Topic: GRAPHIC FORUM RULES - READ BEFORE YOU POST

Whenever you have created something that relates to the game and want to share this with the Teeworlds community then this forum is one of the best places to go for. You are free to do so, but please take notice of a few extra rules. These are not just to give you extra work, but they will ensure that people can easily find your material, get an idea what it is about and take interest in them. By following these guidelines they community will certainly be more response to your work and praise the effort that you have but into your work.

What each topic should contain:
1. Clean topic's title - What have you made? Who made it?
2. Screenshots - Try to scale your work a bit so it doesn't mess the forum up.
3. Download link - Try to pick a hosting service without registration, many adds or download limitations.

Some other things everyone should know about:
- Don't post too much non-related Teeworlds material. Link to your personal website instead.
- Don't open multiple topic with your work, stick to one so people can easily find it in one place.
- Don't fully copy/paste work of other players. If you want to use certain parts of someone else work, try to contact them before you release your work and be sure to give proper credits.
- Don't forget about the General Rules.

If everyone complies to this the forum will remain clean and will be a great place where you can easily find a huge amount of graphical objects. It will be a good environment where both artist and other users meet and enjoy all sorts of artistic work, give feedback and improve on their graphical experience. Respect the rules and report any infractions.

Re: GRAPHIC FORUM RULES - READ BEFORE YOU POST

This means you'll need too write
CandleJack's Graphics
Instead of
My Graphics?

Account inactive since 11/8
.. Although i sometimes visit :3...

That would be correct. After all, how could people keep twenty topics apart when they are all named "My artwork" or "My graphics"? By using your name people can see in one eye sight which artist has updated his or her work. And maybe even more important, people can search for the name and find the topic back in an instant.

Could someone tell be a website, where i can upload my screenshots, etc.?!

A good solution is http://www.solidfiles.com .

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Solidfiles can be used for images too?!

I'm too lazy to check it out, so ... try

http://www.tinypic.com

or

http://www.imageshack.us

alias wrote:

Solidfiles can be used for images too?!

Yes, it actually can be used too. wink

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)