Topic: [MOD] Hammer Party 0.6 [0.2]

Hammer Party 0.6 (0.2 version)

This is my second remake of mod that was on 0.5.1 and earlyer versions!

Rules are same, u have hammer and u need to fight other and don't fall

- Hammer strength is high
- If someone die, that one who hook him or hit by hammer takes score
- There is 2 gamemodes in this mod: hammerparty, hammerpartytdm

Hammer Party Dm:
- Each fight for himself
- Wins that one, who kill more tees

Hammer Party Tdm:
- 2 teams
- If you hit your timmates, team score decrease
- Wins that team, who kill more from other team

Downloads:
Windows 0.2 version
Sources

Maps made by mipEr:
Hp1
Hp2

Availible configs:

sv_gametype hammerparty
or
sv_gametype hammerpartytdm

sv_hammer_strength (1-100) - hammer strength (standart - 80)

p.s.: If you have some suggestions or bug reports, you are welcome!
p.s.s.: There would be more configs in 0.3 version!

With love from F.O / Psycho.God<3.

Re: [MOD] Hammer Party 0.6 [0.2]

it's...so....good ^^

The hammer strength should definitely not be moddable, only shit can comes from that. Put the default value from the old Hammer Party mod.
Otherwise, that looks like a nice remake. Thanks for investing your time into this!

Not Luck, Just Magic.

It's my opinion that the more adjustable things there are the better (I see no logic in not letting someone else have something different when you can have what you want).

I never got to try the original, which I've heard about, so thanks. Will probably host one of these.

It's my opinion that the more adjustable things there are the better

That's a trap, they are not. Server mods with tons of options tend to end as lolkid crazy mods, or at least every server will be different, and that's disturbing. Experienced that on so much mods, would be really nice if you would normalize the hammer power.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

<3

lordskelethom - want to reach me quickly? https://discord.gg/teeworlds

I can't find any servers sad

Once in a century...

Dune... Garry's Mod to Source Engine is one of the mod more downloaded.... and it works modifying all physiscs... envirioment.. and other stuff....

Conclusion: You are the one that limit the creation... if you don't like it...don't download it smile

- PEACE! -

Dune wrote:

Gotta love when you troll...

My thoughts exactly troll xD

Dune wrote:

And what's that 'Garry' mod?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry's_Mod
One of the best Source games! (besides Half-Life 2 and Team Fortress 2)

I do not know wrote:

You are the one that limits the creation

That is so true. I am amazed over and over again at what can you can do with programming skills. (And not just coding skills but drawing skills as well yikes (especially in Photoshop))

As for the third thing this text is totally random and I do not know why I just wrote this...

Once in a century...

Dune wrote:

It's my opinion that the more adjustable things there are the better

That's a trap, they are not. Server mods with tons of options tend to end as lolkid crazy mods, or at least every server will be different, and that's disturbing. Experienced that on so much mods, would be really nice if you would normalize the hammer power.

I actually have to agree with Dunedune. When I want to play HpRace, I have some expectations - one of them being the default hammer power. If it isn't normal, HpRace is no longer a 'trademark' where I can have the wanted gaming experience.

Look: If you join a vanilla server, you expect that e.g. the gravity is normal. That's what a mod name is for: Same gaming experience on all servers.

11 (edited by 2012-02-05 15:57:36)

As long as the server name is clear, there is no reason to force everyone else to have the options that you like, and even if not it takes less than a few seconds to know you don't like the gametype.

It's just like saying Teeworlds shouldn't allow non-vanilla mods because when people download Teeworlds they expect only the original Teeworlds vanilla game. Just let what people like decide what they want to play, just like now vanilla gameplay is a smaller fraction of the total players.

Dune wrote:

gotta love it when you troll

It's trolling to call someone a troll when they're just making a valid point.

... if you don't like it...don't download it

Exactly. Enough with gaming communism.

heinrich5991 wrote:

If it isn't normal, HpRace is no longer a 'trademark' where I can have the wanted gaming experience.

Look: If you join a vanilla server, you expect that e.g. the gravity is normal. That's what a mod name is for: Same gaming experience on all servers.

And it takes you all of 3 seconds to leave that server.  That 3 seconds is your justification for not allowing anyone else to have a different type game. A simple system for showing a server with modded options is better.

12 (edited by Dune 2012-02-05 16:09:27)

Look all around you, buddy. The crappiest mods are the one who offer the most options, and vanilla follow the rule.
And since when is Ninja style "making valid points"?

... if you don't like it...don't download it

Exactly. Enough with gaming communism.

This argument is so overused and invalid I don't believe anything more than a simple quote is needed.

Don't get me wrong, it's really nice we get this port for 0.6, but I don't want it to end like Rajh's zombie mod which became overcrappy when people started modding on lifes and gravity.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

anybody compile this mod for linux x64 ?

Broken wrote:

As long as the server name is clear, there is no reason to force everyone else to have the options that you like, and even if not it takes less than a few seconds to know you don't like the gametype.

It's just like saying Teeworlds shouldn't allow non-vanilla mods because when people download Teeworlds they expect only the original Teeworlds vanilla game. Just let what people like decide what they want to play, just like now vanilla gameplay is a smaller fraction of the total players.

That's nonesense in my opinion. I don't have anything against modding and many options.

But if I want to play HpRace, I look for HpRace in the server browser and I expect it to be like any other HpRace too. If you would have chosen a different name for modded HpRace (or HpRace with different options) like the vanilla people have done it with MOD, I'd be perfectly fine with it. My problem is that it's not clear to see from the serverbrowser. And your mentioned 'three seconds to leave' multiply with the number of servers I have to join until I find a pure 'HpRace' or whatever mod.

15 (edited by UnoSkorpion 2013-01-15 19:34:33)

deleted

Hey!!! i used to play this mod i guess some years ago. tongue!

But i played only in one server that was like... HammerPartyCaptureTheFlag ?

I used to play like that and really really loved it! And there was a map that i would rlly enjoy to play again. If some1 know about what i'm talking about and can help me i'd rlly aprecciate ^^

Anyway i think in this kind of mod the hook is so powerfull, would be nice if there is some maps where the ground is unhookable or something like that ^^!

¿Can u play this in teams btw?

Thx!

tDarka wrote:

Hey!!! i used to play this mod i guess some years ago. :P!

But i played only in one server that was like... HammerPartyCaptureTheFlag ?

I used to play like that and really really loved it! And there was a map that i would rlly enjoy to play again. If some1 know about what i'm talking about and can help me i'd rlly aprecciate ^^

Anyway i think in this kind of mod the hook is so powerfull, would be nice if there is some maps where the ground is unhookable or something like that ^^!

¿Can u play this in teams btw?

Thx!

There has been a nice remake on 0.6 of the Lord's mod, look for "HpCTF" in your server browser :)

Not Luck, Just Magic.

There has been a nice remake on 0.6 of the Lord's mod, look for "HpCTF" in your server browser smile

Hey! thx for fast answer tongue

Dunno if i'm totally blind but cannot find any server with that mod sad

Is there any server hosting this? Or where can i download maps?

Cuz i guess i'll need to create them bymyself.

https://github.com/PsychoGod/teeworlds/downloads

hp1.map
hp2.map

I cannot download map1 and... there is anyway to get other maps? And CTFmaps?

hp1
hp2

Hammerparty 0.2 for Linux x32 - https://downloads.teeworlds.com/solidfi … rty_02_x32
... for Linux x64 - https://downloads.teeworlds.com/solidfi … rty_02_x64