1 (edited by ShootMe 2008-03-26 00:21:41)

Topic: Last Tee Standing Server

As a few of you already know I recently got rid of DM World since use had declined drastically and instead I created a new server with a mod that also has the ability to play the gametype Last Tee Standing (aka survivor). People do seem to like the gametype and I thought I would create this thread to spread the word more smile. The mod I created allows me to change aspects of all the weapons and a few other things while im in the game. I don't have to recompile and restart the server, just run a command and its changed smile The server is normally setup as follows for the LTS gametype:

http://jeppo.de/unreal/img&t=1&f=0,0,0&b=200,50,0&i=false&s=teewars:137.48.140.73:8303:.jpg
http://jeppo.de/unreal/img&t=1&f=0,0,0&b=200,50,0&i=false&s=teewars:137.48.140.73:8304:.jpg
Starting Weapons:
Hammer, Pistol, Shotgun, Grenade.

Starting Health/Armor:
10/10

Hammer:
Normal Setup

Pistol:
Normal Setup

Shotgun:
Normal except regen ammo at a slow rate.

Grenade:
Normal except it shoots the nades slightly faster(velocity of bullet not rate of fire) and also regens ammo at a slow rate.

All weapon spawns have been removed, and everything else can only be picked up once per round.

Round time is 1 minute maximum currently.

I believe thats all. If there are any suggestions feel free to ask as well. smile

Re: Last Tee Standing Server

nice i will try it

Beware of qposMarvinj wink

Sounds nice but please don't mess with the physics. Now I get very cautious about playing this because I don't want to mess up my feeling for the grenades velocity. Everything else looks fine though.

aka kiwi

Cool. smile

No, that is not me; it's just a figment of your imagination.

5 (edited by Silent 2008-03-06 10:29:04)

Can anybody show me what I need to change in order to have an LTS?
Is it perhaps just "sv_tournament_mode = 1", or maybe even more?

Edit: Ok, its even more, but what ? smile

This mod is brilliant big_smile

I dont like it hmm
You changed the tw-gameplay too much.
The pistol is tooooo fast shooting
The other weapons dont fit either imo
The possibility to heal up is imo completely in the wrong place in such a gamemode.
And "multijumping" destroys any movement skills needed ...

kann nix kann alles
irc: fedeago_UTzone
teelove

kan³ix compelty agreed with u tongue (Pistol is really rox in this mod)

9 (edited by ShootMe 2008-03-07 16:37:55)

kan³ix wrote:

I dont like it hmm
You changed the tw-gameplay too much.
The pistol is tooooo fast shooting
The other weapons dont fit either imo
The possibility to heal up is imo completely in the wrong place in such a gamemode.
And "multijumping" destroys any movement skills needed ...

The pistol was too fast cause I forgot to change it back to normal after we had some fun messing around with pistol only last night. I changed it back.

If the starting weapons don't fit whats a better selection?

I agree partly, but the amount of "healing" is limited and it helps even out the gameplay when one person still has full life from not fighting and another has a small amount of life after taking out 2-3 people so now the person with low life has the option to get some "healing" and have a chance against the remaining players.

Multijumping makes it easyier to move about sure, but does not destroy any movement skills as it only helps vertical movement. The hook is crucial even with "multijumping" as you wont move very fast without the hook.

Awww, I missed out in the pistol fun.

No, that is not me; it's just a figment of your imagination.

11 (edited by clasic_traveller_diehard 2008-03-07 17:43:20)

yeah "pistols only" was fun big_smile (but for some reason some of the other players didn't like it, maybe if "pistols only" was done on a bigger map)

my name is NOT clasic_traveller_die its CLASIC_TRAVELLER_DIEHARD classic traveller is a si-fi rpg from the same era as dungens and dragons lookit up on wikipedia smile

12 (edited by Y3K 2008-03-08 00:00:05)

Oh yea that was fun

[Lazor-vice] Y3K