Topic: Problem with Admin Commands on DDRace Server

Hey,
like you can see, I'm new in the Forum wink
I've got some Questions..
1. I need Command Lists for Server Admins (but not those from the Teeworlds Homepage). For example, I wanna have Rainbow Skin, and so on.. Do you know, where I can find them? (Some people said, Rainbow would be a Mod, but I was on Servers, where the Admins made me Rainbow..
2. Why do the Commands like weapon_me and "auth id = 1 (to give someone admin rights) not work on my Server?
3. I wanna have the "/r", so the the rescue function.. Does anybody know, how that works?! smile

Thank you very much,
OFFLiiNE

Re: Problem with Admin Commands on DDRace Server

www.ddrace.info

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

CuBe wrote:

www.ddrace.info

1) You won't find rainbow in official DDRace.
2) You can't use testing commands in online servers with the pure DDRace.
3) There is no /r function in the pure DDRace.

but I'm not talking about 'THE OFFICIAL DDRACE'
I'm talking about 'FUN SERVERS' ;D

Rainbow is forbidden, forget it, unless it's done server sided, what is stupid.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

not rly dune
offline u need a mod called aip mod or something theres rainbow auto fire weapons invisible all sorts of things on of the best ddrace mods ever made its the only fun ddrace mod.

~Super

There's More than one Fun ddrace mod, "Dude". I know my server Does have Rainbow, Aip, Invis, And Other.. But There are OTHER Servers that have Better things than that. It doesnt really matter to the Normal players what mod it is (unless it has /r, /pause, etc) But Rainbow and Stuff... Only matters to the Admins. Now really, The admins of DDRace servers are 1 to 30. The Majority Wouldnt Care about Admin Commands... Therefore, Why Bother With these Commands?
This is what you Sound like:
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8180/bitmapw.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Italic text

yes chris but hes asking why he cant use some of these cmds on HIS server so i said he would need the aip mod i think ur missing the point he wants that stuff not asking how cool they are he wants that stuff for his server he would need the aip mod. nic pic big_smile anyway u would need aip mod

~Super

Well, Usually, Aip Mod is usually private. Admin list cmds, Depends on Which Mod of DDrace you have, but but the cmd for /r is : You go to Your autoexec.cfg, and add: sv_rescueable 1.
Now, Your probably thinking:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3286/whyischristellingmethis.png

The answer is... IDK.

Italic text