1 (edited by Xantha 2011-09-27 19:36:09)

Topic: [MOD] LRace

Played DDRace last time, and saw the Lasershotgun *love*, and ya.
Use this Shotgun to Race. Only edited Source from DDRace a litte bit, that hook other tees not be allowed.
If collision is wished, please RCON:
tune player_collision 1/0 ||| Turns off on the players collision

Hook another player is bullshit, thats all why i've edited it.

Informations:
Ya, all Racers know "Rocketjumps", here they aren't avaiable, but can be able to make. Only spawn an Rocket.
Make sure, that all in Maps is working.
The LRace Mod comes with an Learning map, and with 2 Other maps, the first one is easier than the other.

Think its nice to play, said Killerteddy 14 too.
Think that should be OK to the DDRace makers, because no big changes happened, only hook other tees was deleted.  When not, say it. Credits to DDRace makers are included.

Screenshots:

LRace1:
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4296/lrace1.png
LRace2:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8295/lrace2.png

Link will follow soon. (At 9p.m i think.

Host an LRace server, with maps, if its possible. That will be nice.

Re: [MOD] LRace

So what exactly is new about your mod? Nothing, in fact it's even a step back, because the whole point of DDRace is to hook other tees and help each other completing the map. Also, as you can see from the screenshot you did not even bother to edit the entrance message which is still referring to the DDRace homepage and is stating that this mod is actually DDRace. In my opinion, this is a really stupid mod, because there is nothing new to it, it's only half done. ItÄs just another stupid mod, that is not needed at all. (No offense, this is just my opinion, but really, was this necessary....? sad)

The only thing you did is to remove collision, which isn't a mod at all, cause you can do it with ddrace actually...

[L]Race was once a (stupid) DDRace modification in which you only have a laser and it serves for gaining speed and flying (firing to your right will make an explosion right next to you and you will be propelled left.)

Once in a century...