Topic: [Server] Crouton

Hello, SALAD here, and I would like to bring you a very awesome new thing... USA Teeworlds servers!!!!!! I have about 8 servers running right now and am planning on putting up more. The server is located in "Las Vegas Nevada" but I am plaiing to move it to "San Jose California" by the end of this month. If you have requests for a server you want me to host or a map you would like to add to the custom maps dm or ctf server let me know. For requests and other questions: add me on skype and send me a message - salad505. I hope to get the usa community going smile there are not enough players here.
Servers running:

Crouton ctf
Crouton dm
Crouton 1v1 dm
Crouton ctf5
Crouton ctf2
DC clan server
TeeLegends server

More to come...

GG big_smile

-SALAD

Re: [Server] Crouton

TeeLegends sever, ftw. haha.
I'm glad that North America is finally getting some good ping. tongue

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

That's partially sad for me, I'm eastern coast... so I'll still get 90 to 100 ping.
Its lilke 20 ping better than german servers, though.

Nice job salad.

USA pride. What now.

4 (edited by Landil 2011-05-18 16:47:29)

fazer! wrote:

That's partially sad for me, I'm eastern coast... so I'll still get 90 to 100 ping.

Nice job salad.

In my opinion one can really feel the difference between 90-100 and 110-120.

Besides this is great news to make teeworlds more popular at the North American continent.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

fazer! wrote:

Nice job salad.

There are east coast tee servers fazer
smile

Crouton is still great though