Topic: Problem Loading Teeworlds

Hey guys,
my friend has a problem loading the game. I had the same problem a few years ago but i don't remember how i fixed it.
When he opens the game its zoomed in so much that he can't see anything.. he tried to change the graphics and stuff but it didn't change.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks.

-LonelyGriffin-

Moved topic to support section. // Dune

2 (edited by Henningstone 2016-01-04 21:57:05)

Re: Problem Loading Teeworlds

Duplicate to https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11713. Also, the "Graphics" section is not for support smile

// EDIT: Try if the suggestions in the last post work.

Thanks i will tell my friend to try that.
BTW i didn't mean that i posted that problem in the Graphics topics lol i was talking about the Graphics category inside Teeworlds itself.

he said it didn't work hmm any suggestions?

ok we found how to fix it, thanks for the help smile

And? How to fix it?!? I have the same problem big_smile

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Schwertspize wrote:

And? How to fix it?!? I have the same problem big_smile

Go into the teeworlds config directory, open up settings (notepad) and change the line "gfx_fullscreen 0" to
"gfx_fullscreen 1".

Also have these 2 ----->
gfx_screen_width 1920
gfx_screen_height 1080

El Bob you are not reading the linked pages right? That doesn't work -.-

For your interest, this is not only a problem with fill HD displays, the same problem appeared on multiple non-full-hd pc (windows 7/10) and disappeared after booting Ubuntu gnome (15.10)

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)