Topic: You want to kill crowds of the zombie?

Hi, everybody! I see that the subject of creation of Mods on fight against the zombie, has not the best times. Such Mods as Zomb, zChaos, Monster, Infection, Alien aren't supported any more by authors. Regrettably. Even links don't work for some Mods. That becomes a problem for the person who decided to create own server.
Really anybody isn't interested any more in creation of qualitative cool Mods? Mods in which you having united with other survived you battle against mutants, zombie, monsters? I love Teeworlds many years. And I don't want to agree with thought that Teeworlds isn't interesting any more to creators of Mods

Re: You want to kill crowds of the zombie?

people are busy, warrior, and there's a lot of other games out there. but i agree with you 100%

People have summer -.-
I know many programmers who'd like squander their summer without looking into monitor -> wait a bit, probably we or anybody will make something interesting this year.

The only mod I kinda miss is ZOMB. Such a great mod...

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

5 (edited by Teewarrior 2013-08-19 11:56:17)

Yes ZOMB super!  It is a pity only that it remained on 0.5.2.  However, now we have a Monster.  It has good Ai and shop of improvements (a little not counterbalanced, IMHO).
Also allow, someone can tell that the reason in shortage of financing. Disputed issue, and all can agree to differ. Teeworlds was created free of charge. Not everything is measured by money.
I will tell about me that I pay some years for VPS for my Teeworlds server, only for my and other players fun.
Probably programmers are more cynical in questions of money. Well! Then answer me one question. In how many you estimate creation of sensible Mod in which in the company with someone is possible to destroy of monsters?

Teewarrior wrote:

In how many you estimate creation of sensible Mod in which in the company with someone is possible to destroy of monsters?

About $0.0. Srsly, if programmer enjoys what he does, he can make it for free. Money afaik works for motimation only.