1 (edited by HMH 2016-12-21 17:51:02)

Topic: [Mac - Binaries]

Since there are not many people out there capable of compiling Teeworlds for Macintosh properly I decided to open this topic. Here I will share binaries of modifications I compiled already. I think I collected the most interesting modifications already, however, feel free to request other mods to be compiled (please add a link to sourcecode then).

Client-Pack by Sushi

H-Client 3.5 by unsigned char*
(Does not include autoupdater since it is not compatible with Macintosh yet)

H-Client 3.9.1 (32-Bit only) by unsigned char*
(includes some modifications by me to make it mac-compatible, see: https://github.com/H-M-H/HClient)

Gamer-Client v4.31 by Dune

TDTW 0.6.2.114 by Psycho.God

Standard Teeworlds 0.6.3

Standard Teeworlds 0.6.4

Teeworlds 0.7 - Slopes

For those who are interested here is the way how to automatically correct the paths of dependencies from Teeworlds and how to include them into the .app folder: Replace line 111 from scripts/make_release.py with the following:

# path to binary within the bundle
binary_path = clientbundle_bin_dir + "/" + name+exe_ext

# corrects the paths to search for dependencies
os.system("install_name_tool -change /opt/X11/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib @executable_path/../Frameworks/libfreetype.6.dylib " + binary_path)
os.system("install_name_tool -change @rpath/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL @executable_path/../Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL  " + binary_path)

# copies dependencies into .app folder
os.system("cp -R /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework " + clientbundle_framework_dir)
os.system("cp /opt/X11/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib " + clientbundle_framework_dir)

—————————
For file hosting I use github, you can find the repo with all files here: https://github.com/H-M-H/Teeworlds-binaries

Luck is allowed

Re: [Mac - Binaries]

ow, great man <3

3 (edited by jxsl13 2015-03-29 13:02:11)

thanks smile
I tried compiling tdtw client yesterday, got too many errors ...

sadly the 0.7 trunk stays kinda stuck on my macbook hmm
maybe the magic trackpad is not supported ..

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

Nice idea.
Maybe you can add more Clients, e.g. TeeSurf, N-Client?

I will be banned if I troll again ...

Provide a link to source then, I could not find the official versions and actually im too lazy to dig out the code somewhere tongue

Luck is allowed

Great job you're doing for the mac crowd, HMH smile
the Teeworlds 0.7 slopes thing caught my eye, but I don't have a Mac. Could you link me to the source? I'm unable to find it on Google..

Clan: Riot (I'm one of three leaders: Mile, Deku, pie)
Host teeworlds maps on a fng/ctf/dm/ddrace server for testing:http://riotproductions.tk/teewo/ broken-need reinstall nginx http://riotproductions.tk/bounce?whatEven, Teeworlds NA Discord chat

pielover88888 wrote:

Great job you're doing for the mac crowd, HMH smile
the Teeworlds 0.7 slopes thing caught my eye, but I don't have a Mac. Could you link me to the source? I'm unable to find it on Google..

also i want have this version, but my pc is windows...

I compiled for windows, linux and mac some time ago maybe I will extend my collection and just add also those binaries, just need to find them.

Luck is allowed

Thank you for considering my client wink

Hi,
A few days ago I was trying to build teeworlds with lastest XCode and lastest OS X, but failed of course. I take not too many errors, but errors related to the redefinition of multithreading functions. So, I wonder: what are your xcode and os x versions, that you dont have such errors?

Well I guess you got this here:

[1/4] #1 c src/base/system.c
In file included from src/base/system.c:31:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Headers/Carbon.h:24:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers/ApplicationServices.h:35:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CoreGraphics.h:43:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayStream.h:9:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Headers/IOSurfaceAPI.h:13:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Headers/IOSurfaceBase.h:30:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/xpc/xpc.h:330:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/launch.h:29:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/mach.h:67:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/mach_interface.h:45:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/lock_set.h:63:15: error: conflicting types for 'lock_release'
kern_return_t lock_release
              ^
src/base/system.h:408:6: note: previous declaration is here
void lock_release(LOCK lock);
     ^
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Headers/Carbon.h:24:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers/ApplicationServices.h:35:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CoreGraphics.h:43:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayStream.h:9:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Headers/IOSurfaceAPI.h:13:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Headers/IOSurfaceBase.h:30:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/xpc/xpc.h:330:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/launch.h:29:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/mach.h:67:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/mach_interface.h:45:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/lock_set.h:75:15: error: conflicting types for 'lock_try'
kern_return_t lock_try
              ^
src/base/system.h:406:5: note: previous declaration is here
int lock_try(LOCK lock);
    ^
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/mach_interface.h:49:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/task.h:193:15: error: conflicting types for 'thread_create'
kern_return_t thread_create
              ^
src/base/system.h:363:7: note: previous declaration is here
void *thread_create(void (*threadfunc)(void *), void *user);
      ^
src/base/system.c:1810:2: warning: implicit declaration of function 'CreateStandardAlert' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
        CreateStandardAlert(kAlertStopAlert,
        ^
src/base/system.c:1816:2: warning: implicit declaration of function 'RunStandardAlert' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
        RunStandardAlert(theItem, NULL, &itemIndex);
        ^
2 warnings and 3 errors generated.
bam: 'objs/base/system_x86_64.o' error 256
[2/4] #1 c src/base/system.c
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/lock_set.h:63:15: error: conflicting types for 'lock_release'
kern_return_t lock_release
              ^
src/base/system.h:408:6: note: previous declaration is here
void lock_release(LOCK lock);
     ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/lock_set.h:75:15: error: conflicting types for 'lock_try'
kern_return_t lock_try
              ^
src/base/system.h:406:5: note: previous declaration is here
int lock_try(LOCK lock);
    ^
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/mach_interface.h:49:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/mach/task.h:193:15: error: conflicting types for 'thread_create'
kern_return_t thread_create
              ^
src/base/system.h:363:7: note: previous declaration is here
void *thread_create(void (*threadfunc)(void *), void *user);
      ^
3 errors generated.
bam: 'objs/base/system_x86.o' error 256
bam: error: a build step failed

I solved this by simply renaming the functions from Teeworlds, I think Apple just changed a few things resulting in this redefinitions. However, if nobody knows a better solution this should be changed in official source.

Luck is allowed

12 (edited by Shahan 2015-04-17 17:56:23)

Yeah, that's exactly what I faced and that's exactly what I did when I saw these errors. however, the biggest problem for me now is that there are some linker errors with library (i dont remeber now which one), which is 32bit, while my system is 64bit. Did you face such problems, or your OS X is 32bit?
And, can you point please to the SDL framework (link), that you are using?
And do you use any other tools/frameworks?

UPDATE:
I've got an error log. Actually, there are only linker errors.

MaxPro:teeworlds-0.6.3-src maxim$ ./bam client_release
[ 1/93] [1] network_header > src/game/generated/protocol.h
[ 2/93] [2] client_content_header > src/game/generated/client_data.h
[ 3/93] [1] cmd5 src/game/generated/nethash.cpp
[ 4/93] [6] network_source > src/game/generated/protocol.cpp
[ 5/93] [3] c++ src/game/client/components/voting.cpp
[ 6/93] [7] c++ src/game/client/components/skins.cpp
[ 7/93] [5] c++ src/game/client/components/maplayers.cpp
[ 8/93] [8] c++ src/game/client/components/mapimages.cpp
[ 9/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/components/flow.cpp
[10/93] [2] client_content_source > src/game/generated/client_data.cpp
[11/93] [6] c++ src/game/client/render.cpp
[12/93] [1] c++ src/engine/client/client.cpp
[13/93] [3] c++ src/game/client/gameclient.cpp
[14/93] [7] c++ src/game/client/components/spectator.cpp
[15/93] [5] c++ src/game/client/components/sounds.cpp
[16/93] [8] c++ src/game/client/components/scoreboard.cpp
[17/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/components/players.cpp
[18/93] [2] c++ src/game/generated/client_data.cpp
[19/93] [6] c++ src/game/client/components/particles.cpp
In file included from src/engine/client/client.cpp:45:
src/engine/client/client.h:36:8: warning: private field 'm_RLast' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
        int64 m_RLast;
              ^
src/engine/client/client.h:37:8: warning: private field 'm_TLast' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
        int64 m_TLast;
              ^
2 warnings generated.
[20/93] [1] c++ src/game/client/components/nameplates.cpp
[21/93] [3] c++ src/game/client/components/motd.cpp
[22/93] [7] c++ src/game/client/components/menus_settings.cpp
[23/93] [5] c++ src/game/client/components/menus_ingame.cpp
[24/93] [8] c++ src/game/client/components/menus_demo.cpp
[25/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/components/menus_browser.cpp
[26/93] [2] c++ src/game/client/components/menus.cpp
[27/93] [6] c++ src/game/client/components/killmessages.cpp
[28/93] [1] c++ src/game/client/components/items.cpp
[29/93] [3] c++ src/game/client/components/hud.cpp
[30/93] [7] c++ src/game/client/components/emoticon.cpp
[31/93] [5] c++ src/game/client/components/effects.cpp
[32/93] [8] c++ src/game/client/components/debughud.cpp
[33/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/components/damageind.cpp
[34/93] [2] c++ src/game/client/components/countryflags.cpp
[35/93] [6] c++ src/game/client/components/controls.cpp
[36/93] [1] c++ src/game/client/components/console.cpp
[37/93] [3] c++ src/game/client/components/chat.cpp
[38/93] [7] c++ src/game/client/components/camera.cpp
[39/93] [5] c++ src/game/client/components/broadcast.cpp
[40/93] [8] c++ src/game/client/components/binds.cpp
[41/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/animstate.cpp
[42/93] [2] c++ src/game/generated/protocol.cpp
[43/93] [6] c++ src/game/generated/nethash.cpp
[44/93] [1] c++ src/game/gamecore.cpp
[45/93] [3] c++ src/game/editor/layer_tiles.cpp
[46/93] [7] c++ src/game/editor/layer_quads.cpp
[47/93] [5] c++ src/game/editor/io.cpp
[48/93] [8] c++ src/game/editor/editor.cpp
[49/93] [4] c++ src/engine/client/client.cpp
[50/93] [2] c++ src/game/generated/client_data.cpp
[51/93] [6] c++ src/game/client/render.cpp
[52/93] [1] c++ src/game/client/gameclient.cpp
[53/93] [3] c++ src/game/client/components/voting.cpp
[54/93] [7] c++ src/game/client/components/spectator.cpp
[55/93] [5] c++ src/game/client/components/sounds.cpp
[56/93] [8] c++ src/game/client/components/skins.cpp
In file included from src/engine/client/client.cpp:45:
src/engine/client/client.h:36:8: warning: private field 'm_RLast' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
        int64 m_RLast;
              ^
src/engine/client/client.h:37:8: warning: private field 'm_TLast' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
        int64 m_TLast;
              ^
2 warnings generated.
[57/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/components/scoreboard.cpp
[58/93] [2] c++ src/game/client/components/players.cpp
[59/93] [6] c++ src/game/client/components/particles.cpp
[60/93] [1] c++ src/game/client/components/nameplates.cpp
[61/93] [3] c++ src/game/client/components/motd.cpp
[62/93] [7] c++ src/game/client/components/menus_settings.cpp
[63/93] [5] c++ src/game/client/components/menus_ingame.cpp
[64/93] [8] c++ src/game/client/components/menus_demo.cpp
[65/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/components/menus_browser.cpp
[66/93] [2] c++ src/game/client/components/menus.cpp
[67/93] [6] c++ src/game/editor/layer_tiles.cpp
[68/93] [1] c++ src/game/editor/layer_quads.cpp
[69/93] [3] c++ src/game/editor/io.cpp
[70/93] [7] c++ src/game/editor/editor.cpp
[71/93] [5] c++ src/game/generated/nethash.cpp
[72/93] [8] c++ src/game/gamecore.cpp
[73/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/components/maplayers.cpp
[74/93] [2] c++ src/game/client/components/mapimages.cpp
[75/93] [6] c++ src/game/client/components/killmessages.cpp
[76/93] [1] c++ src/game/client/components/items.cpp
[77/93] [3] c++ src/game/client/components/hud.cpp
[78/93] [7] c++ src/game/client/components/flow.cpp
[79/93] [5] c++ src/game/client/components/emoticon.cpp
[80/93] [8] c++ src/game/client/components/effects.cpp
[81/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/components/debughud.cpp
[82/93] [2] c++ src/game/client/components/damageind.cpp
[83/93] [6] c++ src/game/client/components/countryflags.cpp
[84/93] [1] c++ src/game/client/components/controls.cpp
[85/93] [3] c++ src/game/client/components/console.cpp
[86/93] [7] c++ src/game/client/components/chat.cpp
[87/93] [5] c++ src/game/client/components/camera.cpp
[88/93] [8] c++ src/game/client/components/broadcast.cpp
[89/93] [4] c++ src/game/client/components/binds.cpp
[90/93] [2] c++ src/game/client/animstate.cpp
[91/93] [6] c++ src/game/generated/protocol.cpp
[92/93] [1] link teeworlds_x86_64
[93/93] [6] link teeworlds_x86
ld: warning: ignoring file /opt/local/lib/libfreetype.dylib, file was built for x86_64 which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /opt/local/lib/libfreetype.dylib
Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
  "_FT_Get_First_Char", referenced from:
      CTextRender::InitIndex(CFont*, int) in text_x86.o
  "_FT_Get_Kerning", referenced from:
      CTextRender::TextEx(CTextCursor*, char const*, int) in text_x86.o
  "_FT_Get_Next_Char", referenced from:
  "_FT_Init_FreeType", referenced from:
      CTextRender::Init() in text_x86.o
  "_FT_Load_Char", referenced from:
      CTextRender::RenderGlyph(CFont*, CFontSizeData*, int) in text_x86.o
  "_FT_Load_Glyph", referenced from:
  "_FT_New_Face", referenced from:
      CTextRender::LoadFont(char const*) in text_x86.o
  "_FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes", referenced from:
      CTextRender::TextEx(CTextCursor*, char const*, int) in text_x86.o
      CTextRender::RenderGlyph(CFont*, CFontSizeData*, int) in text_x86.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
bam: 'link teeworlds_x86' error 256

Well for me it looks as if SDL is just working fine but freetype lib is your problem. Strangely the .dylib you use seems to be for x86_64 only and not an universal binary as the one I use. So you actually can compile for x86_64 only. However to check whether the problem is the .dylib you could try this command: file /Path/to/libfreetype.dylib.

My output is the following:

/opt/X11/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
/opt/X11/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib (for architecture i386):    Mach-O dynamically linked shared library i386
/opt/X11/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib (for architecture x86_64):    Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library x86_64

I guess it will tell you that it supports only one architecture.

Luck is allowed

<irony>Take all the best from different client and create one best client tongue
sorry my engl

15 (edited by Shahan 2015-04-27 16:12:36)

HMH wrote:

Well for me it looks as if SDL is just working fine but freetype lib is your problem. Strangely the .dylib you use seems to be for x86_64 only and not an universal binary as the one I use. So you actually can compile for x86_64 only. However to check whether the problem is the .dylib you could try this command: file /Path/to/libfreetype.dylib.

My output is the following:

/opt/X11/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
/opt/X11/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib (for architecture i386):    Mach-O dynamically linked shared library i386
/opt/X11/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib (for architecture x86_64):    Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library x86_64

I guess it will tell you that it supports only one architecture.

Thank you! My libfreetype was for x86_64 only. I used this command to get universal one:

$ sudo port install freetype +universal

===========================================================
UPDATE:
This issue on github means that the biggest part of problems have been fixed.
Oy pushed it to 0.7 branch, so I decided to try to compile teeworlds 0.7. Here are the results:

Is it okay, that bam's options don't work anymore?

MaxPro:teeworlds-master maxim$ ./bam release
bam: target 'release' not found
MaxPro:teeworlds-master maxim$ ./bam client_release
bam: target 'client_release' not found
MaxPro:teeworlds-master maxim$ ./bam server_release
bam: target 'server_release' not found

Okay, without options it tries to compile everything, but fails with SDL header:

MaxPro:teeworlds-master maxim$ ./bam
[1/6] [1] c src/osxlaunch/client.m
[2/6] [2] c++ src/engine/client/sound.cpp
[3/6] [3] c++ src/engine/client/input.cpp
[4/6] [4] c++ src/engine/client/client.cpp
[5/6] [5] c++ src/engine/client/backend_sdl.cpp
src/osxlaunch/client.m:8:9: fatal error: 'SDL.h' file not found
#import <SDL.h>
        ^
1 error generated.
bam: 'c src/osxlaunch/client.m' error 256
src/engine/client/sound.cpp:11:10: fatal error: 'SDL.h' file not found
#include "SDL.h"
         ^
1 error generated.
bam: 'c++ src/engine/client/sound.cpp' error 256
src/engine/client/input.cpp:3:10: fatal error: 'SDL.h' file not found
#include "SDL.h"
         ^
1 error generated.
bam: 'c++ src/engine/client/input.cpp' error 256
src/engine/client/client.cpp:52:10: fatal error: 'SDL.h' file not found
#include "SDL.h"
         ^
1 error generated.
bam: 'c++ src/engine/client/client.cpp' error 256
src/engine/client/backend_sdl.cpp:2:10: fatal error: 'SDL.h' file not found
#include "SDL.h"
         ^
1 error generated.
bam: 'c++ src/engine/client/backend_sdl.cpp' error 256

UPDATE 2:
I have found the only solution, and it's ugly imo. SDL should be installed via Homebrew:

brew install sdl

added latest HClient (3.9.1)

@Shahan sorry for not answering you, seems I completely forgot your post here hmm but nice that you figured it out alone smile

Luck is allowed

17 (edited by jxsl13 2015-08-09 23:30:43)

thanks for updating, but sadly I can't seem to start the hclient ._.

moved hclient, only the client part from the installation volume into my finder's application folder, start, won't work (and yes, I right cliecked  in order to get it started and bypass the warning about downloaded app and so on)

@jxsl13: oops sorry I forgot something, just redownload and try again smile

Luck is allowed

finally it works big_smile

Added 0.6.4 vanilla binaries.

Technical side-note:
Please not that those are linked against libc++ and not libstdc++ as this is deprecated on macOS. It is thus unlikely that this build will work properly for OS X 10.8 or lower.

Luck is allowed

I would be interested if you can try to compile TeeUniverse (the new one based on CMake). You can disable HarfBuzz if you want by adding the following option to CMake: -DWITHOUT_HARFBUZZ
ICU is needed to the internationalization part. I've not found a precompiled version on the website. It's because it's the same as Linux, or they just don't care about OSX ? Anyway, for Windows, it didn't work until I've manually compile ICU myself.

After fixing this issue i indeed was able to compile TeeUniverse for macOS: https://github.com/teeuniverse/teeuniverse/issues/77

I will leave some more comments there.

Luck is allowed

Are you still compiling these things?

GOOGLE TRANSLATE big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

I think HMH is inactive. Maybe you could ask Toast if he is kind enough to do it for you.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I've got access to a macOS VM again, so I might be able to compile mods for you as well.