Re: [MOD] MODsave

Nice feature smile
But I still miss a command where you can see your daily score not only when a new round starts.
Perhaps you can add a feature like /day to only show yourself (other players can't see it) your daily score at the moment. (mainly needed when you play on ctf maps where a round sometimes lasts more than 20min and you don't want to leave->join server only to see your daily score >.<)
And maybe you can also mention the tee god of standard servers in the instagib ones (always when a new round starts on top of the screen, like this "best score in standard saved score: Player xyz with xxx kills") maybe this will help to increase the number of players in standard saved mod.
Looking forward to see some new nice and usefull features smile

btw: thanks for rewriting my points smile

But I still miss a command where you can see your daily score not only when a new round starts.

And maybe you can also mention the tee god of standard servers in the instagib ones.

Yes, that seems to be good ideas ; thanks for giving them ! Our save mod has to go further now, with the release of new competitor mods wink
But I think I will not be able to implement these new features by two weeks, because of holidays and random computer access sad

btw: do you need help for the administration?
want to come on the whitelist >.<

And what else ? big_smile
More seriously, we are planning a more open system for saved scores to get more admin, but they will have to stay fair ^^

@clarus: Hmm read a few of the previous posts of you clarus and wanted to ask if it's possible for me to be one of the admins of saved mod. I play this mod now since it was released in March and it's my absolute preferred mod smile.
I really would like to help you with improving this mod and also look after the servers (exhort fakers, botters, campers and if it's needed ban them from the servers - cause recently there are increasingly botters and fakers (mainly of breekachu, a good friend of mine who's really furious about it) in your servers. Also could write a few articles on german fansites to make your mod even more popular wink but maybe we can talk about it again (don't want you to decide that fast >.<)
naja...would be really glad if you say yes smile but you have to decide...
so long, AiRwAvE

btt: hehe thanks that you like my ideas : )
Also have got a few other ideas but don't know if all of them are realizable and haven't got the time now to tell you all of them...so in further time i'll post them here....maybe some of them are good enough accommodate in the mod smile
so thats all I wanted to say right now >.<
AiRwAvE

Also could write a few articles on german fansites to make your mod even more popular

OK, thanks, write what you want !

Hmm read a few of the previous posts of you clarus and wanted to ask if it's possible for me to be one of the admins of saved mod. I play this mod now since it was released in March and it's my absolute preferred mod

smile
Yes, it would be great to have more admins because of increasing cheating and concurrent servers. And to be able to protect Breekachu wink I sent you admin instructions by email.

I am not in my home these days but I will be back the 13th smile
clarus

Re !
After a big service interruption, save servers are coming back ! smile
It was due to a full server computer memory, and I was not here to solve the problem. We apologize for this bug.

We recently refreshed how the best scores are displayed :

• now the /me command also show you your day kills

• Tee God and Day Tee have a special marker on their name

• in standard MOD, your normal scores (ie non-saved scores) are also displayed

57 (edited by clarus 2009-10-28 16:56:32)

Hi again !
A web interface to the scores is now available smile ! It offers you to get an URL with your Instagib or Standard mod score. The result is a PNG image (to post on forum or websites for example) or a basic text (to be parsed easily an other program).
-> MODsave Web interface <-
Example : to post scores on this forum for the player gg :

[b]gg[/b] scores  :
[list]
[*]standard mod : [img]http://ulminfo.aulo.in/clarus/teeworlds/scores.php?login=gg&MOD=MOD&type=png[/img] kills[/*]
[*]instagib mod : [img]http://ulminfo.aulo.in/clarus/teeworlds/scores.php?login=gg&MOD=iMOD&type=png[/img] kills[/*]
[/list]

makes :
gg scores  :

• standard mod : http://ulminfo.aulo.in/clarus/teeworlds/scores.php?login=gg&amp;MOD=MOD&amp;type=png kills

• instagib mod : http://ulminfo.aulo.in/clarus/teeworlds/scores.php?login=gg&amp;MOD=iMOD&amp;type=png kills

Hum ... we are about to open the score saving system to allow other (registered) admins to connect to our database. Hence, other MODsave servers could be available smile.
We will also provide the code we use, for the caching system (since there is a big latency when requesting to a remote database). This could help the development of other saving mod. We for example thought to a common base to save RACE maps done and best times.
But first, we would like to know who is interested by that, and if you have any specific requirement big_smile.

59 (edited by Air 2009-08-22 14:24:54)

clarus wrote:

upcoming : alternative servers, web site to list all the scores

So...you mean all the scors which were made on saved score servers of each player??
But why don't you then add a command like in the race mod:
/rank and /top5 to let you see your rank and the others' ranks, too??
Cause if you publish all the scores on a website it wouldn't matter if there is also a command to see you rank ingame.

clarus wrote:

now the /me command also show you your day kills

good that you've added it but one thing I don't like about it: When you say /me to just see your score it also always shows up your standard mod kills and your instagib mod kills in the middle of the screen. It's sometimes quite annyoing when 5 players do the /me each round (cause it somehow also obscures your visibility >.<).
Why don't you add a new command which only shows your daily score and may the kills you need to be tee god/day tee
like this:
/xxx
123 kills today (456 kills to be day tee)
10000 total kills (20000 kills to be tee god)

Btw: New Tee God!!! smile
Btw²: Could you change the name/kills of a player??
to: - µmiveg  (with the - )

thx smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Made my own saved mod graphic big_smile:
http://www2.pic-upload.de/22.08.09/9p8n1vm9to4t.png

Hey clarus,
just wanted to inform you and also other teeworlds players about the player called [Teewar.ru] nsinreal
This guy is crazy!! He's a hacker. He just crashed about 5 of your servers and also one of a guy who called him "botter noob". He uses a bot on instagib saved servers and zbots on standard saved servers.
Reason why he crashed all the servers: People kicked him because he was using a bot.

Hi Keks !
I was not in my house theses days, that why I was slow to answer ^^

Btw²: Could you change the name/kills of a player??
to: - µmiveg  (with the - )

Yes, tomorrow the new login would be available.

/rank and /top5 to let you see your rank and the others' ranks, too??

Yes, it is a good idea, I didn't know they already existed on RACE servers. I should add these commands, with a better /me, called /stat.

Btw: New Tee God!!! smile

More than 120.000 kills ! It is just crazy !

just wanted to inform you and also other teeworlds players about the player called [Teewar.ru] nsinreal
This guy is crazy!! He's a hacker. He just crashed about 5 of your servers and also one of a guy who called him "botter noob"

Actually it is pretty easy to crash clients or servers, sending bad packets. But perfectly unfair. So I just added a script to restart automatically servers when they crash, and not just each day.

All theses new features should be available tomorrow, when servers will restart.

Yes, I know your are an artist ^^. I like the 2 coalas too ^^. This logo is now added on the first page.

62 (edited by clarus 2010-03-11 07:13:55)

Today, because of the migration of the ulminfo.fr shared server to a new one, all the saveMOD servers where migrated. Scores have been saved and are not lost.
But the server IP changed (now, is it 91.121.142.30) so you should updated your Favorites. And the number of server decreased since some of them were unused.
Feel free to post a comment if something is getting wrong.

I still don't see my scores ;( I had bout 75000... and it shows me that I'm a  TeeGod & a Day Tee with 0 scores oO Hope you fix this soon sad

clarus wrote:

And the number of server decreased since some of them were unused.
Feel free to post a comment if something is getting wrong.

Yep, there were only about 3-4 servers with more than 10 players, mainly because of their maps are either quite famous (dm1, pirates) or have a good gameply (like e.g. dm_glasy). Hope these maps will stay on the remaining servers big_smile

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:

I still don't see my scores ;( I had bout 75000... and it shows me that I'm a  TeeGod & a Day Tee with 0 scores oO Hope you fix this soon sad

Same here. For some strange reasons your kills aren't shown on the scoreboard. Just played against someone and killed him about 20 times but I always had 0 kills sad

Ot: What about the duel server. Will you set one up again or do you stop supporting this mod?

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:

Yes, I had some problems with my PostgreSQL database since someone else changed the config without telling me sad. But now it should be OK.

Air wrote:

Yep, there were only about 3-4 servers with more than 10 players, mainly because of their maps are either quite famous (dm1, pirates) or have a good gameply (like e.g. dm_glasy). Hope these maps will stay on the remaining servers big_smile

That is that, I kept only the most used maps.

Air wrote:

Ot: What about the duel server. Will you set one up again or do you stop supporting this mod?

I set this server down since nobody played on it. I do not know if I will set the server up again, but I will have to improve it before yikes. Duel scores are still saved.

Gimme a answer! Where I can download this mod?

My website: www.teeworldspl.dbv.pl
In game I`m: >|PC.M|<TT $nip-er* PL
I`m in >|PC.M|< clan

Sniper PL wrote:

Gimme a answer! Where I can download this mod?

Please read the previous posts before to ask a question.

Do you still support this Mod or not?

can you send me mod per pn?

It has been a long time since I did not updated this MOD, or even played TeeWorlds. So I think it is time to open the project.
Here is the public Mercurial repository for the MOD source. It sill lacks the Ruby scores server, admin scripts and the scores database.

71 (edited by Ecoze 2010-08-09 06:17:29)

http://www2.pic-upload.de/22.08.09/9p8n1vm9to4t.png

Hmm pretty picture, but from my point of view, it should look like smile
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1760/9p8n1vm9to4t.png

Sorry my bad english big_smile
Translate through google yikes

I like both Save pictures big_smile

73 (edited by stylamichel 2010-08-24 18:47:54)

src/engine/server/es_server.c(663) : error C2275: 'NETADDR' : illegal use of thi
s type as an expression
        src\base/system.h(437) : see declaration of 'NETADDR'
src/engine/server/es_server.c(663) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' bef
ore identifier 'addr2'
src/engine/server/es_server.c(663) : error C2065: 'addr2' : undeclared identifie
r
src/engine/server/es_server.c(664) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' bef
ore 'type'
src/engine/server/es_server.c(667) : error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
src/engine/server/es_server.c(669) : error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
src/engine/server/es_server.c(671) : error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
src/engine/server/es_server.c(671) : error C2065: 'addr2' : undeclared identifie
r
src/engine/server/es_server.c(671) : warning C4133: 'function' : incompatible ty
pes - from 'int *' to 'NETADDR *'
src/engine/server/es_server.c(672) : error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
src/engine/server/es_server.c(673) : error C2065: 'addr2' : undeclared identifie
r
src/engine/server/es_server.c(673) : error C2224: left of '.ip' must have struct
/union type
src/engine/server/es_server.c(674) : error C2065: 'addr2' : undeclared identifie
r
src/engine/server/es_server.c(674) : error C2224: left of '.ip' must have struct
/union type
src/engine/server/es_server.c(675) : error C2065: 'addr2' : undeclared identifie
r
src/engine/server/es_server.c(675) : error C2224: left of '.ip' must have struct
/union type
src/engine/server/es_server.c(676) : error C2065: 'addr2' : undeclared identifie
r
src/engine/server/es_server.c(676) : error C2224: left of '.ip' must have struct
/union type
bam: command returned error: 2
bam: error during build

At the moment there are horrible lags at the servers.

i got an error when i trie to compile it for windows can anyone help me?...