1 (edited by Nidhoegger 2011-03-12 14:56:34)

Topic: [INFO] New iFreeze+ Server

Hi,

ive noticed that there are not that many ifreeze+ servers out there, so i decided to set up my own. Its called
[DEV-SECTOR.NET] iFreeze+ Server
IP: 46.163.74.220

Map cycle: ifreeze 1 - 8, maps voteable, inactivity kick after 120 seconds.

My plan is to get a well visited ifreeze server online. Feel free to contact me about questions or changes i should make.

It may happen that the server could crash once in a while, but monit is monitoring it, so it should be online again in max. 1 minute.

I hope the server gets visited wink

Re: [INFO] New iFreeze+ Server

I think it's a good idea to make a new ifreeze server, cause often when I play Teeworlds there are only full fng and ifreeze servers. Thank you very much. I'll visit it! smile

Serboto:)

Re: [INFO] New iFreeze+ Server

What's the point anyways, now that we are moving up to 0.6, none of our old servers (11 here...) will be of importance unless they are rewritten to fit it. Sooo obviously there's gonna be a lot of work to be done.
I'm gonna give 0.6 some time to integrate and get bug fixed before I start making changes to clients AND servers, so... have have patients and instead of setting up 0.5 servers (I will continue hosting them since i've been doing it from ling time and it's been a lot of work setting them up), test the new client and try to report bugs if you see any smile

Cheers \\////