1 (edited by Retro 2011-05-22 22:34:18)

Topic: Teeworlds 0.6.0 for Mac PPC and Intel Macs (OSX 10.4)

tw10.4

OK, this is not really a mod but a modded version of Teeworlds now 0.6.0 running on a PPC and Intel Macs with OSX 10.4.

Thanks to MAP94 for this smile
Thanks to CuBe for his Mac for compiling Intel 10.4 wink

Download it HERE

Re: Teeworlds 0.6.0 for Mac PPC and Intel Macs (OSX 10.4)

I don't know, but maybe he can also make one for intel macs version 10.4 ? We also lost teeworlds sad

Would be very grateful !

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

3 (edited by MAP94 2011-05-22 22:38:21)

Yes of course i can do this but we need an intel mac with 10.4. You can help us by compiling the source on you mac wink

I can send you the source code.

do you have skype , MSN or anything? and I don't understand what compiling is but I will do anything to make this happen if you explain

Thank you both ! Now I finally have Teeworlds 0.6.0 on my mac 10.4 !

Thx for the hard work , CuBe

Retro wrote:

this is not really a mod but a modded version of Teeworlds

This is not really non-sense but this doesn't make sense.

Do you have any patch or sources link?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

The compilation is very tricky and need some manual steps like static generated file, changed bam files and some console cmds. So it doesn't make sense to publish the source code or a patch.

But you can do it yourself if you really want.

So what exactly are you doing? The problem for 10.4 was the fact that the freetype library is not included in 10.4 and it is required by Teeworlds 0.6.0. Are there any other things important? If you can tell us, we might be able to provided the possibility to compile the original source directly again in 0.6.1.
Thank you for your effort, I'm sure ppc and 10.4 users will greatly appreciate it!

As far as I know there where several points to fix but I am sure MAP94 and I will help you to get it work for 0.6.1++
I remember that I have to install freetype manually but that was not a big deal, same with X-Code and so on.