This is My Second Movie
But this time the movie have a story if u consantrate u will get it
Made By :-                AhMeD
Players :-                   AhMeD & Moh

Link :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rwceArl44

Link 4 The frist Movie :- http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6313

Thx big_smile

Re: [VIDEO] Falling Tee Story

1) I don't like it. It seems like there are just some random, very short sequences are connected. You don't know what is going on, and you don't know why theses scenes are shown.
2) Keep all your movies in a single topic. It's better to have it all in one place.

aka cheesy

3 (edited by Coold0wn 2010-06-26 12:09:35)

i dont get it..
story?^^
0/100.000

«Honor øf Tees»
hot.bplaced.net/forum
We still search good Members

It's a Tee rising at the beginning. Then it's falling, maybe because of him getting killed. At the end it's dying like a real human big_smile

I've said it before and I'll say it again;
Do not cut video sequences just before you die/get killed. You should either be proud of yourself and show you actually can die, or not show the sequence at all.

Kottizen wrote:

Do not cut video sequences just before you die/get killed. You should either be proud of yourself and show you actually can die, or not show the sequence at all.

Yes i hate montages at all, Equal which game is played. It sucks:" Look im pro i made  a light flash effect and bam killed 3 guys but in the end i wa slike 5kills /10frags, But hey it looks like 5 kills/0frags" this sucks so much

Snazzy wrote:
Kottizen wrote:

Yes i hate montages at all, Equal which game is played. It sucks:" Look im pro i made  a light flash effect and bam killed 3 guys but in the end i wa slike 5kills /10frags, But hey it looks like 5 kills/0frags" this sucks so much

These comments are irrelevant. If you both hate montages where sequences are cut, just watch teeworlds demos.

Videos like this one have a different purpose: showing highlights, telling a story etc.

i think Ubu is right .
frist i said movie i dont say that is my skills
second the montages make the movie better and at the end [in the other movie too] i killed my self so dont be mad IT IS A MOVIE