Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Clan Ladder Opening - Best Clans Participate

http://www.bilderhoster.net/safeforbilder/mflk8d6l.jpg

Beware! The most important Teeworlds Ladder starts into a new season to find out which clan is the strongest and best. Action-packed confrontation and exciting matches guaranTEEd smile

THE MAPS: All official maps suited for CTF and TDM!

THE TEAMS: Only the best! Announce your team here.

THE RULES: Best of 3 wins the war!

Winners and Loser will be announed here and all over the world. Screenshots obligatory.
FIGHT! big_smile

The first match and opening war already starts with a big explosion in your face: The esteemed and traditional martial artists from the Qi and Ka Dojo face the strong Anthem team in a game over life and death. The loser of this epic fight will face eternal humiliation and mockery until it's payback time. Can Qi withstand the immense pressure the newcomers are exposing them to? Will Teamplay win over pure power? You must be a real motherfucker if you don't join us in this event and observe history in the making as two powerful giants tear worlds apart and eventually find out who is the strongest teeworlds team in the universe. May the best win!

http://www.bilderhoster.net/safeforbilder/tkky9bpc.jpg

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Clan Ladder Opening - Best Clans Participate

Outrageous! <:

5on5 ctf2 please

AMN, I know your treachery knows no limit but could you at least consult us before setting a time for the game?

You're just planning things on your own to call bullshit when the game does not take place, because it's not going to take place at the time you "announced".

You really have respect for nothing if you start these announcements without even asking all interested parties...

Sad that AMN cant play. :<

He said a few months ago he will stop playing teeworlds.

make a server with 64 slots so everybody can watch this epic event big_smile

visit our clan!
=Eagle=

7 (edited by Captain AMN 2011-08-30 19:55:36)

UPDATE:

The Teeworlds Clan Ladder has made a big impact in the vanilla scene. A lot of clans look forward with excitement to measure their powers in front of curious spectators and the whole world. Teams all over the world want to demonstrate their skills and defeat their opponent. Their ultimate goal: to make a land in the hall of fame of the League #1.

In an impulse of bravery, the Z-Team coming all the way from Russia has challenged the Ka Dojo in their home territory. Advantages are lying on the side of Zen Magnet's padawans, but a defeat is not an option at all in the Russian's handbook of war. We are expecting an ultimate long fight, with big losses on both sides.

Date: August 30th 7:30 pm
Winner: Ka

Man of the match: Huskil (Qi)

How it went down:
Both teams did a great job until 3:3 and delivered a balanced performance. The breaking point came when Boo left the game and was replaced by the stronger and experienced player Huskil. KillA's power and initial game domination did not suffice from this point on to withstand the improved attacks and suffered a quick defeat in the end. It is with great certainty that the Russians will not put up with this fatal defeat for long and they might already plot a second strike and improve their team cohesion at hindsight.
http://www.bilderhoster.net/safeforbilder/a7td387w.jpg

http://ghost.webege.com/teeworlds_files/Qi/screenshots/autoscreen_2011-08-30_19-12-44.png

@Delo: I'd rather suggest a livestream for this wink

20th TeeTV revival.

[POLICE] anyone?

Please use an english signature //heinrich5991

ghost wrote:

@Delo: I'd rather suggest a livestream for this wink

You're right a livestream would fit perfectly smile
The question is, who can code a livestream-side for this match? Oo

visit our clan!
=Eagle=

Delo: wrote:

You're right a livestream would fit perfectly smile
The question is, who can code a livestream-side for this match? Oo

The real question is, who would comment this game? And will it actually happen? (The second is THE question)

13 (edited by ghost 2011-08-31 17:38:30)

we could try contacting chi1 and golv, they had a nice modification for 0.5 for streaming.

Btw: we should first see if this whole thing is happening at all... Somehow I doubt it tongue

http://matilda.kottnet.net/archive/pictures/teeglobe.png
For lack of a better picture, I let this globe represent the revival of TeeTV.

I've worked closely with Dune and earlier today we tried to broadcast a couple of quite randomly selected games. It all worked well and we hope to be able to broadcast the remaining games of this tournament, to get some real content.

For that we'd need the dates though. I noticed there was one today, but it had already started when it came to my attention.

A web site will come soon.

Nice effort, Kottizen! (:

visit our clan!
=Eagle=

UPDATE:

Our team decided to team up with the new TeeTV in order to deliver our viewers and players a little entertainment. So far, streaming and commentaries are technically working but we plan on improving our quality soon.

What our viewers can expect from us in the future:

* LIVE streaming of requested and popular matches
* LIVE audio comments by Dune, Kottizen, and many more community members
* Guest-commentators from the high level scene. Great players will reveal their secrets of success!
* Improved viewing experience, powered by special clients for your viewing pleasure

How ladder-participants can profit from this:

* You will play infront of a much larger audience than usually possible.
* You have the possibility to show your talent and get famous among the teeworlds crowd
* You can play in selected high level games and analyze your playing style with the recorded and audio-commented material instead of waiting for hours for a match to start. Forget captain games! big_smile

At this moment, the live stream is reachable under kottnet.net/tv.
For updates and dates for the streams, you can check out this topic.

Eventually, we would like to welcome Dune and Kottizen on board, and applaud them on setting everything up. I am sure you will do a great job with this revival smile

I am so excited. I just cant hide it.

-SALAD

I've always desired to see a high level match to learn a lot from their gameplay and see how skilled players move, aim, win in a game. Thank you for giving me this possibility. Nothing more to say. smile

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.