1 (edited by Ninja Style 2011-11-27 06:10:46)

Topic: Delete me! No one likes me :)

Development stopped.

Re: Delete me! No one likes me :)

The envelope editor looks great, is this on github? You should open a pull request for it.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Welcome back Ninja big_smile
Good that you removed rainbow and zoom. (Rainbow kills bandwidth and is annoying. Zoom useless anyway since the client can see only the tees that are near you.)

And as for the game layer...A lot of clients have it: Dune's Gamer;GreYFoX's DDRace client;XXLTomate's Client... (Well as for GreYFoX's and XXLTomate's client: The cheats don't work in non-race gametypes. The Gamer's cheat works everywhere =] )

P.S. Since when does YouTube have "Your Reaction?" button yikes

Once in a century...

4 (edited by KillaBilla 2011-11-27 19:41:14)

Elite Tee wrote:

Zoom useless anyway since the client can see only the tees that are near you.

Its for viewing the map not the tees around you.

Elite Tee wrote:

The Gamer's cheat works everywhere =]

Its not a cheat. Its the same if you view the map in the editor to see the secred ways. And anyway in normal gametypes this has no advantage as the normal maps are clear and there are not secred ways.

Ninja Style wrote:

NOTE: Radar auto-disable in official gametypes! (CTF-TDM-DM)

If you release the source everybody could just disable this and play with radar in every gametype.
And what is shown on the radar? Only weapons and the finish or more valueable information e.g.  players and flags?

This thing with the envelopes looks really nice, you should post it on github to get it in 0.6.2.

5 (edited by Dune 2011-08-04 13:30:39)

You should completely remove the radar. There are some vanilla servers broadcasting the CTF*, etc... gametype, and having cheats only working on modifications is not an excuse.
And indeed, the envelope improvement is interesting.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

6 (edited by Ninja Style 2011-08-04 17:48:56)

Thx for comment... i upload source when finish v1.0.1 wink

KillaBilla:
?¿??? all ppl can download tw source and make cheats..... :S (And pls.. play with radar and say if it is a cheat)
Radar shows Players & Flags (This information its limited to network clipping!!), Weapons, Ands Finish (in DDRace)..

Dune... now support mods?¿?? xDD

P.D: I make H-Client v1.0 (This client with more cheats..) and a say that Zoom & View Game in Game are Cheats... xDD
P.D: Where are see the Official Mods to remove radar there?¿??

Ninja Style wrote:

Thx for comment... i upload source when finish v1.0.1 wink

KillaBilla:
?¿??? all ppl can download tw source and make cheats..... :S (And pls.. play with radar and say if it is a cheat)
Radar shows Players & Flags (This information its limited to network clipping!!), Weapons, Ands Finish (in DDRace

What a shitty argument. Making a cheat isn't easy for everyone. The fact Teeworlds is open source doesn't justify you can make and broadcast cheats. And radar is a cheat, shows more than the vanilla client, we repeated this like 100 times.
Ah, and try to ban ?¿??? symbols from your posts, it's pretty annoying.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

wtf?? Relax Dune... relax.... xD

The radar dont works in vanilla servers wink
iCTF* its vanilla server? ok... i disable radar in iCTF* mode.. no problem smile

You have to make a pull request for the Envelope function of you client! It's really useful and cool smile
Radar is a cheat hmm
It gives an unfair advantage to other players. I also like the animated logo in the menu big_smile
Great work wink

Ninja Style wrote:

wtf?? Relax Dune... relax.... xD

The radar dont works in vanilla servers wink
iCTF* its vanilla server? ok... i disable radar in iCTF* mode.. no problem smile

Just read the whole of my post. Remove the feature, enabling it only for mods is no excuse.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Ninja Style wrote:

Radar auto-disable in official gametypes! (CTF-TDM-DM)

Remove it. Delete it. Get rid of it. It's a cheat and your client will be banned if it contains such feature when you release it.

12 (edited by Ninja Style 2011-08-05 18:08:51)

New video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI4geo5KJe8

------------------------------

NOTE:
I don't add these changes into the official client. I do not want to work with a devs so selfish.
So Dune.. go fast to commit this ideas wink

Ninja Style wrote:

NOTE:
I don't add these changes into the official client. I do not want to work with a devs so selfish.
So Dune.. go fast to commit this ideas wink

How are they selfish? You are being selfish for not sharing this stuff!

Ex-King of Teeworlds

yemDX I show my ideas... any dev of teeworlds can make this tool more best than me wink

I do not understand why you do not want to post a patch for the envelope editor at github. Why should developers recode a feature that someone has already coded? From my graphical point of view that's senseless. Instead of creating a mod you should clean up your code and participate in official development.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

make a pull request for your envelope editor and don't be a selfish idiot yikes

Why? i see that my post have 0 point.. (the max +2)... = the comunity dislike this tool.

All the time my work is questioned....and.. I'm tired of this situation. But i like do things to tw... :\

18 (edited by NoxNebula 2011-08-06 17:33:24)

Ninja Style wrote:

Why? i see that my post have 0 point.. (the max +2)... = the comunity dislike this tool.

All the time my work is questioned....and.. I'm tired of this situation. But i like do things to tw... :\

The community vote negative, because you are selfish and don't share the envelope feature to the teeworlds devs.

hmm i downvoted your first post not because of the envelope tool but because of all the other crap in it wink

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

If you want positive feedback, do something useful for the community.
Share your code by pulling requests at oy's repo.
Don't code cheats, like the radar.

If you still don't get why your post have 0 point...

check out these maps: infiltrate - choco - dustycloud

Ok I upvoted you, now you have [+1] please make a pull request. Or release the sourcecode, WITHOUT RADAR!

Everyone, stop it. Life isn't about getting as many +1's as possible. It's not about throwing -1's at everyone typing the word "city". It's nothing you shall trade with. Just up-vote if someone made a good post and down-vote if the post is less good. One last thing; don't discuss it. It's completely pointless and will lead you nowhere.

Now go ahead and discuss this client and enjoy the little summer that's left. =]

Ninja Style wrote:

But i like do things to tw... :\

Then help to develop the official client.

Ninja Style, ever heard of social coding?
If any of the features you are coding is interesting and suitable for the official client (and this is the case), coding open-source will help it to be integrated into Teeworlds.
You are the selfish one, for sure.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

leave ninja style alone.... he was banned so i guess he's not in such a good mood now  i think you would have done the same ... when he will be in a better mood maybe he's gonna make a pull request or maybe he's gonna post the sources after he's done...

I'm gonna kill you!
My avatar was made by R.I.P TeBob.