Re: [SUGGESTION] Ideas for the next version

Another idea: A special tee creator. It lets you add paints to it, add attachments, and have special stats . Meaning, You can set special thingslike HP gun damage ect....but have  a limit of points.

Ill mostly be making maps for this site ( if i could figure out how to post maps....)

302 (edited by Deleted User 2010-05-05 12:57:19)

Revision 2333 doesn't anymore count votes from spectators. This is a good idea to prevent unfinished votes because of afk players. But in some situations votes from spectators are maybe wanted. There should be an option to enable/disable this for example sv_vote_spectator [value{0-1}].

Another suggestion is to remove and order votes in the list. At the momemt you can only do this with a server restart. For example remove_vote [value{0-n}] removes the selected entry and order_vote [from{0-n}] [to{0-n}] can move the entry to another position.

I dont know if somebody already suggested the idea:

in "call vote" you should not only can kick players there should also be an option to set people in spec

i have heard something that it is in nodes (true false?), but i think it would be a good idea for the next version, so you dont need to kick afk people or something like that

304 (edited by Magic Merlin 2010-05-04 23:28:49)

An Afk-Kicker for all servers would be nice - with a variable timer.
Because Afks are really annoying and its hard to get the whole server to kick them because they didnt really do anything... they are just there and cause unbalance.

And for accounts if they EVER will be implented - Account only servers with the possibilty to ban an account from there forever (get rid of bots so they have no chance to rejoin)

Barney Stinson is awesome - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGd-3mdUaf4
And he is a true Master of magic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsh7W3PY … eature=fvw
Yeah... Magic is pretty cool...

Magic Merlin wrote:

An Afk-Kicker for all servers would be nice - with a variable timer.
Because Afks are really annoying and its hard to get the whole server to kick them because they didnt really do anything... they are just there and cause unbalance.

I think a simple auto-spec would be enough wink

And for accounts if they EVER will be implented - Account only servers with the possibilty to ban an account from there forever (get rid of bots so they have no chance to rejoin)

As developers said, accounts won't be for anti-cheat purpose, because everybody can connect on a server without any account... or simply create a new one. An account ban would be kinda useless.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

The Flagball modification already has a "auto spec" function. There is the possibilty to ether kick them directly after x seconds (sv_idle_kick) or to force them to spec after x seconds (sv_idle_spec). So you can look there if the devs find this necessary.

PS: I'm not sure about the commands wink

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

ye that would already be enough and it would be a good idea

308 (edited by hugemariofan 2010-05-05 22:24:52)

Eh sorry for double post. Anyways, i think people should be invincible while typing a message. I get annoyed when someone kills me while typing.

OR perhaps we could have ranks but doesnt effect anything. After a certain amount of kills you would go up a rank and it would display above their Tee.

Ill mostly be making maps for this site ( if i could figure out how to post maps....)

hugemariofan wrote:

Eh sorry for double post. Anyways, i think people should be invincible while typing a message. I get annoyed when someone kills me while typing.

OR perhaps we could have ranks but doesnt effect anything. After a certain amount of kills you would go up a rank and it would display above their Tee.

That would be EXTREMELY cheap. If someone were to have a flag, 3 tees chasing him, and he only has 1 hp, he could just press "t", and he would be saved. If this was implemented, then there would be noobs spamming away at chat, and the game would be completely unfair. I don't really think that there can be anything done to the game that can block chatkilling, you only can be lucky enough to find a server without chatkillers.

One thing to add: It would be nice if there could be a clan screen, where it displays your clan and its members, etc. This could prevent fakers, as to join the clan you must have a password which the clan only gives to its members. When joined a clan, the clantag will show as a different color (for example, red) instead of white, to show that they are really in a clan.

USA pride. What now.

whats about a function for players with color asthenopia?
thought something like different skins for the teams....
chatmessages starts with RED: <name>: <msg>
etc.

311 (edited by Wayne 2010-05-20 10:57:40)

strange that this wasn't mentioned yet [at least its not in the list]

but imo its really necessary to be able to unfavourize a server without having to go on it ...

[in case a server stops existing ... because these "empty favourites" really suck ^^']

EDIT: okay, there is a way to unfavourize servers without going on them ... not clicking on "filter" but on "info"

atm you can "simply" delete the ip of the server from your settings, in your appdata or whereever. but of coz it should be implemented, if it isnt done yet (:

Uncheck all the boxes on the right, click the info tab on the right, and uncheck the favorites box...if i understood correctly..

Subfolders for the mapeditor. Its always bad to find a map, if there are so many other maps sad.

More layers for the map editor. Atm its limited.

Faster master servers. Always i find just 400 servers of 900, and my filter is correcty, like "Ping 999999". I want to find ALL servers. Im not alone with this problem...

Ankh is good smile

What about the beards?
Did they forget about my idea.....
THANKS VOID big_smile

This old fellow has left this forum to find his way somewhere else. Don't search for him, he'll be fine. Probably. But don't forget him or his deeds (if there are any deeds...)! Never forget the good old ilili.....http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6460

I played to an other game which is very interesting about it's physical engine,
it is called planet platformer.
And what about a destructible land mode?

I'd Like More weapons!

-Rocket (Like grenade launcher, But Deals more damage, and Flies and Not Falls)
- AK-47 (Spam Weapon, Like gun, But looking different and you can shoot fast big_smile
that's ´bout  it.

Account inactive since 11/8
.. Although i sometimes visit :3...

what about a zoom-function for spectators? If you are spectator you can zoom in or out with the mousewheel...so you can see the hole map. I think it make it more exciting for spectators to watch the gameplay...

Ingame Name: //w®a* DøñE
Clanpage of //w®a*
Clanmovie of //w®a*

Alpha-Nuva wrote:

I'd Like More weapons!

-Rocket (Like grenade launcher, But Deals more damage, and Flies and Not Falls)
- AK-47 (Spam Weapon, Like gun, But looking different and you can shoot fast big_smile
that's ´bout  it.

There has already been a general idea for more weapons in "New features". Next time look at the list of suggestions before you make a new suggestion.

DøñE wrote:

what about a zoom-function for spectators? If you are spectator you can zoom in or out with the mousewheel...so you can see the hole map. I think it make it more exciting for spectators to watch the gameplay...

There has already been an idea for spectator zoom in "Minor, non-game changing features". Next time look at the list of suggestions before you make a new suggestion.

Seriously people, it isn't that long. -_-

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

It is long enough just no one has the time and guts to go through the list and say that 99,99% of your suggestions will NEVER EVER be implemented.

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

torch wrote:

It is long enough just no one has the time and guts to go through the list and say that 99,99% of your suggestions will NEVER EVER be implemented.

you are right. Seriously an ak47 in teeworlds o.O? go and play TeeMo

It is pretty long now that I look at it again... but to save yourself the embarrassment/time and our time, please just look at it. You wouldn't have to look though all of it, just the part(s) where you think your idea might be. But to be safe, and for fun (I like to know what is coming soon), I suggest you just read all of it.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

323 (edited by hugemariofan 2010-05-27 19:14:05)

Why does everyone Thumb down a suggestion? Its JUST a suggestion. Its not like; "I should be able to control everyone," Or somefin' like that. So stop, they're just trying to pitch in. Besides, all the suggestions already here is like 300 pages long. NOBODY would wanna read them ALL. Same with already programmed but VERY long.

@hugemariofan: There are only 13 pages and besides that, the first topic contains a list of the suggestions that have been made so far, so it is absolutely no problem to check if your suggestion has already been made. That's why people are downvoting suggestions mostly: They are tired of telling again and again that that particular suggestion has already been made like a hundred times.

hugemariofan wrote:

Why does everyone Thumb down a suggestion?

This system helps us to give a quick opinion without useless post like "I agree" or "me too" or "I don't think so".

Not Luck, Just Magic.