Topic: [HELP]All tune XXLDDRace

Hello world, I search all tune for XXLDDRace (exemple: /tune laser_reach )

Re: [HELP]All tune XXLDDRace

You should try posting a help-topic here:
http://ddrace.info/forum/

The funny about this signature is that you
don't realize until now that it's a useless signature
but it's too late to stop reading.

He can ask here too, it's the same result.

4 (edited by Niki49 2011-09-02 21:01:14)

'Light~Sophien[BioPi wrote:

Hello world, I search all tune for XXLDDRace (exemple: /tune laser_reach )

Enter the console (F1) then type: dbg_tuning 1. Then press F1 again to close the console and you will notice, that a list appeared at the left side of your screen. The list contains all available tunings.

Edit: Type dbg_tuning 0 to let that list disappear if you don't need it anymore.

Niki49 wrote:

Enter the console (F1) then type: dbg_tuning 1. Then press F1 again to close the console and you will notice, that a list appeared at the left side of your screen. The list contains all available tunings.

That's inexact. It only shows the tunings natively available in vanilla. It's not exhaustive, the client doesn't know all the tunings the mod can include.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

heinrich5991 wrote:

He can ask here too, it's the same result.

The DDRacers problably know more about DDRace then us...

The funny about this signature is that you
don't realize until now that it's a useless signature
but it's too late to stop reading.

Warfates wrote:

The DDRacers problably know more about DDRace then us...

We're not supposed to give him support, but if anyone has the solution, he can provide it here. However, we're not booting them out of the forum anymore.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
Niki49 wrote:

That's inexact. It only shows the tunings natively available in vanilla. It's not exhaustive, the client doesn't know all the tunings the mod can include.

I know. But tunings were requested, so i gave some tunings. And all tunings from the server get send to the client when the client visits the server. So non-vanilla tunings are impossible without a modified client, aren't they?

Niki49 wrote:

I know. But tunings were requested, so i gave some tunings. And all tunings from the server get send to the client when the client visits the server. So non-vanilla tunings are impossible without a modified client, aren't they?

Wrong. The client doesn't receive the list of the available tunings of the server. Tunings are like configs, you don't need to modify the client to add some.

Not Luck, Just Magic.