Topic: [Video] Sky Fly (Hook Fly)

Came across this last night... and it was really cool. I managed to do it for quite a while and be good at it with a few friends big_smile

See for yourself wink

Click here!

Re: [Video] Sky Fly (Hook Fly)

Nice one smile
But a little bit to long in the very first beginning (names etc. ) ^_^
But all in all nice to watch <3

Nice.. Never tried it smile

I laughed out loud for some reason first time I saw that big_smile
Anyway, nice trick.

They defied physics!

Nice find.

Is it played on pure tunings? Oo

Not Luck, Just Magic.

7 (edited by analog 2011-01-16 19:23:46)

Yeppp big_smile

I thought of this liek a year ago, but i never tried it because i thought, pulling the tee under you will pull you back down... so i never tried it, LOL.

alias wrote:

Yeppp big_smile

I thought of this liek a year ago, but i never tried it because i thought, pulling the tee under you will pull you back down... so i never tried it, LOL.

The physics of teeworlds are: If you pull another tee, the tee has a stronger acceleration towards your tee than your tee to the hooked one.

Wanna try it irl big_smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

alias wrote:

Yeppp big_smile

thats funny because thats exactly what I thought too O.o

mmMmmmMMmmmmmmmm...........tasty tee burger ^^
BLAM...BLAM....BLAM!!!! ----- you have been teestroyed
Classic Tee Burger  since 08' and 4.3

Apparently, advertisements only appear at the time that all Europeans are asleep.. get a more active moderator

Hahaha, good luck trying that with 200 ping (like mine). wink But yes, though, I'm not sure in what situation that will be needed with, wall hooking, rocket launching, hammerflying, but if you find one, I'll shake things up a bit. :>

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

13 (edited by Perfect_Mask 2011-01-22 15:09:12)

We don't name it a hook fly. Hook fly it is it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=279h9tunl0k . We do Sky Fly.
In last time we hope create left and right Sky Fly - more speed, more possibilities.

Alias, I made a video out of some of our demos. Here ya go bro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns88e_ImgEA
lolz we kinda suck at it but at least it's doable.

Now i got a nice new trick to try out! big_smile

Love Teeworlds!!!
I love Landil's Artwork ;D
Like Blockwar! smile

That was O.o   Nice trick !

MertenNor

->My 24/7 servers: [NOR] Norwegian HUB <- Back Online !! big_smile
( My grammar is getting better ! smile I think.. )
-Norway

Hahaha believe me or not, me and a guy called Luke from tw found that long ago in the red base of a fng server :D:D Well we are not that good and we spin Up and Right making something like a  ^ & -> rotation,
                                                                                                                                               ||
but still we managed to hang about 20 secs (no joke), it may look a bit hard but with a lil more time and training it comes up pretty easy, i even have old demos ^,^ (but demos sucks 'cuz of the hook a player bug in the demo player), still if someone wants to see them i can make a video :P

@ Alias: Perfect Spinning bro :P Try it out on a map with no limits and objects to test how long you're gonna hang :) I suggest the same partner, GREAT video (thumbsup) :P

cool thanks

More defying of physics big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtKR73oUiAU

Very interesting... I haven't seen that done before xD can you teach me how?

How come everyones heard of Bill Gates but few people hear of Linus Torvalds? Binary is getting close to building a website big_smile