Re: [SUGGESTION] Ideas for the next version

ofc its possible to bind everything manual, but it isnt that smart. and its wasting keys for ingame binds either. or is there a possibility to split the binds into ingame/settings (browser)?...

I know that its not even simple to do that but teeworlds on iphone or ipod were great.

553 (edited by V2k 2011-04-10 14:22:08)

1. Search people in your country.
2. Add an "add bind" button at the settings menu
(even tho u can already use the console this is more user friendly...)

554 (edited by Slayer *gV* 2011-04-10 19:23:58)

Add the clanname to the playername
   - see the clan without the scorebord
   - see the clan for spectators too

Edit: Means to add the the clantag to the playername, but still seperate both.

555 (edited by zizou 2011-04-10 16:21:51)

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Add the clanname to the playername

agree, so player who have longer names have the chance to write their whole name or also clantags and it looks nicer + clearer

and we'd also have no problem anymore with writing our whole clantag

1. Register and login. (Less noobs and bots=>no anti-aimbot tools). No fakes. I know that this is really hard but it would be nice. smile
2. Country Indentification for Servers in the list (More players with one language and lower ping=>faster servers), maybe like ingame with flags.
3. Official server creator (inofficial is down)

Jonas0 wrote:

1. Register and login. (Less noobs and bots=>no anti-aimbot tools). No fakes. I know that this is really hard but it would be nice. smile

Why would an account sytem result in less noobs and bots?

558 (edited by MertenNor 2011-04-12 16:38:49)

If you 2x click on a friend in the Friends tab you Join the friend you clicked on.

and this is what I think should be added to the "Players Tab" in game:

http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/5548/scoreboard1.png
( And list players like they are listed on the score board. )

Edited with Photoshop btw..

MertenNor

->My 24/7 servers: [NOR] Norwegian HUB <- Back Online !! big_smile
( My grammar is getting better ! smile I think.. )
-Norway

heinrich5991 wrote:
Jonas0 wrote:

When a admin bans a person, he could ban his name or post his name in a forum. In this version u can easily wait until ur ip is changed.

landil and the designer team , can you add some water mapres in the next version ? the new mapres ar very nice , nice job big_smile

• Manage the game options without restarting the game (more informations needed)

I think that he/she wanted to say that it would be nice if you could change the resolution of the game without restarting it.

I'm gonna kill you!
My avatar was made by R.I.P TeBob.

devil-king wrote:

landil and the designer team , can you add some water mapres in the next version ? the new mapres ar very nice , nice job big_smile

We already thought about adding water quads/tiles, but it's very hard to create a "teeish-looking" water...

Jonas0 wrote:
heinrich5991 wrote:
Jonas0 wrote:

When a admin bans a person, he could ban his name or post his name in a forum. In this version u can easily wait until ur ip is changed.

Your version of the ban system is funny. big_smile Just create some fake accounts for botting - and you'll be able to rejoin the server very fast.

no. xD ip and name ban

Crises wrote:
devil-king wrote:

We already thought about adding water quads/tiles, but it's very hard to create a "teeish-looking" water...

I think the best way to achieve "teeish-looking" water is having animated water by an integration of a new animation system in the map editor. We have envelopes, yes, but as far as I know, envelopes only move quads. Animation would quickly flash a series of continuous flowing images.
Just a thought...

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Jonas0 wrote:

no. xD ip and name ban

so where's the problem of getting a new IP and register a second time.
come on - an account system wouldn't prevent cheats in any way

0.6.0 - Dm1 still shows doodads, even with hd off.

568 (edited by Bananbl4 2011-04-14 16:25:08)

Now server send a messages like '***tee has left the game (Timeout)' only in english, no matter what language on a clientside. I think server should send a interlanguage code, e.g. action (connect, disconnect), nick, and reason code (for disconnect) and a client translates it onto native language.

server says: disconnect;nameless tee;01; //01 -- example code of timeout
client translate it onto: ***nameless tee has left the game (Timeout) // if english client, for example.

UPD: I think that shortcuts to "spectate next player", "spectate prev.player" and "free spectate" are needed.

- What was noise?
- Ze sound of progress, my friend.

Don't know, whether this has been said, but its not in the firts thread:

Editor:
It would be nice, if there was a function in the game group to change width and hight of all layers together.
I don't even see the reason for allowing different sizes of layers in the game-group? If the map size doesn't affect the performance, you can make the game layer as big as you want...?

Hello TW-Community,
I wanna ask if its possible to make a achievment system for the next tw. It would be nice to have some achievements for rankings or applys at other clans.
For example: u kill 15 player in a row without dying or u do a 8 secs run on a specific map.
It´s  only a question for a "nice to have" system and some more fun in the game.
please give feedback
OxXoR

571 (edited by Slayer *gV* 2011-04-23 01:11:40)

Hi OxXoR/Steven!
A suggestion 'bout an achievement system was already made. Please compare your idea with the list on the first page, before you post an idea next time smile
(You may use the search-function of your web-browser)

Edit: http://picupload.org/i/t/c775dc9c5f36.png

Hey dudes!
I just want to give an inspiration for the next map-editor.
A rename function for every tile/quad would be very nice <3
=> You can easly decide which one is the tile you need without long checking (e.g in big maps ;-) )
Greetings

if you mean the level and expirience System, thats not what i mean.
I mean the same system that World of Warcraft has.

Another idea about the game-size in the editor:

Wouldn't it be possible to completely remove that "size" setting? So that the programm automatically calculates the size when you click on the save button? It would be great for the mappers, because now there is always a feeling of limitation, which has an direct effect on how you build the map...

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but how about not having to restart the game just to unfullscreen?