Re: [VIDEO] Tee tricks

quintuple rj... hm... of course its possible.. i want to see it but i cant cause my teeworlds goes down if i open the demo....

are there any further ways to watch the demo?

You need this map :
freestyle_a3

-.iB Jordane

lol ... dont knew that i need the map to watch demo.... thx

Nice Jo, but actually it is not a quintuple rocket jump but a quadruple rocket jump. If you watch closely at speed 0.1, you can see that there is a grenade which only gives some speed, but the real rocket jump is on the wall. It is still an amazing quad rj.

80 (edited by Jordane 2009-12-09 19:00:56)

When I have watch 0.1 , i saw that the grenade give a little speed. But i agree he doesnt works perfectly but i found technical and i can make an another one.

He looks like a perfect quadruple.

-.iB Jordane

Nice one ! I was trying to do something similar, but my approach was totally different, plus I failed smile

Please do not advertise non-Teeworlds related websites. // ~{MS}~ Azon

torch wrote:

Some people already know about this, but I wanted to be the first to show it - http://data.hu/get/1088464/test.demo.html
Nice moves Ubu wink

Wow. yah nice tricks and thanks for sharing. I agree the first one was the best. Thanks for sharing your tricks. I am learning a lot from here.

Please do not advertise non-Teeworlds related websites. // ~{MS}~ Azon

There's here 2 tricks of ctf5, to run with the flag, they are +/- the same smile.

Escape With Flag  - Ctf5

Escape With Flag 2 - Ctf5

A little new one on ctf5, by me and Jordane:

Hammer+grenade jump - ctf5

85 (edited by dIeD 2010-09-26 10:05:38)

Hello smile
here an other version of the quad rocketjump
the quad is at 5:46min
http://rapidshare.com/files/421351216/quadrj.rar

Amazing! smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

How do i Open These with LinuX?

Italic text

These are teeworlds demos. You need to open them from within teeworlds. To be able to see them in the demo browser in teeworlds, put them in the folder .teeworlds/demos in your home folder.

Ofc these demos were recorded in the 0.5.x version of Teeworlds, so you must first download this version to be able to play them.