Topic: Resolution help

When I go into Tee Worlds it is to big for my screen so i just can see the severs. I tried to go into the config.cfg and into the setting but when i get there there is only a few files with nothing in them and a mater thing. Can someone help me.

Re: Resolution help

Same issue here using Windows 8.1 after switching it Ubuntu it didn't reappear.

I wanna explain:everything is like zoomed in, you can actually click buttons outside of your view but can't see them.

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Schwertspize wrote:

Same issue here using Windows 8.1 after switching it Ubuntu it didn't reappear.

I wanna explain:everything is like zoomed in, you can actually click buttons outside of your view but can't see them.

that is exactly it. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

4 (edited by JonastheRoman 2015-12-20 11:46:09)

Did you already do this?
On windows:
1.Go to %appdata%/Teeworlds (e.g. write it in the execute window opened by pressing Windows+R)
2. open settings.cfg
3. change the lines "gfx_screen_width" and "gfx_screen_width" to match your resolution.

For example for a Full-HD screen:

gfx_screen_width 1920
gfx_screen_height 1080

I don't know where the settings.cfg is located for Linux, though.

Loving TW since 2010 smile

~/.teeworlds is the $USERDIR but I think I tried it.

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Then I don't know what's the issue. sad
I had a similar issue once and the resolution was set to a too high value.

Loving TW since 2010 smile

JonastheRoman wrote:

Did you already do this?
On windows:
1.Go to %appdata%/Teeworlds (e.g. write it in the execute window opened by pressing Windows+R)
2. open settings.cfg
3. change the lines "gfx_screen_width" and "gfx_screen_width" to match your resolution.

For example for a Full-HD screen:

gfx_screen_width 1920
gfx_screen_height 1080

I don't know where the settings.cfg is located for Linux, though.

i dont have the setting.cfg

8 (edited by [pieLover] 2016-04-19 20:05:12)

It's a bug with High DPI displays. Find the teeworlds.exe, right click->properties, then go to the tab called Compatibility. Something under there should mention DPI scaling, and just toggle it (2016 edit: disable it) and start teeworlds. FYI on linux (the configs are located at): ~/.teeworlds/*.cfg

Clan: Riot (I'm one of three leaders: Mile, Deku, pie)
Host teeworlds maps on a fng/ctf/dm/ddrace server for testing:http://riotproductions.tk/teewo/ broken-need reinstall nginx http://riotproductions.tk/bounce?whatEven, Teeworlds NA Discord chat