Re: [SUGGESTION] Ideas for the next version

sry slayer, didn´t see it before

big bomb wrote:

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but how about not having to restart the game just to unfullscreen?

I don't see how we could do that, the fullscreen mode is chosen at the SDL loading, sooo hmm

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
big bomb wrote:

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but how about not having to restart the game just to unfullscreen?

I don't see how we could do that, the fullscreen mode is chosen at the SDL loading, sooo hmm

I haven't looked this up in the source: Couldn't we just re-start the SDL or so?

579 (edited by [...(-.-)...] Nierok 2011-04-24 12:13:38)

What about counting the "hook kills"? Like if you hook someone in e.g. ctf5, he falls down and dies. Maybe count that kill, because it is annoying when your k/d becomes bad. I know that there is not a scoreboard which counts the ratio in 0.6, but there are many having an advanced scoreboard.

580 (edited by big bomb 2011-04-25 00:19:25)

Dune wrote:
big bomb wrote:

Not trying to be offensive or anything,
but I know many games that have this option (to name one off the top of my head: SDL ball).

I have a suggestion.

There should be implemented the option of entering the game with the forum account and the actual system of non-registered members to play.

Then, later, you could create an engine for Kill/Death Ratio and Win/Lose Ratio with a percentage, then, on the User List section, we would be able to see everyone's information.

Maybe, just a simple Ratio where we could check in-game while selecting anyone's name, like in Wolfteam, but not so detailed.

In the future, you could even apply Items, create a Shop, and then a Level engine. This game would be the top online game of the year, i'm sure!

If there are achievements like "killstreak of 15" or some other brainless achievement. tongue

There could be a counter for how many times you acheived it.

Eduardo Coelho wrote:

I have a suggestion.

There should be implemented the option of entering the game with the forum account and the actual system of non-registered members to play.

Then, later, you could create an engine for Kill/Death Ratio and Win/Lose Ratio with a percentage, then, on the User List section, we would be able to see everyone's information.

Maybe, just a simple Ratio where we could check in-game while selecting anyone's name, like in Wolfteam, but not so detailed.

In the future, you could even apply Items, create a Shop, and then a Level engine. This game would be the top online game of the year, i'm sure!

An achievement system has already been suggested... but I like your take on it. smile

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

584 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-04-26 03:23:21)

Well I know the client listens on ports 8303 - 8310 for LAN servers, but I'm running a bit more then 8, resulting in not being able to see all of my servers in the LAN tab. May I suggest to extend that limit to like: 8303 - 8330 ?

thx.

I've got this idea some time after reading Catalin's post.
How about a "spawn kill" like in UT and Quake? If someone is in a spawn location and you spawn at that moment,he/she would be killed...get it?

Once in a century...

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:

Well I know the client listens on ports 8303 - 8310 for LAN servers, but I'm running a bit more then 8, resulting in not being able to see all of my servers in the LAN tab. May I suggest to extend that limit to like: 8303 - 8330 ?

thx.

why do you host 8 servers at home? servers should only be local if you're testing maps or so.

587 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-04-27 16:18:59)

heinrich5991 wrote:

why do you host 8 servers at home? servers should only be local if you're testing maps or so.

I beg to differ. I'm hosting them from a PC which isn't used for anything else and my internet connection is 95% better than the rest of my country.

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:

I beg to differ. I'm hosting them from a PC which isn't used for anything else and my internet connection is 95% better than the rest of my country.

What are your servers' names? I'd like to test them.

heinrich5991 wrote:

What are your servers' names? I'd like to test them.

Well I believe I did that and I took too much time on 'em, but you're always welcome, type "hiphop" in quick search (without filters) to find 'em. /for the nodes server use the nodes client.

There should be a function which deletes the password on a server.
e.g remove_password  or smth. like that.
I do not mean the rcon pw smile

Also I think "Friends" list should be arranged by names A-Z smile

592 (edited by heinrich5991 2011-04-28 23:49:52)

Theolol wrote:

There should be a function which deletes the password on a server.
e.g remove_password  or smth. like that.
I do not mean the rcon pw smile

I have the ultimative solution for you:

password ""

593 (edited by Theolol 2011-04-29 00:26:03)

>_<
God damn i tried everything except this. >_<
Ty xD

The emoticon menu should get reworked.... Previously we had less emticons and we couldn't use 2 emoticons cuz they weren't in the meny but the menu was easy to use...Now that we have more emoticons and all of them could be used from the menu,it's a little harder to find the one you want....they are too small and plus there is empty space in the middle..

So: Make the icons bigger,if there is no room than fill in the center... (the emoticon menu does not have to be circular)

Once in a century...

loool anti raimbow??? raimbow client is harmless... where is the problem with raimbow? :S

Proximamente... TODAS TUS DUDAS SERÁN RESUELTAS.
Tutoriales, consejos, descargas, etc... todo sobre teeworlds y EN CASTELLANACO!!!
JODER YA ERA HORA!!!!

KuâdmaiR wrote:

loool anti raimbow??? raimbow client is harmless... where is the problem with raimbow? :S

1. It's "rainbow" not "raimbow"
2. It's annoying and distracting -.-

Once in a century...

KuâdmaiR wrote:

This has been answered several times: it puts big pressure on servers, causing lags for the other players on the server.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

Suggestion:
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3510

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

Make a diff between "All"- and "Team"Chat-Messages in the console

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Make a diff between "All"- and "Team"Chat-Messages in the console