1 (edited by tee_burger 2012-07-11 05:29:12)

Topic: TeeBurger Is Back, with a challenge!

Hello friends,

Alas, it has been a long time since I've played Teeworlds and I am yet amazed at the progress in development and work they have put into it. As this is in the Community News thread I thought I would supply of some news. I have indeed returned to play Teeworlds again, and with my return I would like to make a proposition.

Here's the scoop.

I want to create a series of servers. Each server shall have its own theme, such as Vanilla, Instagib, FreezeNG, and iCtf. With these servers I would like to create a tournament of which any players on teeworlds are allowed to compete in. The deal is that each server will have a passcode to get in.

All you have to do is post on a separate thread,

"Here --> *Will add when servers are up and running*"

And then we will PM you the passcode for the specified server. You can apply for any of the four servers, but may only participate in one gametype, so choose wisely! You may be asking, what's in it for me? Well the winner of each tournament will win rights to the server they play on! That's right, a fully functional server to yourself!

*Extra Incentive* - Each gametype will have a custom built map, Never before played on!

So what are you waiting for? Go out and practice your skills in each gametype and decide which you will compete in!

Thanks for reading! We will post the thread for applications soon!
-----------------------------------------------------

Want to help administrate/Create servers or maps for the tournament?
Send me a Private Message!

mmMmmmMMmmmmmmmm...........tasty tee burger ^^
BLAM...BLAM....BLAM!!!! ----- you have been teestroyed
Classic Tee Burger  since 08' and 4.3

Re: TeeBurger Is Back, with a challenge!

Would love to see a USA player come back but not sure we have enough players for a tourney right now :S

Re: TeeBurger Is Back, with a challenge!

Instagib, ... and iCtf

Wut.

And I don't believe there are any that much gametypes that can be played competitively, especially in 1v1!
Besides, the idea of only playing on a map noone has ever played before fits the XXLDDrace++ mods but certainly not vanilla (or instagib).

Not Luck, Just Magic.