Topic: North American Clans

Brand new to the game and linux in general, however; I'm a natural shooter. I've been playing FPS's competitively for over nine years.

I see a lot of high pinging servers. Any Canadian or American based clans/servers?

Re: North American Clans

I think Exodus has some, but I'm not quite sure if they still are on.
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5411

btraill wrote:

Brand new to the game and linux in general, however; I'm a natural shooter. I've been playing FPS's competitively for over nine years.

I see a lot of high pinging servers. Any Canadian or American based clans/servers?

Sort the servers by ping, it's the best way to find the ones you could play on. There's also a vanilla server called "canadian", check it out wink

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Exodus has gone down because of some guy using metasploit ...

I have i think 5 currently. and am putting more up daily. they are all called Crouton and are based in California USA. search Crouton and you will find some. also i have a clan called react, you should check us out on reactclan.com

-SALAD

I have a few servers up. I'm still creating with some of my friends a "clan-in-progress." The name is still under vote. Come play a few games with us and get to know us on "Majkl's U.S. Server." We'd be glad to have a new player.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

i want play in exodus USA Server again sad

Wali wrote:

i want play in exodus USA Server again sad

They're coming back up in a couple days. I'll install the latest server versions, and then leave them alone until 0.6.0.

Ex-King of Teeworlds