Topic: [MAP] Groundhives - DM

Yet another map that I made a bit before it's time, balanced and re-released for <= 0.4.x

Name: Groundhives
  Type: DM
  Size: Big
  Version: 1

Comments: This is a big map. The map was made back in the days when ten players was alot of players, but now, when that happens all the time, it feels like the time have caught up with it.

Screenshot

Download

Please post feedback smile

Used to be very active waay back

Re: [MAP] Groundhives - DM

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6071/screenshot0001lz2.th.png

Needs a background.

This is just because you haven't updated to 0.4.2 or something .. Turn on "gfx_clear 1" in the "Console" - aka: F1

Core2Quad QX9650 12MB 4x3,00GHz - Razer Lachesis - Corsair 8 GB XMS2 DDRII PC6400 RAM DualChannel - Nvidia GeForce 9800GX2 1GB PCI-E - Windows Vista Ultimate EN 64-bit

No, it is because I have updated to 0.4.2.

The text by the download clearly states that maps now need a background to work properly. Now, if the devs wanted everyone to turn on "gfx_clear 1", don't you think they would have made it default? I see a quite clear message that all maps should have backgrounds, and I'm just pointing out that this one lacks it.

Dreamy wrote:

No, it is because I have updated to 0.4.2.

The text by the download clearly states that maps now need a background to work properly. Now, if the devs wanted everyone to turn on "gfx_clear 1", don't you think they would have made it default? I see a quite clear message that all maps should have backgrounds, and I'm just pointing out that this one lacks it.

You're right . smile

Core2Quad QX9650 12MB 4x3,00GHz - Razer Lachesis - Corsair 8 GB XMS2 DDRII PC6400 RAM DualChannel - Nvidia GeForce 9800GX2 1GB PCI-E - Windows Vista Ultimate EN 64-bit

I'm working on it right now. Just be patient smile

that same glitch happened to me when i tried to replace the leopard scrollbars gfx clear should work though

[Lazor-vice] Y3K

Groundhives now have a nice background, and is compatible with 0.4.2 big_smile

Get it from original topic post, or just join the "LAN-corps #Groundhives" TW-server.
(Screenshot is outdated)