Topic: 3D TEEWORLDS ! :D

Can somebody ..... mmm a Dev or a Graphic Dev make a mod for teeworlds

A mod in 3D with skins and weapons  in anaglyph 3D mode?

I think its pretty nice to see something new and a technological advance in teeworlds like 3D for now just as basic as anaglyph 3D but in the future it can be a really nice game with really awesome graphics as i see the development now

Bye hope you like mi Idea

2 (edited by HipHopBlond 2012-05-27 04:05:54)

Re: 3D TEEWORLDS ! :D

Get this: this is TW not COD! One does not simply make a 3D TW (although there were some poor attempts in the past). We'll see what the future got instored for us, but whatever it is I can assure you it's 2D! If you wanna play some 3D advanced graphical high tech shit - download a COD alike game. Simple as that!

3D Skins +_+ (By Landil): http://landil.posterous.com/the-ultimat … collection
They are the same has the official ones, but in 3D... I don't really like them... But you can test it smile

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

4 (edited by Mecha-Kirby 2012-05-27 11:14:02)

Hip-Hop_Blond wrote:

advanced graphical high tech shit

Now, now Hip-Hop_Blond... no need to be that harsh.

To Jose xMZx: let us put it this way instead: I guess asking for a 3D mod leads you to nowhere. If you want 3D, do it yourself, because the developers have their reasons to keep Teeworlds in 2D.

A wise man told his fellow FPS gamers once: "god forbid any of you going into war"

Hip-Hop_Blond wrote:

Get this: this is TW not COD! One does not simply make a 3D TW (although there were some poor attempts in the past). We'll see what the future got instored for us, but whatever it is I can assure you it's 2D! If you wanna play some 3D advanced graphical high tech shit - download a COD alike game. Simple as that!

Jose xMZx was taking about anaglyph 3D and not about the whole game in 3D. Anaglyph 3D is pretty easy, because you just need the shaders for cyan blue 3D glasses. Although I think the effect won't be great, because everything in teeworlds in on quite the same layer (only mapbackground is not).

KillaBilla wrote:
Hip-Hop_Blond wrote:

Jose xMZx was taking about anaglyph 3D and not about the whole game in 3D. Anaglyph 3D is pretty easy, because you just need the shaders for cyan blue 3D glasses. Although I think the effect won't be great, because everything in teeworlds in on quite the same layer (only mapbackground is not).

you're wrong. There are as many layers as you want and most of the "new" maps use several layers. IMO it would be a pretty cool idea to impement a 3d mode

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Landil wrote:
KillaBilla wrote:
Hip-Hop_Blond wrote:

you're wrong. There are as many layers as you want and most of the "new" maps use several layers. IMO it would be a pretty cool idea to impement a 3d mode

I mean real layers not map layers, the difference between the most map layers it not really big so the 3D effect is not very great. But I don't know much about mapping and I'm not actively playing so maybe what you said is already the case. But a 3D shader or another shader would be a cool idea.