Re: [MOD]Train-Mod

Phoenix2012 wrote:

Und könntest du bitte Rajh fragen ob ich die zombie source auch bekommen könnte?
Ich erreiche ihn/sie nie xD

This is an internation forum, please speak english so that everybody understand you, even if you're speaking to some german guy, and that's not even the case as Rajh is french.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Hey Guys, As someone knows i am currently programming some nice bots with Sushi.
For the reason, that these bots were much better than the bots from train, i stopped working at Train.
If somebody wants to see the new generation of Teeworlds-Bots can find them easily; GameType: 'bDM'
"Sushis & Patas Bot Server"

Great! Will they ever be released on a server?

Lol on the server is someone using a bot, i had no chance!

30 (edited by CarmineZ 2010-12-27 00:49:45)

i dislike bDM, i preferred train

@Snazzy bDM = Bot DM xD Its the i told you about

@ CarmineZ you dont have to like it, at this point, we are trying to make the bot as best as we can,
the next step will be to set levels (like in train).

@ alias Have you ever been on the server ? xD or what did you mean?

Will it be available for us to host?

I tried them, and loved them! They really look human smile

Just one point: the server should not send to the client requesting for server info "1/16" when the bot is alone on the server. As it's a server-sided client, it's a fake and should not be broadcast.

Keep going on!

Not Luck, Just Magic.

actually it was already like this but somehow it got broken again xD

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

" Hey Guys, As someone knows i am currently programming some nice bots with Sushi.
For the reason, that these bots were much better than the bots from train, i stopped working at Train.
If somebody wants to see the new generation of Teeworlds-Bots can find them easily; GameType: 'bDM'
"Sushis & Patas Bot Server" "
Patafix, Whether and it is possible to download this of fashions (bDM) very much it to me has liked, and on your server ping high, it would be desirable to be trained on the server. In advance thanks!

hmm we may be release the Mod but otherwise im sure it will be avaible on public servers with low ping too smile

ok ok, well, we awake to wait.

Same... it's no fun to play with your bots when i have 200 ping sad

the mod link is invalid can you update it?