Re: [MOD] Catch16

I'm sorry guys that version would not work for me.

How do you make it so that people's names are shown all the time?

sv_hide_player_names 0

So, Broken noticed that with the server option sv_hide_player_names 1, it disables chat completely.
Do you think we can modify it so that disabling chat is an option?

Full Face Tee wrote:

Do you think we can modify it so that disabling chat is an option?

Who is "we"? big_smile - It's easy to change source to disable/enable chat. But I'm not really sure what you prefer? You told some option disables chat comletely and asking for disabling the (already disabled?) chat (again)? I think one time is enough?

I assumed "we" was tw community. big_smile

Okay, I don't want chat disabled ever. There's no point to it and it's really lame to disable chat. Chat is disabled when names are hidden. Anyone can make chat work again?

Making chat avaiable will be cool, It's sad that names hiding hide chat also. sad

Broken wrote:

I assumed "we" was tw community. big_smile

Okay, I don't want chat disabled ever. There's no point to it and it's really lame to disable chat. Chat is disabled when names are hidden. Anyone can make chat work again?

Fifi wrote:

Making chat avaiable will be cool, It's sad that names hiding hide chat also. sad

If I find time, I will try to implement this feature. I'm really busy with work, and would need to delve deeper into how the mod was written and how the functions work. No promises.

how i can make a instagib server? im new on that hmm when i start my server with the "sv_gametype idm"the server starts with a dm gametype and not the catch 16 mod :C help?

PS: sorry abot my bad english, im chilean tongue