about it you should read the discussion about it...

Can you imploment achievements ? big_smile

MertenNor

->My 24/7 servers: [NOR] Norwegian HUB <- Back Online !! big_smile
( My grammar is getting better ! smile I think.. )
-Norway

MertenNor wrote:

Can you imploment achievements ? big_smile

MertenNor

.. -.-

Adding achievements would be like adding poison. I do not want Teeworlds to become "omg u guise i got an achievement and u dont hahah!!!"

Ex-King of Teeworlds

Personnal achievment should avoid this problem, it could be secret or something like that...

Hmm, a statistic-board which shows all our death, kills, average accuracy, etc.. could be nice too.

Diesel Tee.

TiTi wrote:

Personnal achievment should avoid this problem, it could be secret or something like that...

Hmm, a statistic-board which shows all our death, kills, average accuracy, etc.. could be nice too.

Personal achievements could be easily passed by taking a screenshot xD

and a stat board that shows us those things is called TeeComp, unless you mean overall in all games.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

Zeratul wrote:

i didnt follow the discussion about it that much but some reasons are:
would use extra-bandwidth -> higher pings/laggs
some ppl doesnt want that some1 get their skins

but if you want to know more about it you should read the discussion about it...

And were was this discussion? :>

yemDX wrote:

Adding achievements would be like adding poison. I do not want Teeworlds to become "omg u guise i got an achievement and u dont hahah!!!"

I've never noticed this with any game that has achievements. Ever. Personally I think adding achievements would be cool, especially if it had a little trophy thing that pops up over your head when you get one, a la Team Fortress 2. Also, this community seems nice enough that anybody who gets achievements wouldn't brag about it too much, and that those who do would just get ignored.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

Marty Chang wrote:
yemDX wrote:

I've never noticed this with any game that has achievements. Ever. Personally I think adding achievements would be cool, especially if it had a little trophy thing that pops up over your head when you get one, a la Team Fortress 2. Also, this community seems nice enough that anybody who gets achievements wouldn't brag about it too much, and that those who do would just get ignored.

Xbox 360.

Achievements would just make the game feel bad to me, but hey, everyone's got an opinion.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

since its open source it would be pointless... everybody could cheat achievements :\

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

Sushi Tee wrote:

since its open source it would be pointless... everybody could cheat achievements :\

Excuse my french, but wtf? So-called "open source" doesn't prevent an achievements system, not that I'm much interested. The account system is needed first anyway, and it's scheduled.

The account system is needed first anyway, and it's scheduled.

dont like this, if i want to play with account system i can play guildwars or WoW...
why is a account system needed?

Its needed for verification of your true identity. In the competitive gameplay you can never be sure that your oppenent is that player.

How about moving Platforms and elevators? Doors?

HCL

Please take a look at the list before making suggestions that have already been made. This prevents unnecessary posts with already suggested suggestions. // ~{MS}~ Azon

yemDX wrote:

Xbox 360.

Achievements would just make the game feel bad to me, but hey, everyone's got an opinion.

Well, this isn't Xbox Live, now is it? tongue I like to think that we're a tiny bit more mature than that. Achievements would just be a neat little addition, and would give interested players some more replay value.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

Marty Chang wrote:

Well, this isn't Xbox Live, now is it? tongue I like to think that we're a tiny bit more mature than that. Achievements would just be a neat little addition, and would give interested players some more replay value.

I still see here and there some noobs, but that is usually only 13% of the players if I had to guess. I do think some type of award system would be nice. Maybe like the one Bob thought of a while ago. > http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4123 <

download only winrar and extract it.
link: http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sourc … z8ctRs_llQ

72 (edited by TiTi 2009-11-16 18:16:22)

Out-topic : I have windows seven and teeworlds works perfectly cool.

In-topic : I repeat that I fully agree that achievment system couldn't bring anything bad to teeworlds.

And for account system, I like to change my name easily, but it's more secure to have that account system. Perhaps a solution may be to "copy" teamspeak or mumble's system, I mean that when we launch the game we have 2 options :
-"logged" : login, password. Then you've got a fixed name that you can't change.
-"play with the name you want" or something like that : Here you can play instantly, change your name as you wish, with no restriction (I mean that account-related names are not locked).

Then in-game we may be able to recognize the "logged" players.
Some special effect (or additional emote, menu graphics changed, something not really important about gameplay of course) may be added to a type of tee to make both option attractive.

Diesel Tee.

new Weapons and new charr. :-)

Please take a look at the list before making suggestions that have already been made. This prevents unnecessary posts with already suggested suggestions. // ~{MS}~ Azon

I am a leader of the clan //aow*| pls join this clan.Thank you smile

it would be nice if you can make in TW 0.6 that we can scroll when we want to change a skin, now we can´t scroll, or i...it don´t works

An option for Mumble's Positional Audio would be really cool. Since Version 1.2.0 alpha you can do that by using link: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Link