Topic: [MAP] T2 does race.

http://i53.tinypic.com/o9lbsz.png

1.   (first map ever made)
Name: run_T2.map
Gametype: Race
Version: 0.6.0
Difficulty: Normal
Download: click me
Credits: mipEr (lekros skin/gameskin),Teeworlds (tilesets)
Screenshots:
withoutGL
withGL
-
ingamesnap_1
ingamesnap_2
ingamesnap_3
ingamesnap_4
ingamesnap_5
ingamesnap_6

Personal Record (7.988 secs):
Demo: click me
Ghost: click me

Name: run_T2_Snownight.map
Gametype: Race
Version: 0.6.0
Difficulty: Hard
Download: click me
Credits: Grueni (snow tileset),Teeworlds (other tilesets), mipEr (lekros skin/gameskin)
Screenshots:
withoutGL
withGL

ingamesnap_1
ingamesnap_2
ingamesnap_3
ingamesnap_4
ingamesnap_5
ingamesnap_6
ingamesnap_7
ingamesnap_8

if you find any bug please report,

Teeout T2,

Re: [MAP] T2 does race.

Very nice map man, you're the first one on my server smile I'm glad we had the opportunity of testing them before official release, I'm looking forward to your maps, they are always welcomed on the Race server smile

Only thing when the map ed. tut us finished you can see how to slow down the rain animation speed, cuz it's raining as hell xD [+] good job smile

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:

Very nice map man, you're the first one on my server smile I'm glad we had the opportunity of testing them before official release, I'm looking forward to your maps, they are always welcomed on the Race server smile

Only thing when the map ed. tut us finished you can see how to slow down the rain animation speed, cuz it's raining as hell xD [+] good job smile

Thanks for you'r sweet comment <3
i love that you support my work with you'r server hope we will keep doing it like this ( i really need get skype tough)

----------------
UPDATES:

- Added new download links (Solidfiles)
thnx to hip_hop_blond for pushing me to do it i love solidfiles , its so fast xd
- Edited run_T2 graphics so it's a new map on the new download link.
- Made a new map called: run_T2_Snownight watch the 1st post of the topic for more info.

i'll be making more maps soon hope you like them leave a feedback ^_^

Teeout T2,
<3

You shall more concentrate on the gameplay, I'm racer and I think while playing you often get stuck without any way of avoiding.
Never the less, go on with your maps, the gameplay gets better too wink

TraYt wrote:

You shall more concentrate on the gameplay, I'm racer and I think while playing you often get stuck without any way of avoiding.
Never the less, go on with your maps, the gameplay gets better too wink

i totally disagree,
i see my maps as an game you try to complete by keep trieng different ways of methods im sure you did not watched my demo/ghost i do not get stucked anyway? + i try my own maps over maybe 200+ times and each time i change something i test from the start and beside that it's all about the speed and the movement so you need to train on my map to suceed. i'm maybe not a pro racer like dieD(he can do any map without almost any practice) but now me i did my maps so much time to get the skill off the map itself and suceed a nice timeresult.

Keep training on my maps you will suceed and think like me, and another thing the point of race maps is to get a good score by keep trying so why sud you play an easy map and suceed an score in 1 try thats not fun? You need skill for mine to suceed by keep trieng over and over again.

Goodluck racing smile
Teeout T2,

very nice runs, good job T2 wink

i by myself am a proracer too^^
but i dont want to act up myself