Topic: Skin selection.

Got around to do some coding on teewars today. Fixed the skin selector so you can choose skin and colorize it if you want. If you are playing a team based game your color will become overwritten by your team color.

Here are some screenshots for your viewing pleasure, enjoy smile
http://ix.teewars.com/~kma/teewars_skinssel01.png
http://ix.teewars.com/~kma/teewars_skinssel02.png

Re: Skin selection.

Teddybears in action ^^

Used to be very active waay back

3 (edited by Slayer 2007-11-18 14:40:16)

Nice =P

Games with 8 pink koala's here we go tongue

Slayer

It's hammering time!

Will it be possible to make and save your own custom teddys?

Used to be very active waay back

FireArrow wrote:

Will it be possible to make and save your own custom teddys?

Yes and no. You could save the config variables if you wanna store it.

I´d really like too see the possibility too colourize different skin-specific details differently. Like if you, on the bluestripes skin, could customize one colour for the stripes and one for the rest of the body. Would allow for A LOT more individualization.

guiwhise it could be made quite simple by making all skins have primary and secondary colour areas. So you´d have rulers for Primary color, secondary color and feet. Would also be cool if teams could have a combination of two colours, cause then you could play teewars olympics with the Swedish team having blue-yellow skins etc wink.

Dreamy wrote:

I´d really like too see the possibility too colourize different skin-specific details differently. Like if you, on the bluestripes skin, could customize one colour for the stripes and one for the rest of the body. Would allow for A LOT more individualization.

guiwhise it could be made quite simple by making all skins have primary and secondary colour areas. So you´d have rulers for Primary color, secondary color and feet. Would also be cool if teams could have a combination of two colours, cause then you could play teewars olympics with the Swedish team having blue-yellow skins etc wink.

I agree that this would be cool, but I won't make it for 0.3.x. I have some other ideas that I want to work into the next generation of tee rendering big_smile to make them appear a bit more 3d.

8 (edited by RallyHagge! 2007-11-23 00:55:41)

matricks wrote:

I have some other ideas that I want to work into the next generation of tee rendering big_smile to make them appear a bit more 3d.

Uh-oh.
I think tees shoud be 2d. Or else I think its called "quake" big_smile

Dreamy wrote:

Would also be cool if teams could have a combination of two colours, cause then you could play teewars olympics with the Swedish team having blue-yellow skins etc wink.

Hey! Those are two colored. You have two HSB's to edit - one for the body and one for the feets. Niiiiice! cool

Repeating line at the top right corner of your screen:
RallyHagge!  ( ••)   ?????  ( ><) Your name

RallyHagge! wrote:
matricks wrote:

I have some other ideas that I want to work into the next generation of tee rendering big_smile to make them appear a bit more 3d.

Uh-oh.

The will be 2d, but appear a bit more 3d. I think you will like it when you see it.

matricks wrote:
RallyHagge! wrote:
matricks wrote:

Uh-oh.

The will be 2d, but appear a bit more 3d. I think you will like it when you see it.

Yeah, I see. I was just kidding smile

Repeating line at the top right corner of your screen:
RallyHagge!  ( ••)   ?????  ( ><) Your name