26 (edited by Dune 2011-08-24 12:30:49)

Re: Forum Mustakes

You should think and conclude that it is not our fault if you are hated by lot of people. Why are you disliked by so much? Think about that, and change it. You could start with following Tee Killa advices.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

You do not have to leave the community! We are just saying that some of your posts simply annoy us and that you shouldn't just post about random stuff all the time. That doesn't mean that we don't want you here with us. As long as your posts make sense and are understandable no one is going to hate you here. Why don't you try to show what you can do with some projects?

Man, is this topic a bad topic? Plz!

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

This is so full of shit. A mod should close this before things escalate...

Once in a century...

Tee Killa wrote:

You don't have to leave this forum, just reduce the amount of your post a bit and think twice about what you want to write and what others might think about it. wink

Think about that!
I am sorry sad
I didn't want to attack or beat anyone up! And i think you really should change something.
Your english is pretty bad (my english is bad, too). Like Tee Killa said, think about what you wrote and about what others think about you are writing. Read your post 2 or more times.

Think about that this topic isnt a chat. You are maybe writing to guys you don't know and then you have to be polite and ofc your comments need to have a bit sense.

31 (edited by Landil 2011-08-24 17:46:15)

This mistake/bug origins from a previous version of this forum forum. So everythings okay. If you find any critical bugs  please report them.

At all: Can you please try to behave mature? Starting or supporting a flamewar does not help anyone. And simple downvoting of a post when someone found a bug or thinks that he found a bug sucks. Be friendly to each other and help each other to make the teeworld and this forum a good place for all.

edit: And of course there will be youngsters here who cannot speak proper English and who might need a helping hand on how to behave in a forum. But I will be really glad if we all try to do this in a more constructive, positive way.  Thanks at all.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!