Re: [MOD] War3 by rajh

Sry I am pretty much a noob in Linux. I created a user called Teewar and copied all required files to the directory /home/Teewar and changed the rights as required. I was able to start the other 2 servers like this but I can't seem to start the linux server file you provided

So how I use the binary or make it startable?

Notfalls mal per skype melden mein name ist muh-master :S

chmod 755 teeworlds_srv_war3

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

178 (edited by Muh 2009-07-14 18:15:27)

$ cd teewar
$ dir
data  teeworlds_srv_war3  war3.cfg
$ chmod 755 teeworlds_srv_war3
$ dir
data  teeworlds_srv_war3  war3.cfg
$ ./teeworlds_srv_war3 -f war3.cfg
-su: ./teeworlds_srv_war3: not found
$

179 (edited by Sushi Tee 2009-07-15 07:27:41)

maybe u need it for 64bit system? ^^

...btw... use "ls" instead of "dir"... than the files are marked with different colors for executable and not executable and so on wink

teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

Yes and he already tried to apply the patch using

patch -p0 < war3mod-2.0.patch

but... as i remember, the error said "command not found"

yea u have to install patch at first xD
wenn u dont need the patch if u r using the binary... well if he needs the 64bit version he will need it ^^

*gV* rox ^^

182 (edited by Argon 2009-07-15 18:23:38)

Eh, id don't get it ._.
You have to install the patch before installing the regular data? oô

no u need the patch package to apply the patch to the source code... than u have to compile the server!

*gV* rox ^^

-_- How to use xp_table.var ?

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

u mean xp_table.war ^^
every number stands for the number of ep u need for the next level...
so the first number for level 1 (or 2 not sure xD) and so on

*gV* rox ^^

sry if some other asked it but:
how many ep you get for killing? are there different ep-number if you kill a low-level and high-level? or for every kill the same number?
sry for bad english wink

Im hosting a server at 69.56.173.249:7006

splinter cell conviction will never outshine chaos theory!!!

*Bump* Just kidding... that would be lame. No, I am presenting my new ideas for new war characters.
Though I can't think of a new name for a new characters, but I have though up a lot of new powers for a new character to use. Here there are. Btw... {MAJOR} means for there special ability and {MINOR} would be for just there abilitys, and *star* are ones I really want in the game.

*Star* {MAJOR} Power 1, Controller: First you have to stand in place then you activate you bind; after four seconds you can leave your tee body (Your tee spirit will be invisible to anyone else.) and find anyone else you want to take control of. Control your new host by walking into them, and you will immediately will have control over them. If you want to leave your new hosts stand in place again and press your bind again (You don’t have to wait until it charges for this.) and go back to your body. If at any time your body dies will you’re controlling someone your control on them will be broken and you have to wait seven seconds to respawn back into your own body. –Note, long time charging wait to use, about two minutes. (This power will be supafly…)

{MAJOR} Power 2, Force fields: Gives you the power to make shield for you or others around you. This will be the only power that you can use at any time, but you have to wait for it to charge (Up too 90 seconds for full power shield.) to make a big enough bubble for at lest a tee to be safe in. To use, put your mouse over anyone/where you want a bubble to appear on the screen and hold down your bind ability button and a bubble will appear slowly grow bigger until you can make a 12 by 12 tee shield that can withstand 25 damage. (The bigger the bubble the more it can with stand.) Or put your enemies in one so he/she can’t hurt you. –Note, anything inside a force field can give still give you damage. So don’t put a red and a blue together… there will be blood… if you do. <3

{MINOR} Power 3, Minions: Summon lil’ minion(s) to take little amounts of damage to your enemies. Two damage per attack, and they attack every two seconds. Minions can be killed with five damage. You get up to four at a time. (You will need a bind for this, like “/minor ability” or something to activate.)

*Star* {MAJOR} Power 4, Invisibility: You are invisible, but your guns are not; so switch to no gun (You can do this will only this power.) to sneak past anyone for a surprise attack.

{MINOR} Power 5, Bomb: Place a bombs anywhere, even inside your enemies, after about 15 seconds it explodes, (Whether or not it get activated by stepping on it) BOOM. It can ether be like this, you can buy more bombs for up to four bomb with each having a two damage affect, or up grade your [1] bomb for a more powerful explosion for up to eight damage. (You will need a bind for this, like “/minor ability” or something to activate.) Wait 20 seconds for powerful bomb chose, or 5 seconds minor bombs. –Note you have to wait until you bomb explodes to place a new one.

{MAJOR} Power 6, Psychic: Stand in place then hit your bind button, a new screen will flash up, anything living will have a white hue to it everything else will have a green hue. That means you can see a taker roaming around looking for a new host, an invis trying to be sly, everything red is bullets/capsules/laser shots/bombs, if and there is a bomb hidden inside a tee you can see that too.

{MINOR} Power 7, Collide: If your gun shot ammo hits a bullet or a capsule they both stop/explode in mid air.

*Star* {MAJOR} Power 8, Matrix: It’s slow-mo time! For five seconds everything will be slowed down about 3x more than you. You are going normal speed but everyone else is going a lot slower, and so is there ammo/hook/jumping and everything else you can think of is going slower with them. (It would be really cool if we could have slowed down sound also for extra effect, but then you would have to download it…)

{MINOR} Power 9, No friction: Your ammo can now go through walls now, but at some point they stop/explode. (Unless you have it all the way upgraded.) Get more upgrades for longer distances to travel though the ground with out it ever exploding because of the ground.

*Star* {MINOR} Power 10, Fly: You can fly temporarily. Recharge by touching the ground. You can fly longer by getting more power ups up to eight seconds, and lest two seconds. –Note do not make it like you have more double jumps! That would suck. It activates by not being on the ground any more and deactivates by your time bar runs out. It’s kind of like you don’t have any gravity at all, (Just for that one tee.) but when you press down you can go down, left, right and up, all at the same speeds.

*Star* {MAJOR} Power 11 Mover: Move tees around, and fling them off the edge! It last only four seconds. Go over your victim with your curser and hold down your ability button and move them around with your mouse and let go of your binded button to let them go. P.S. If you flick your mouse when you let go, they go flying the way to flinged your mouse curser; if you hold your mouse still and then let them go, they just drop down.

{MAJOR} Power 12 Dido: Get the same special ability from anyone on the other team. You get to only use there power once, then you don’t have there power again and you have to wait until you power bar is up to dido again. 

{MINOR} Power 13 Shock wave: Up grade your hammer to a shock wave maker… Every time you swing your hammer, you send a shock wave in a 5x5 tee circle giving one damage per swing. Since you can give a lot of damage in a little amount of time, you can only swing you hammer once every two seconds for the first point bought. If you have this power, you don’t even have a working hammer until get it with your first point.

I didn't have time to make up fancy names for them

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Hi, can someone reupload this file and give the links please ? :-).

I'm very interested in this mod big_smile.

ok all links updated expect the subnails for the skins... i dont have these but the skin pack download link works wink

*gV* rox ^^

Yeahhh :-).

Thanks a lot !

Will there ever be any changes to this mod for more new characters? :\

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Is the source code of this MOD available?
Because Im really interested in this one hmm

Barney Stinson is awesome - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGd-3mdUaf4
And he is a true Master of magic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsh7W3PY … eature=fvw
Yeah... Magic is pretty cool...

Magic Merlin wrote:

Is the source code of this MOD available?
Because Im really interested in this one hmm

There is a patch. Just have a look into it!

unlim

I see that files and images are not working in the first post, and I have the skins on TW.cz - War3 skins

the links in the first post are all working wink
only the previews not... i dont have the previews so i cant update the links sad

*gV* rox ^^

Magic Merlin wrote:
unlimreal wrote:

There is a patch. Just have a look into it!

unlim

Can i c the source code with the patch?
Because i dont want the MOD but look at the source and (hopefully) learn something from it hmm

Apply the patch to the source code and you can read it. Applying the patch source code changes.

Sushi Tee wrote:

the links in the first post are all working wink
only the previews not... i dont have the previews so i cant update the links sad

Here you are. http://www.teeworlds.cz/storage/skiny/war3/genHTML.php
Previews are generated with spl0k's PHP utility.
They are without the blue border, of course. It is added by HTML default style.

@Magic Merlin: if u want to look into the source its even more simple by looking into the patch cuz there only are the changes in the patch wink

lines with +: new lines
lines with -: deleted lines
lines without something: existing lines in source for orientation and such xD

@khubajsn: thats not what was in the first post and the page is damn slow (maybe just for me and the moment xD)

*gV* rox ^^

In my humble opinion the score calculation could be slightly changed in favor of tauren.

I was playing one this afternoon and was being very usefull for my team... but damn I always had a low, low score, and nobody is paying attention to you aniway. (You just look like a noob firing your pistol anytime for nothing.) And it's also a bit difficult to gain level (even if I noticed that healing poeple bring you xp). and to be really be a part of the game (as you can't rocket jump/speed) You're an easy kill for elf and orc because you can't heal yourself and it's a bit discouraging.

So I played an orc later had the best score and kicked a lot of asses but my team lose. Too bad i would like to make my team win and "play team" !

I'm a great fan of this mod congrats for making it. Before really knowing how to play I thougt it would be great to let the tauren heal. It was already possible ! So nice/awesome.

where is the source?? link?... pls sushi I need a source smile

Proximamente... TODAS TUS DUDAS SERÁN RESUELTAS.
Tutoriales, consejos, descargas, etc... todo sobre teeworlds y EN CASTELLANACO!!!
JODER YA ERA HORA!!!!