Topic: [TOOL] "Majesteec", another server creator tool

Hi guys,

I made another server creation tool. Nothing special, just the usual things (you can customize all server parameters/tweaks, and save favorite configurations to file), with a little extra (map preview feature). If you want preview for a given map, place a screenshot in maps' folder with the same filename (e.g.: for dm1.map, save screenshot as dm1.bmp/dm1.gif/dm1.png/dm1.jpg/dm1.jpeg).
I didn't add special mod support yet, the only exception is the Animal mod. Maybe I'll add more later, but I'm kinda lazy + usually me and my friends prefer playing original game modes.

Majesteec screenshot

Download it here:
MEGA mirror (2,4 MB)

If you don't want to create screenshot for every map, feel free to have my collected maps:
MEGA mirror for maps (20 MB)
(It contains some HUD skins and many character skins too. Only some character skins are my work, the others are mainly collected from this forum. Sorry for not listing the original sources, but I didn't save the links. However, many thanks to the creators of these awesome maps, they've made me many happy hours. smile )

Re: [TOOL] "Majesteec", another server creator tool

I like the design of the program, good work smile

To be honest, it's a rip-off from an audio player skin (Quorra), but thanks. big_smile

This is pretty awesome.

All I have to say. I don't use it for my server though hmm

no

Nice Work + thanks for server creator ^^